Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics (9686 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by efogator(f): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2018

Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by speedyconnect3: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
I wont say my mind.

I will keep quiet
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
See my comment
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by freeeeme(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Red sea
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by apholaryn: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
where the backside na? God go punish u @Op
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by Ayobami7(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
欢迎老王恭喜天津泰达中超保级成功
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by dildodaddy123: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM : Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by mankan2k7(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
I can stake a month salary on this
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by savetheworld: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
there are more important things in life.

Watch this 2 minutes video and change your life.
BELIEVE! First you gotta believe! Believe that you will win, believe all things will work together for your good, believe you are the head, believe that you are above always. Believe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoXvRq1_s
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by savetheworld: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
I am just shaking my head. God will help the leaders of tomorrow.

This is dope, 2 minutes video sparking minds across the world. This guy is lit...

OVER DELIVER, let people know they can give you a task, and go to bed, trusting that you will deliver. Watch and share with a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEawC722r2g
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by Obiomon: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2018
ill pass
Re: Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018
hope she got brains,if not na d puna go suffer ....nd dat puna go thick wella, like pomo wey curve nd

(1) (Reply)

Soft Ass Or Firm Ass / My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) / I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.