Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi (15948 Views)

Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Journey Into Political Oblivion Commences / 'O TO GE' Movement Will Send Saraki Into Political Oblivion By Abdulrazaq Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by argon500: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Unfortunately buhari can't humiliate Atiku.

NW will give Atiku 45%
NE will Atikulate 60%
NC will Atikulate 65%
SW will Atikulate 55%
SS will Atikukate 85%
SE will Atikulate 97% (they want to reduce zombiesm to 3%). Bumhari lost the SS/SE and christians when he called them 5%ers. grin

If your analysis came through, I will dash you 1m. Bookmark this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Ovamboland(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2018
Pat4321:

After supporting Buhari again to kill the economy, what happens to the southwest then? Fulani herdsmen will take over southwest.

Your scaremongering failed in 2015, what makes you think it will work now.

Upon all your vile documentaries in 2015, tell us how many christians you know forcefully converted to Islam as claimed before elections?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Ovamboland(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2018
RTSC:
So they were almost at the point of political oblivion and yet you see them insulting igbos who have being in main stream politics since 1999.

Tell us one gain for the generality of Ibo people in those 16 years or since 1999 of supporting PDP. Only political appointees and family benefitted.

Compare to SW in just 3 years, a brand new railway is under construction through the heart of the region, the premier highway is been expanded and rehabilitated, new dual carriageway been completed ie Oyo ogbomoso expressway and much more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by RTSC: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Ovamboland:

Tell us one gain for the generality of Ibo people in those 16 years or since 1999 of supporting PDP. Only political appointees and family benefitted.

Compare to SW in just 3 years, a brand new railway is under construction through the heart of the region, the premier highway is been expanded and rehabilitated, new dual carriageway been completed ie Oyo ogbomoso expressway and much more.
You are not wrong.
But it doesn't change the crux of the matter.

The south west who are jolly just come, rescued from political oblivion by buhari are the ones insulting perennial mainstream politicians like the East.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Ovamboland(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2018
Wahala90:

You write so much and yet make no sense. If Awo was alive, if solarin was alive, if this, if that. This is reality, not if. So the best you think Abiola should have is compensation for annulled election. He is not good to be president? So na ministries good for Yorubas. In case you forgot, PDP gave 8 years of its 16 years rule to Yoruba as president. If you like kill yourself. We must pay Buhari back for his evils against the Yorubas. Atiku is the best choice for now.

You are one of the enemies of Yorubsland, as you have shown grief and disdain for the giant strides made in the last three years in our land. If Yorubas can forgive Abiola since 1993, for any role he played against Awo presidency, bringing 35 year old issue when Awo inlaw is number two man is a failed proposition.

You love Yoruba and want to make ibo number two in the next government and relegate Yoruba to number nothing again, right? You want to risk the abandonment of the rails project, Lagos ibadan expressway for projects in SE and you are thinking right? Only a fake Yoruba will think like you, and you are most likely fake and masquerading.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Ovamboland(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

The money to fix our roads belong to FG. Its not Buhari money. Why we have to beg?

Did the money not belong to FG under PDP for the 16 years you wine and dined in Abuja? You enjoyed so much then and forgot you lacked FG projects and federal infrastructure at home and only realized after you were kicked out of the center in 2015.

Is it not a shame that the person you hate so much is the one you expect to give you the priority and privilege your friends for 16 years denied you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Ovamboland(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2018
RTSC:

You are not wrong.
But it doesn't change the crux of the matter.

The south west who are jolly just come, rescued from political oblivion by buhari are the ones insulting perennial mainstream politicians like the East.

Mainstream for the benefit of a few politicians compared to benefit for millions of indigene and settlers.
It's a no brainer.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by bkool7(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2018
raker300:
The greatest lie we tell is the lie we tell ourselves.

I am yet to see one project started and completed by this admin in the Southwest to justify their blind support of the admin.

If it takes just three years to start and complete an Fg project, would Buhari be busy completing what Gej used six years to start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by maestroferddi: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Ovamboland:

Sit down their and be naive, why do you think PDP had to bring Atiku and did not present Peter Obi as presidential candidate? Even though PDP controls m more states in Obis zone compared to Atiku.
The stakes are high and the calculations are enormous, it takes no note of whiners and weaklings.
Your hallucinations will cured next year...

What connection does the crap you wrote up here have with the point I made?
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by famology(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You lack shame and conscience. Your claim of unity and one nigeria is rubbish. Look at how you are celebrating bigotry and tribalism. Fayemi is a bigot for this statement. If this was said in SE it would be called pro-Biafra. Shameless people

Who's this foolish descendant of a LovePeddler on my mention.Politics is all about interest, you're protecting your own interest and villifying others for protecting theirs.Does this block head expect the yoruba nation to jettison a VP for an SGF?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by buchilino(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ovamboland:

And those killings in middle belt did not occur under PDP government and even when Atiku was number two? What shred of evidence do you have that Atiku has the capability to stop ethnic clashes in middle belt or anywhere else in Nigeria?

GIVE ME ONE, JUST ONE PROOF WHERE MORE THAN 300 INNOCENT PPLE WILL KILLED BY FULANI HERDERS WEN ATIKU WAS VP.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Wahala90: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ovamboland:

You are one of the enemies of Yorubsland, as you have shown grief and disdain for the giant strides made in the last three years in our land. If Yorubas can forgive Abiola since 1993, for any role he played against Awo presidency, bringing 35 year old issue when Awo inlaw is number two man is a failed proposition.

You love Yoruba and want to make ibo number two in the next government and relegate Yoruba to number nothing again, right? You want to risk the abandonment of the rails project, Lagos ibadan expressway for projects in SE and you are thinking right? Only a fake Yoruba will think like you, and you are most likely fake and masquerading.

I see it is very easy for you to type nonsense. So your compensation for all those heinous deeds of Buhari against the Yorubas is to make Awo's "inlaw" number two man. You are pathetic. Like I said before, Yorubas were made president for 8 years. Compare and see whether your sense correct. If you like hang your lifeless self, we must pay Buhari back for his evils against the Yorubas.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
raker300:
away with you and your childish lies.

We are well aware of the reconstruction of Lagos/ibadan express by GEJ with a plethora of several other projects.

Save your lies for the brain dead and not me

Don't make me laugh, Lagos IB was a joke for all 16 years of PDP, the little section that has been done is all thanks to APC. I was on that same road this past 3 weeks multiple times

Though BRF is quoted as having said GEJ constructed several roads, I don't know where those roads are but I believe BRF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Odingo1:
Yoruba is just been tribalistic, let them continue with their evil mind in Nigeria, one day monkey will go market eno go return.

I am sure during Gej time alot of Yorubas are more into government appointment more than Buhari administration.

During GEJ time, they have:

Doyin Okupe
Akinsanya
Oruremi Oyo
Bankole

and many more, they are just after juicy positions as if those positions will put food on the table of average Yoruba man.

The only Yoruba appointment of repute was in Agriculture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chukazu:
Very ungrateful bunch!

PDP gave south West the highest political position which is Presidency, under which every privatization were done in their favor.
The same PDP needed South West they abandoned it and jumped to APC, for promise of so called juicy position and to fill Tinubu's pocket

PDP didn't give SW the presidency, everyone gave the SW the presidency I'll remind you AD/Afenifere came second in the 1999 elections.
Bola Ige wrote both party constitution for PDP and AD
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Guestlander: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wahala90:

I see it is very easy for you to type nonsense. So your compensation for all those heinous deeds of Buhari against the Yorubas is to make Awo's "inlaw" number two man. You are pathetic. Like I said before, Yorubas were made president for 8 years. Compare and see whether your sense correct. If you like hang your lifeless self, we must pay Buhari back for his evils against the Yorubas.

Since Buhari became president what are the evils he perpetrated against Yorubas? This is a straightforward question and I would appreciate a straightforward answer. Perhaps you may even convince me to vote for the PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
buchilino:

GIVE ME ONE, JUST ONE PROOF WHERE MORE THAN 300 INNOCENT PPLE WILL KILLED BY FULANI HERDERS WEN ATIKU WAS VP.

You must not have been in Nigeria, the murders have been ongoing in kebbi and Sokoto as far back as 2002
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Chukazu: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
sweetgala:

PDP didn't give SW the presidency, everyone gave the SW the presidency I'll remind you AD/Afenifere came second in the 1999 elections.
Bola Ige wrote both party constitution for PDP and AD

On which platform did Obasanjo emerge ? ... certainly not under ODUA PEOPLE'S CONGRESS undecided

In the light of FAYEMI's statement, shouldn't they be more concerned about what units us all, having the most juicy post?
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Chukazu: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guestlander:

Since Buhari became president what are the evils he perpetrated against Yorubas? This is a straightforward question and I would appreciate a straightforward answer. Perhaps you may even convince me to vote for the PDP

Buhari served under a murderous Abacha regime.same regime that incacerated and killed Abiola
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Guestlander: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chukazu:

Buhari served under a murderous Abacha regime.same regime that incacerated and killed Abiola

We had issues with Abacha and Abacha is now dead and gone. What are the evils perpetrated by Buhari against Yoruba since he became president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chukazu:

On which platform did Obasanjo emerge ? ... certainly not under ODUA PEOPLE'S CONGRESS undecided

You don't even know the politics of how OBJ become the president and you are here talking jargon. The top two contenders for presidency in199 were both from south-west based on the situation that led to Abiola murder in detention.

The Army boys were adamant that Abiola let go of his ambition, the west was not keen on Abiola Koffi Annan came to Nigeria and Abiola was dead within 48hrs.

As compensation OBJ was asked to step in as the PDP candidate which he first refused till the likes of Danjuma convinced him of their support and forced Atiku on him. I'll remind you that Babab Audu Ogbe and Bola Ige were founding members of PDP.

Politics in Nigeria is beyond what the eyes can see
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by kayusely70(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
raker300:
The greatest lie we tell is the lie we tell ourselves.

I am yet to see one project started and completed by this admin in the Southwest to justify their blind support of the admin.
can you point at any meaningful project your GEL sited in your zone. even with your fanatical support for him.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Chukazu: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
sweetgala:

You don't even know the politics of how OBJ become the president and you are here talking jargon. The top two contenders for presidency in199 were both from south-west based on the situation that led to Abiola murder in detention.

The Army boys were adamant that Abiola let go of his ambition, the west was not keen on Abiola Koffi Annan came to Nigeria and Abiola was dead within 48hrs.

As compensation OBJ was asked to step in as the PDP candidate which he first refused till the likes of Danjuma convinced him of their support and forced Atiku on him. I'll remind you that Babab Audu Ogbe and Bola Ige were founding members of PDP.

Politics in Nigeria is beyond what the eyes can see

You talking out of context.

Read FAYEMI'S statement and my comments so you know exactly what you're quoting?

If the whole country agreed that South West should be compensated and even went as far as having both top running candidates from South West and FAYEMI is claiming they were left out of political equation after two years of Presidency; How justifiable can such be ?
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Chukazu: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guestlander:

We had issues with Abacha and Abacha is now dead and gone. What are the evils perpetrated by Buhari against Yoruba since he became president?

You are not addressing what I posited .

Buhari can not be absolved of whatever issue you had with Abacha because he was an integral part of the government...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by buchilino(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
sweetgala:

You must not have been in Nigeria, the murders have been ongoing in kebbi and Sokoto as far back as 2002

MY FRIEND, I SAID FULANI HERDSMEN. OR WAS IT FULANI HERDSMEN DAT KILLED DOSE ONCE IN SOKOTO N KEBBI.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by Wahala90: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guestlander:

See

Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2018
buchilino:

MY FRIEND, I SAID FULANI HERDSMEN. OR WAS IT FULANI HERDSMEN DAT KILLED DOSE ONCE IN SOKOTO N KEBBI.

Yes ! Fulani herdsmen had an hand in the killings in Sokoto way back to the 2011 there were ethnic clashes between Fulani herdsmen and people in southern Kaduna the governor had to pay them off then because as a fall out of the elections then Fulani and herdsmen and their cattle passing through that area wete massacred and there have been revenge attacks since then.

The Sokoto and Kaduna governments at different times compensated the herdsmen who were from Niger Republic for their lost cattle and kin. This is not a new development although the social media and the frequency of the attacks has made it a major issue.

The lack of solution by the FG is also desperate. But what can the police do it's not like the Fulani herdsmen are a "known gang" they are faceless and unless caught in the act prosecution is very difficult. We are talking of villages in the middle belt and North far away from police stations and even at that those stations are small poorly equipped .

A nation like Nigeria lacking advanced policing equipment needs no less than 1 million police force and a standing army no less than 600 thousand and a reserve of 500 thousand. Out border with nations like Niger Chad Cameroon etc is too extensive and porous and those nations don't have governance on those border areas Nigeria is responsible for those areas by default. Herdmen from Mauritius and Mali flow in and out of Nigeria freely as that's the primary route southward.

This is an issue that is beyond sentiments it needs logical solutions not finger pointing.

Several communities of settled Fulani has been burnt to the ground and Fulani killed in places like Maiduguri Zamfara and Kebbi.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by buchilino(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
sweetgala:

Yes ! Fulani herdsmen had an hand in the killings in Sokoto way back to the 2011 there were ethnic clashes between Fulani herdsmen and people in southern Kaduna the governor had to pay them off then because as a fall out of the elections then Fulani and herdsmen and their cattle passing through that area wete massacred and there have been revenge attacks since then.

The Sokoto and Kaduna governments at different times compensated the herdsmen who were from Niger Republic for their lost cattle and kin. This is not a new development although the social media and the frequency of the attacks has made it a major issue.

The lack of solution by the FG is also desperate. But what can the police do it's not like the Fulani herdsmen are a "known gang" they are faceless and unless caught in the act prosecution is very difficult. We are talking of villages in the middle belt and North far away from police stations and even at that those stations are small poorly equipped .

A nation like Nigeria lacking advanced policing equipment needs no less than 1 million police force and a standing army no less than 600 thousand and a reserve of 500 thousand. Out border with nations like Niger Chad Cameroon etc is too extensive and porous and those nations don't have governance on those border areas Nigeria is responsible for those areas by default. Herdmen from Mauritius and Mali flow in and out of Nigeria freely as that's the primary route southward.

This is an issue that is beyond sentiments it needs logical solutions not finger pointing.

Several communities of settled Fulani has been burnt to the ground and Fulani killed in places like Maiduguri Zamfara and Kebbi.

MAYBE U HAVEN'T UNDERSTOOD MY DISGUST WITH DIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT. DEY WILL ON AIR, CLAIMING TO BE SAINTS, PPLE DAT R NOT CORRUPT. WEN I LOOK N C PPLE OLD ENOUGH TO GRANDFATHERS LYING THROUGH DER TEETH, I FEEL DISGUSTED. UNDER GEJ, ALL ENJOYED INCLUDING THE SAINTS IN APC. NOW ALL OF R CLAIMING THAT IT'S GEJ SHOULD BE CRUCIFIED. BUHARI PROMISED DAT SECURITY WILL GIVEN TO ALL. BUT AS TALKING WITH U, MANY CAN'T GO TO DER FARMLANDS. I WOULD LOVE TO C A MATURED BUHARI COMING OUT N APOLOGIZING WEN HE MAKES DAN BLAMING OTHERS 4 HIS OWN MISTAKES. DON'T U FIND VERY STRANGE DAT D C n C OF NIGERIAN ARM FORCES HAVEN'T SAID A SINGLE WORD CONCERNING THE BRUTAL KILLING OF OUR SOLDIERS BY TERRORIST. IT SEEMS DAT HE IS EVEN HAPPY HAPPY WITH WAT HAPPENED. IN SUMMARY, BUHARI IS PPLE R ALL HYPOCRITES.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by SIRAO(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please Answer His Question, An Ingrate Like You, Buhari Realy And Have Done A Lot In Southwest, It Is Not Started And Completed That Matters But The Project , Buhari Is Not Building Toilet Like Pdp Did,
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 3:18am On Nov 26, 2018
buchilino:

MAYBE U HAVEN'T UNDERSTOOD MY DISGUST WITH DIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT. DEY WILL ON AIR, CLAIMING TO BE SAINTS, PPLE DAT R NOT CORRUPT. WEN I LOOK N C PPLE OLD ENOUGH TO GRANDFATHERS LYING THROUGH DER TEETH, I FEEL DISGUSTED. UNDER GEJ, ALL ENJOYED INCLUDING THE SAINTS IN APC. NOW ALL OF R CLAIMING THAT IT'S GEJ SHOULD BE CRUCIFIED. BUHARI PROMISED DAT SECURITY WILL GIVEN TO ALL. BUT AS TALKING WITH U, MANY CAN'T GO TO DER FARMLANDS. I WOULD LOVE TO C A MATURED BUHARI COMING OUT N APOLOGIZING WEN HE MAKES DAN BLAMING OTHERS 4 HIS OWN MISTAKES. DON'T U FIND VERY STRANGE DAT D C n C OF NIGERIAN ARM FORCES HAVEN'T SAID A SINGLE WORD CONCERNING THE BRUTAL KILLING OF OUR SOLDIERS BY TERRORIST. IT SEEMS DAT HE IS EVEN HAPPY HAPPY WITH WAT HAPPENED. IN SUMMARY, BUHARI IS PPLE R ALL HYPOCRITES.

You lost me with the "all enjoyed during GEJ" because any one conversant with the system of governance then knows it was a system built of vast amounts not corrupt money just like the way things were in the property market in Europe and USA before the crash and recession of 2008 it was built on a platform that was irresponsible, illogical, corrupt and not healthy matter how sweet it was the future generations would have to suffer for it.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by buchilino(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
sweetgala:

You lost me with the "all enjoyed during GEJ" because any one conversant with the system of governance then knows it was a system built of vast amounts not corrupt money just like the way things were in the property market in Europe and USA before the crash and recession of 2008 it was built on a platform that was irresponsible, illogical, corrupt and not healthy matter how sweet it was the future generations would have to suffer for it.

MY ARGUMENT IS SIMPLE, BUHARI SAYS SOMETHING N DOES SOMETHING DIFFERENT. HIS NOT DIFFERENT FROM GEJ. AT LEAST GEJ DIDN'T TRY LOOK LIKE A SAINT. WE KNEW WAT TO EXPECT FROM GEJ. BUT BUHARI WILL COME IN SHEEP CLOTHING BUT HIS AS CORRUPT AS GEJ. OR MAYBE EVEN WORSE.
Re: Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi by sweetgala(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
buchilino:

MY ARGUMENT IS SIMPLE, BUHARI SAYS SOMETHING N DOES SOMETHING DIFFERENT. HIS NOT DIFFERENT FROM GEJ. AT LEAST GEJ DIDN'T TRY LOOK LIKE A SAINT. WE KNEW WAT TO EXPECT FROM GEJ. BUT BUHARI WILL COME IN SHEEP CLOTHING BUT HIS AS CORRUPT AS GEJ. OR MAYBE EVEN WORSE.

GEJ is trying to paint himself as a saint that's what irks me the most. Both him and that lousy woman Okonjo Iweala have release books trying to absolve themselves of any actions taken under their watch. They both watched us sink into the recession we found the country in after 2015 elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend Over Half Of Their Earnings On Food, Worst Globally – Picodi / Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt / Godswill Akpabio Visits Obiano As He Celebrates 2 Years In Office - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.