Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can You Blame Her? No! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Blame Her? No! (1518 Views)

Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? / Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother / She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Blame Her? No! by yazga: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
You are a hustler.
You are dating a beautiful damsel in school.
You're using a fraction or maybe a substantial amount of your earnings to fund her education.
You aren't advancing in your career or expanding your business.
4 years later, babe bags her degree, then get a good paying job.
She dumbs you.
You cry your heart out.
After all your investments, time and energy, she bid you farewell.

Why?
Becuase she outgrew you.
You no longer fit the image of the guy she wants to marry.
While you were busy helping her edify herself, you ignored your own growth, and development.
She found someone better, richer, more educated and enlightened.

Can you blame her? No!

Dear men,
Be wise.
While you prune her garden, make sure your farm is flourishing!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Nice write-up!! Keep it up!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by yazga: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
wink
Pettyprincess:
Nice write-up!! Keep it up!!
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by nrexzy: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2019
U smart

2 Likes

Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by yazga: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Thank you.
nrexzy:
U smart
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by nlPoster: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Just badmouth her everywhere and block all her opportunities.

All these things are not a problem for Nigerians, not even a story sef. Whatever you do or dont do, it's a small stuffs, no big deal, when you're on the radar people would be offended anyway even if you're faultless.

1 Like

Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by yazga: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2019
lipsrsealed
nlPoster:
Just badmouth her everywhere and block all her opportunities.

All these things are not a problem for Nigerians, not even a story sef. Whatever you do or dont do, it's a small stuffs, no big deal, when you're on the radar people would be offended anyway even if you're faultless.
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by Rubyjade: 11:18am On May 25, 2022
angry
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by Onepiece007: 3:01pm On May 25, 2022
Op! I’m sure you’re a Lady and I wish your family , close relative do it and you know what it feels like .

What I’m hearing is that don’t help any girl grow cos she will dump you later on. So, anytime she wants to better her self just block her cos u want her to b d frog in the well

Dump OP !!
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by InfinityFabric: 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
All you have to do is marry her first and get her pregnant. Let her find another man in/after school, after one child.
Protect you investment by being sensible.

Another idiot is paying another girl's school fees right now.
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
All you have to do is marry her first and get her pregnant. Let her find another man in/after school, after one child.
Protect you investment by being sensible.

Another idiot is paying another girl's school fees right now.
Lol! How much do you think the average Nigerian male student invests in this girlfriend? grin

People that can't afford to feed themselves, you think they are out there sponsoring their girlfriends to dubai and buying them exotic cars? Lol! grin

Because of shawama and rechargecard, you're encouraging them to impregnate their girlfriends so she doesn't leave? Cause relationships don't end? Lol!
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by InfinityFabric: 6:25pm On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol! How much do you think the average Nigerian male student invests in this girlfriend? grin

People that can't afford to feed themselves, you think they are out there sponsoring their girlfriends to dubai and buying them exotic cars? Lol! grin

Because of shawama and rechargecard, you're encouraging them to impregnate their girlfriends so she doesn't leave? Cause relationships don't end? Lol!
I clearly said:
All you have to do is [b]marry her [/b]first and get her pregnant.
If you can't marry her she definitely is NOT in the "invest in" category.

I know, English and consequently reading can be hard.
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by InfinityFabric: 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
BoredBerry:

1. The average student is broke, that's why woman shouldn't be his priority.
2. If any girl is stupid enough to shift her panties because of Shawarma and airtime recharge, that's her problem.
Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by Saviourk: 6:30pm On May 28, 2022
Nice piece

1 Like

Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by babaalagbo11(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2022
Well done

1 Like

Re: Can You Blame Her? No! by QuinModah(f): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
wink

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Study: A Woman Carries The DNA Of All The Men She Sleeps With / Mercy & Tacha Need To Calm Their Fans.. / So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.