Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi (15951 Views)

Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Journey Into Political Oblivion Commences / 'O TO GE' Movement Will Send Saraki Into Political Oblivion By Abdulrazaq Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by MYHUBBY: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Odingo1:

Buhari depend on riging to win.

North Central will not vote for Buhari, SE, SS and NE will not vote for Buhari.That is why APC is afraid.

Any single soul in North central (apart from Kwara) that will vote for APC is just digging his grave yard.

that's an empirical analysis. let's debate on real politics not emotional debate

even PDP is not sure that's why is doing eye service to buy his way into Nigerians hearts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by michoim(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Very very true...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by omokab: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Wahala90:
Lies upon lies. We must pay back Buhari for his evil against the Yorubas.
this three names you mentioned are not enough, go and add the name fela and others to it. What I know is that buari will win all the south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by johnmartus(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari will get more voters in southwest than last election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Mace0lane: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
learn to read and comprehend, my good sir..

The paragraph says “started and completed”.

Now look at yourself in the mirror and understand how floored you are

Which one did PDP started n never completed in over 16 years ? You Igbos no just gree get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Thuglife3: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Is it not stupid? for eight years you had presidency and for just six years Nigeria Delta that produces the money that is used to develop the whole Nigeria cant be president chai
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by 13october: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
The greatest lie we tell is the lie we tell ourselves.

I am yet to see one project started and completed by this admin in the Southwest to justify their blind support of the admin.
13october
this administration is just 31/2 years, GEJ spent 6 years tell what he did for west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by jamezman(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2018
omokab:
no matter how fasola exaggerated it, he is still right. Why it is not possible under this government is just because pdp has already caused a lot of problem for incoming government through sale of power to crook and enemy of the country. Wait till when their licence expire and see what will happen to them and the power plant.

Was he not the chairman of the government forum then?
Didn't he know all this before magnifying himself as the Messiah?
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Mace0lane: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
away with you and your childish lies.

We are well aware of the reconstruction of Lagos/ibadan express by GEJ with a plethora of several other projects.

Save your lies for the brain dead and not me
You deserve to be stoned for daring to say GEJ constructed Lagos Ibadan express.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by waledeji(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2018
gurunlocker:

Can you just STFU!!!

Buhari slave[b][/b]. Let me just give you one.

Who constructed Oyo - Ibadan express?

Abi na South-North that one dey?
No be Fulani slave again, because you have another Fulani man as your master cheesy cheesy cheesy[b][/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by omokab: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

APC is southwest, southwest is APC. Buhari should penetrate in that southeast despite they vote him or not, it won't stop his reelection in 2019 but I want him to humiliate atiku for him to know money can't buy all things

southwest will give Buhari 79% if not more than
south south will give him 50%
northwest will give him 75%
northeast will give him 50%
north central will give him 60%

even east will give him 45% but I want him to score above that in East. so he should leave west, as west is a done deal
I partly agree with you except on north east. Buari will go home with 75 % in north east including adamawa were atiku come from. Buari will only have low vote in taraba win the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Mace0lane: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
Every reasonable Yorubaman should be worried with the way APC leaders in the South West are taking this adulation for Buhari too far... Does it mean the Yorubas need Buhari to fight their battles and prove their relevance?
I think it is a grievous insult on a people who should know better...
Have they taken it as far as you Igbos have fine to Ebele or Atiku, who among them was fighting the Igbo battle then ? Make u Igbos get sense una no gree or a tribe excites itself in foolishness is beyond me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Guestlander: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
learn to read and comprehend, my good sir..

The paragraph says “started and completed”.

Now look at yourself in the mirror and understand how floored you are

Started and completed? How many were started by Jonathan not to mention being completed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Corrinthians(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Someone ask that Wailer Up there the project El Retardeen started and completed for igbos to make them want to kill him with praise and worship.

I remember when they asked the Yorubas to go to hell when they (Yorubas) approached Jonathan to voice their displeasure over the administration's marginalisation of the South West.

Yorubas won't back, bruised but not broken. They didn't go back home wailing uncontrollably and cursing everyone and everything that didn't look or sound like Yoruba. Rather, they restrategised, and launched a VERY SUCCESSFUL campaign to yank the rug off the dirty feet of their detractors.

Today the South West is reaping the benefits of their strategic planning and political sagacity. They never knew no condition is permanent. Today, they are the wailing backbenchers.

Peter Obi the Bigot once said Jonathan gave Igbos identity. Well, he was right after all. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by MYHUBBY: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2018
omokab:
I partly agree with you except on north east. Buari will go home with 75 % in north east including adamawa were atiku come from. Buari will only have low vote in taraba win the rest.

nothing is impossible but I know Buhari can't loose north East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by masseratti: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
Every reasonable Yorubaman should be worried with the way APC leaders in the South West are taking this adulation for Buhari too far...

Does it mean the Yorubas need Buhari to fight their battles and prove their relevance?

I think it is a grievous insult on a people who should know better...
I tìrẹ for Fayemi ooo, seems this people does not know how to play politics anymore, what is the benefit of the juicy post he is talking about to southwest, they are not even playing the politics like an enlightened fellow, that comment is tribalistic. What good has buhari administration done for southwest since he resumed office, just laying of tracks which is taking more than 4years for just 130km lagos Ibadan? What a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
the lazy ones slip into poverty every seconds.
Which work were they doing before,
They were always waiting for free money.
this is such a foolish thing to say

There are many hardworking people in poverty right now, peopoe that work harder than you who just sits in front of your computer to defend a failure.

All the farmers who lost their hard work to Fulani herdsmen and their roaming cows, were they lazy? Hoe many of these hardworking farmers has your Buhari and his government compensated?

When you make statements of generalization such as this, you come off as silly and insensitive, and the fact that peopoe liked such a terrible statement goes to show that Buhari's statement that 40 million Nigerians are mad, is very true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by maestroferddi: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:
Have they taken it as far as you Igbos have fine to Ebele or Atiku, who among them was fighting the Igbo battle then ? Make u Igbos get sense una no gree or a tribe excites itself in foolishness is beyond me.
God forbid that the Igbos surrendered their lives and future to Jonathan the way Yorubas are making it look like that without Buhari, the Yoruba do not have a future...

You should be rebuking one of your leaders who just made this abominable assertion in question instead of making a fool of yourself attacking the Igbos who care less about your existence...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by gurunlocker: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2018
waledeji:

No be Fulani slave again, because you have another Fulani man as your master cheesy cheesy cheesy[b][/b]

Who cares about both Buhari and Atiku? You think I'm one of those that support old rogues that we've been recycling for decades?
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Lumig: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
you do realize we’re still in a self inflicted recession?

CNN analysis says “every 6 mins, 10 Nigerians slip into poverty”.

You call that rescue?
I wonder why people celebrate LIES more in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Wahala90: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2018
omokab:
this three names you mentioned are not enough, go and add the name fela and others to it. What I know is that buari will win all the south west

I am speaking on behalf of sensible Yorubas, not those who don't care about their history and respected fathers, not mumus.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by hush15: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

The railway projects are on going.

How long did it take you to complete secondary school?
you no get shame....
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by globemoney: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
Both the SW and the north have been waiting for free oil money all these while. Where’s the difference
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by DaddyNimo(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

And if you had a brain you would realise my analogy was to make you understand it can never be overnight.
stop been stupid
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by veraponpo(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

The railway projects are on going.

How long did it take you to complete secondary school?

You are mean grin grin grin grin grin grin

They want Buhari to d oa magic by initiating and completing projects in 3 years, yet their hero and party did not complete such in 16 years.

Please go and bring Professor Peller back to life, maybe he would use his magic wands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Chukazu: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Very ungrateful bunch!

PDP gave south West the highest political position which is Presidency, under which every privatization were done in their favor.
The same PDP needed South West they abandoned it and jumped to APC, for promise of so called juicy position and to fill Tinubu's pocket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by HeyCorleone(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:

When idiots like you say "free money", I can't help but wonder what free money?

Y'all talk like PDP distributed money in every nook and cranny or as if every Nigerian had access to the Federal purse. Smh.

Under PDP things were relatively cheap. poor people could still afford to lead very decent lives.

So what free money? is it bad if the government shares free money? Don't they have SSI in the United States meant for the poor? Has anyone shamed them for collecting it?

You APC stalwarts are bereft of commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Chukazu: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2018
veraponpo:

You are mean grin grin grin grin grin grin

They want Buhari to d oa magic by initiating and completing projects in 3 years, yet their hero and party did not complete such in 16 years.

Please go and bring Professor Peller back to life, maybe he would use his magic wands

Same way you expected PDP to do magic after 38years of military Carnage and decay undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by ojuu4u(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
I biliv that was caused Jonathan defeat in last election rather than blamming Obama for his lost, I always blame Jonathan for his failure for ignorantly put Yoruba in his backseat during his reigns, I could remember when Obasanjo complained that no Yoruba person was in 1st - 10th positions in Jonathan cabinet, but some sycophants wouldn't allow him to do correction until he was defeated. Eleventh hour before election he ran to Southwest for rescue but too late. Obasanjo led international conspiracy while Tinubu led internal revolt,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by GavelSlam: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
DaddyNimo:

stop been stupid

Speak English.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by seunmsg(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
raker300:
The greatest lie we tell is the lie we tell ourselves.

I am yet to see one project started and completed by this admin in the Southwest to justify their blind support of the admin.

Fayemi is from Ekiti just like me so we are more concerned about our state. So please, mention one project that was started and completed by Jonathan during his almost six years presidency in Ekiti state?

If you have no answer to the above, mention just one road construction project that was started in Ekiti by the Jonathan Administration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Ayobami7(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2018
亚冠小组赛全部结束 刚刚从南半球飞回上海的上港

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did / Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings / Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.