Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi (15954 Views)

Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Journey Into Political Oblivion Commences / 'O TO GE' Movement Will Send Saraki Into Political Oblivion By Abdulrazaq Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by messenger4891: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2018
Did i hear this fayemi said "juicy position" ?
it is obvious that this politicians are there for their interest not to serve the masses that pay their taxes.look at what he's saying.
i weep for this country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Glink2018(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2018
Now I know that every ekiti citizens have diarrhea of the mouth. They can't afford not to talk rubbish...and keep fooling their people.

Different of the same nonsense

Fayemi also has started his political drama..

Empty substitute.... Empty substance

Shioor!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2018
And struck us with hunger

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by samcus(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Up till now no sign of Hamattan & Buhari is doing nothing abt it. Is this d change they promised us?? I'm really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by NothingDoMe: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

And if you had a brain you would realise my analogy was to make you understand it can never be overnight.
Lol. Change is not overnight is the new mantra cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by contigiency(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Good and wise politicians who take the Boone by the horns.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by bitcoin215: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Fayemi face your business as a governor and leave national issue out

ship from china to nigeria @ $3.5/kg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sokera: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
away with you and your childish lies.

We are well aware of the reconstruction of Lagos/ibadan express by GEJ with a plethora of several other projects.

Save your lies for the brain dead and not me
imagine ? For good 16 years all you could point out is reconstruction of Lagos/Ibadan road ... you should be ashamed of PDP ... we will support Buhari and nothing will happen ...go and die

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by 1Dray(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2018
madridguy:
TO ME, BUHARI RESCUED NIGERIA FROM TOTAL COLLAPSE. THANK YOU SAI BABA

More like he rescued your household from total collapse. I doubt any unbiased Nigerian feels any rescue whatsoever.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Odingo1: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Yoruba is just been tribalistic, let them continue with their evil mind in Nigeria, one day monkey will go market eno go return.

I am sure during Gej time alot of Yorubas are more into government appointment more than Buhari administration.

During GEJ time, they have:

Doyin Okupe
Akinsanya
Oruremi Oyo
Bankole

and many more, they are just after juicy positions as if those positions will put food on the table of average Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2018
madridguy:

Buhari only saved us from Grand Corruption which seems to boost/help the economy short term bt still an imminent danger to the economy long term.

Buhari cut off corruption to an extent bt failed to work with capable hands to rescue the economy because of ethnicity and party affiliation. He ruined the economy not Jonathan.

And buhari aides are still very corrupt so invariably he’s done nothing.

I would say the Yorubas were being Sm what ignored by Jonathan and he failed to also listen to Obasanjos objective advice several times.

Moral lesson: Ure worst enemy are not ur critics bt ur sycophants and yes men!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by famosh: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
The greatest lie we tell is the lie we tell ourselves.

I am yet to see one project started and completed by this admin in the Southwest to justify their blind support of the admin.
Here they are again with this daft "started & completed" crap!
Can you tell us one project started & completed by the PDP in the Southeast under Jonathan to justify their dumb support for the PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by HeGeMon(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Am looking at his foolishness now, such a tragedy, someone that went to school cannot comprehend embarassed
raker300:
learn to read and comprehend, my good sir..

The paragraph says “started and completed”.

Now look at yourself in the mirror and understand how floored you are

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by ayo22(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2018
madridguy:
How much are u paid for all these ur posts?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

And if you had a brain you would realise my analogy was to make you understand it can never be overnight.

It can never be over night after how many years?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by buchilino(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

The railway projects are on going.
How long did it take you to complete secondary school?
TYPICAL SW PERSON, ALWAYS LOOKING TO INSULT OTHERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by bigstan11787(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2018
[/b][/font[b]]

[b][b]The railway projects are on going.

[

[When wil dy eva complete a proj or wia u not in naija wen he was makin promise s lik dia was no tomao..promise s witat plan is useless[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

]
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by buchilino(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2018
madridguy:

IN OTHERS WORD, KILLINGS IN THE MIDDLE BELT R PART OF THE RESCUE MISSION OF PMB.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by MYHUBBY: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
SW is 100% buhari till 2023.

APC is southwest, southwest is APC. Buhari should penetrate in that southeast despite they vote him or not, it won't stop his reelection in 2019 but I want him to humiliate atiku for him to know money can't buy all things

southwest will give Buhari 79% if not more than
south south will give him 50%
northwest will give him 75%
northeast will give him 50%
north central will give him 60%

even east will give him 45% but I want him to score above that in East. so he should leave west, as west is a done deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by jamezman(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

But your so called Minister of Power said "Any reasonable government will fix the power problem of Nigeria within 6months"
So where is the sense you are trying to make out of your nonsense??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by buchilino(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
SW is 100% buhari till 2023.
YEAH DEY ALWAYS LOVE PLAYING THE ETHNIC CARDS. EG FASHOLA N FAYEMI.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by BabaO2: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
learn to read and comprehend, my good sir..

The paragraph says “started and completed”.

Now look at yourself in the mirror and understand how floored you are
stop being babyish, PDP started this or that not APC. Every Nigerian knows the basic things needed, and all these are in all political parties manifestos, but PDP got their and started playing politics they started some with less than 5-10% completion, they merely mentioned some. All these projects are Nigerian projects not PDP's projects, PDP can't and did not deliver any of the project. No wonder the forefathers out of their wisdom said that "Ibere kii se onise afi eni to ba pari e" it is who completed a job is the owner not who that started it. This administration has almost completed projects that have been impossible and elusive in Nigeria over the years

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Guyman02: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

The railway projects are on going.

grin grin grin Yes, everything is ongoing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by omokab: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
oh, an egotistical ignoramous..

Instead of admitting you made a grevious mistake, you engage in sophomoric banters with banal impudence
keep that to yourself. Either completed or not, there a lot of project going on in the south west by this administration unlike 16 years of pdp misrule. Mention just 2-5 kilometres of road constructed in the south west by pdp government for 16 years and compare to 3 years plus of apc?
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Odingo1: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

APC is southwest, southwest is APC. Buhari should penetrate in that southeast despite they vote him or not, it won't stop his reelection in 2019 but I want him to humiliate atiku for him to know money can't buy all things

southwest will give Buhari 79% if not more than
south south will give him 50%
northwest will give him 75%
northeast will give him 50%
north central will give him 60%

even east will give him 45% but I want him to score above that in East. so he should leave west, as west is a done deal
Buhari depend on riging to win.

North Central will not vote for Buhari, SE, SS and NE will not vote for Buhari.That is why APC is afraid.

Any single soul in North central (apart from Kwara) that will vote for APC is just digging his grave yard.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by famosh: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
away with you and your childish lies.

We are well aware of the reconstruction of Lagos/ibadan express by GEJ with a plethora of several other projects.

Save your lies for the brain dead and not me
Quit lying, bro! We aren't all as daft as the PDP sycophants! Which Lagos-Ibadan expressway? How does the reconstruction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway fit into your "started & completed" crap? And who told you Ebelemi completed the reconstruction of the road? Is it the road that is still undergoing reconstruction under Buhari as we speak & not even 60% complete that you're talking about?
Once again, quit lying, bro!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Iamgrey5(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Fayemi is just doing what PDP have been doing in the East for past 3years

It was only when PDP lost the election that they remembered that the East has been neglected for years.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Wahala90: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Lies upon lies. We must pay back Buhari for his evil against the Yorubas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by 12345baba(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Tribal sentiment done kill us o
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by omokab: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2018
jamezman:

But your so called Minister of Power said "Any reasonable government will fix the power problem of Nigeria within 6months"
So where is the sense you are trying to make out of your nonsense??
no matter how fasola exaggerated it, he is still right. Why it is not possible under this government is just because pdp has already caused a lot of problem for incoming government through sale of power to crook and enemy of the country. Wait till when their licence expire and see what will happen to them and the power plant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio / Bashir Magashi: US Rescue Operation Not Violation Of Nigeria’s Sovereignty / Cash Crunch Reduces National Assembly’s Sittings To Once A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.