Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) (9688 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Dreyton36: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

How y'all doing , just felt like dropping this long time experience from my childhood days with y'all to cheer up the cold weather mehnnnnnnnnn

When I was still that playful little boy with no worries
i have always loved both Indian and Korean movies , especially the action ones as long as somebody is gonna get killed
That's how i generated this weird love of an assassin job since I was younger because of the movies I watch

Now back to my experience............the main topic mehnnnn

There was this guy that parked into our area when I was about 16_17 yrs old
This guy has no single friend , he's always on his own and you can never hear any news of him either good or bad news , he's just on his own lane
Honestly I liked him a lot, (cheerful giver) he's handful

This guy rented just a single room, he's always neat , always well dressed, never lacks nothing , but he doesn't work
He doesn't mingle among his mates , even when he's watching a football match he'll never involve in any argument and he's very handsome and intelligent too
He prefers to smoke his weed and watch little boys play their football , all he does is smoke ans he doesn't even drink much , but you can hardly see him without (weed)

Boys in the hood tried to lure him into cultism , that's because he has stayed in the area for almost a year and most guys are now used to him and they knew he was a jew man
He refused all attempts , every guy wanted him as a friend because he's friendly and he's never broke and no one seems to know what he does to earn money that he spends so much on himself
He never misses sny church service but he doesn't Jo with his weed still.

A time came some (Aiye) men used one of their babe to get the real secret on who the guys truly is
The guy ended up fvcking the babe countless times yet the babe was unable to get any info from him but his name only which was *RATI* (wrong name)

The girl later gave up on him , he's smart and he knew what she was up to
Later on guys started getting close to him , but there's one thing everyone don't know *NOBODY ENTERS HIS ROOM*

This guy fvck girls in any hotel of their choice and never bring them home
One day he was smoking weed and watching young boys playing football as usual

Some cultist guys used a master key and entered his room only for them to come out shocked
They found a sniper on his bed and bullets , they didn't touch the gun though , they just left and also locked back the door seems it was a master key they used, no trace and they didn't touch nothing..

Three days after a very respected Honourable died from a gunshot but no one knew how or where the shot came from, phone suspected it must be a sniper cuz two people were killed on the scene

After 2 days no one knew where RATI has gone to , and no one knew his whereabouts

After 7 years we heard that someone with the name RATI was killed in Beirut, Lebanon
His picture was everywhere, that's when everyone knew of his job as an assassin , because that's what the information stated

The landlord that rented that apartment to him long time ago now heard of the news of someone called RATI being killed in Beirut, Lebanon
He could easily identify him , that's when he remembered that the guy once gave him a wrist watch as a gift which he packaged inside a small box during the man's birthday of 68 yrs
The landlord is an Imam (Muslim leader) he gets gift from different people , which he sometimes don't even check them , he will just ask his wife to write the names of those who brought them on the gifts

When he searched for the particular gift , as he opened it

He saw a pure diamond wrist watch _and a small letter
As if the guy knew that the Imam won't open up the gift on time but till he leaves the house

The letter goes like this : a day will come you'll wonder if I'm crazy or I'm nice or I'm a demon
Trust me I love everyone but don't judge me when you hear of my bad story in the future, this is the life I choosed
Pls as you're reading this pray for me because I'm about to kill many people this week
Pls don't put on the wrist watch just sell it to any Switzerland citizen and you'll be forever rich , you are a good man
Happy birthday Sir

Tears rolled down the man's eyes and he truly prayed for him and even organized some Islamic clerics to gather and pray for him , and sold that wrist watch to a Switzerland citizen just as he instructed in the letter

That's my experience mehnnnnnnnnnmm

Drop yours let's hear you out, WHAT'S YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE WITH AN ASSASSIN IF YOU HAVE ANY

As we all know we've got so many negative people here on NL who never believes in anything , this ain't no fiction
If you don't believe that's your own problem and not mine , I don't even reply to mentions

19 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by austine4real(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by kurupt1: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice movie script

31 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by cdm4live: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Well written script. The movie go sweet o.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wow interesting movie, please what’s the name of the movie pleas

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by UDUJ(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Vade1:

The Assassin I never Knew cheesy grin cheesy

39 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by mumumugu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is this that venue killer that soldiers killed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Adasun(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ass ko
Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by thunderfirebubu: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice script.
Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by GraGra247(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
FAKE STORIES EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Eagba(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

How y'all doing , just felt like dropping this long time experience from my childhood days with y'all to cheer up the cold weather mehnnnnnnnnn

i have always loved both Indian and Korean movies , especially the action ones as long as somebody is gonna get killed
That's how i generated this weird love of an assassin job since I was younger because of the movies I watch

This guy has no single friend , he's always on his own and you can never hear any news of him either good or bad news , he's just on his own lane

This guy rented just a single room, he's always neat , always well dressed, never lacks nothing , but he doesn't work
He doesn't mingle among his mates , even when he's watching a football match he'll never involve in any argument and he's very handsome and intelligent too
He prefers to smoke his weed and watch little boys play their football , all he does is smoke ans he doesn't even drink much , but you can hardly see him without (weed)

Boys in the hood tried to lure him into cultism , that's because he has stayed in the area for almost a year and most guys are now used to him and they knew he was a jew man
He refused all attempts , every guy wanted him as a friend because he's friendly and he's never broke and no one seems to know what he does to earn money that he spends so much on himself

A time came some (Aiye) men used one of their babe to get the real secret on who the guys truly is
The guy ended up fvcking the babe countless times yet the babe was unable to get any info from him but his name only which was *RATI* (wrong name)

Later on guys started getting close to him , but there's one thing everyone don't know *NOBODY ENTERS HIS ROOM*

Some cultist guys used a master key and entered his room only for them to come out shocked
They found a sniper on his bed and bullets , they didn't touch the gun though , they just left and also locked back the door seems it was a master key they used, no trace and they didn't touch nothing..

Three days after a very respected Honourable died from a gunshot but no one knew how or where the shot came from, phone suspected it must be a sniper cuz two people were killed on the scene

After 2 days no one knew where RATI has gone to , and no one knew his whereabouts

After 7 years we heard that someone with the name RATI was killed in Beirut, Lebanon
His picture was everywhere, that's when everyone knew of his job as an assassin , because that's what the information stated

The landlord that rented that apartment to him long time ago now heard of the news of someone called RATI being killed in Beirut, Lebanon
He could easily identify him , that's when he remembered that the guy once gave him a wrist watch as a gift which he packaged inside a small box during the man's birthday of 68 yrs
The landlord is an Imam (Muslim leader) he gets gift from different people , which he sometimes don't even check them , he will just ask his wife to write the names of those who brought them on the gifts

As if the guy knew that the Imam won't open up the gift on time but till he leaves the house

The letter goes like this : a day will come you'll wonder if I'm crazy or I'm nice or I'm a demon
Trust me I love everyone but don't judge me when you hear of my bad story in the future, this is the life I choosed
Pls as you're reading this pray for me because I'm about to kill many people this week
Pls don't put on the wrist watch just sell it to any Switzerland citizen and you'll be forever rich , you are a good man
Happy birthday Sir

Tears rolled down the man's eyes and he truly prayed for him and even organized some Islamic clerics to gather and pray for him , and sold that wrist watch to a Switzerland citizen just as he instructed in the letter

Drop yours let's hear you out, WHAT'S YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE WITH AN ASSASSIN IF YOU HAVE ANY

As we all know we've got so many negative people here on NL who never believes in anything , this ain't no fiction
If you don't believe that's your own problem and not mine , I don't even reply to mentions

some couple of years back, a guy packed into my community. tho we weren't close but I knew that he have this strangeness about him. so one night he came to our compound looking so distressed, with two strange guys with him. one spirit asked me to challenge them, based on say who them they find n I no wan see them for this compound again" another just told me," oga just shut this your sharp mouth" so I left them be.
only for me to wake up the next morning to the news of the guy's death. that he was shot last night. then I realized that the two guys I saw with him last night were his would be killers, n he knew. and maybe he was looking for a way to escape, also knowing that the chief security officer in our community lives in our building. maybe he had a escape plan. well I never told anyone my experience.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Dreyton36: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eagba:
some couple of years back, a guy packed into my community. tho we weren't close but I knew that he have this strangeness about him. so one night he came to our compound. with two strange guys. one spirit asked me to challenge them, based on say who them they find n I no wan see them for this compound again" another just tell me," oga just shut this your sharp mouth" so I left them be.
only for me to wake up the next morning to the news of the guy's death. that he was shot last night. then I realized that the two guys I saw with him last night were he's would be killers, n he knew. and maybe he was looking for a way to escape, also knowing that the chief security officer in our community lives in our building. maybe he had a escape plan. well I never told anyone my experience.

Fvck mehnnnnn
I feel u bro , I've also experienced such but this one the giy was a cultist

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by SabaliPatience: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Vade1:
assassin's creed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by SabaliPatience: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
GraGra247:
FAKE STORIES EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND
your stupidity is endless..
Bloody troll

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Dreyton36: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
SabaliPatience:
your stupidity is endless..
Bloody troll

Don't blame the kid
Kids who haven't seen the deep side of life can't relate with reality

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by TheCork(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

Happy birthday Sir

errm bro. Please can u sumaricse yor story to 2 sentence please! angry
Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by daddytime(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
When these people want open school for these children sef?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Paromarc: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sweet script, the moment I saw sniper, I knew it was a script for American movie

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by fattprince(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dreyton36:

Don't blame the kid
Kids who haven't seen the deep side of life can't relate with reality
Well Op I believe you. Though I haven't any experience about assassins but we all know they exist. And what is in this world that has not happened. Just think it then gbam you see it in the news someday no matter how weird. I just saw a video of a woman being fingered in a bus in broad daylight. If the video wasn't there some people would have doubted.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sniper in your neighborhood killing ordinary Honorable?
I believe you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Dreyton36: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
fattprince:

Well Op I believe you. Though I haven't any experience about assassins but we all know they exist. And what is in this world that has not happened. Just think it then gbam you see it in the news someday no matter how weird. I just saw a video of a woman being fingered in a bus in broad daylight. If the video wasn't there some people would have doubted.

That's life for you bruv

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by walex4live1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eagba:
some couple of years back, a guy packed into my community. tho we weren't close but I knew that he have this strangeness about him. so one night he came to our compound looking so distressed, with two strange guys with him. one spirit asked me to challenge them, based on say who them they find n I no wan see them for this compound again" another just tell me," oga just shut this your sharp mouth" so I left them be.
only for me to wake up the next morning to the news of the guy's death. that he was shot last night. then I realized that the two guys I saw with him last night were he's would be killers, n he knew. and maybe he was looking for a way to escape, also knowing that the chief security officer in our community lives in our building. maybe he had a escape plan. well I never told anyone my experience.

Mehn!!!! U are so lucky... u could have died before him.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Frankicent(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
My own isn't related to assassination. It Supernatural and mystery. Lemme just share it.

Last two month. we travelled to the east for burial. So we patronize Chibuikem motor. On getting to Benin ore road. The Cr@zy driver started complaining that he was tried. The motor had fault. We knew it was a lie. He just didn't want to continue, because it was late.

So we forced him to continue. Until we got to Urgbaku, Oguta. But the time we got there it was around 9/10pm. We search for bus. We couldn't find any.

Until luckily, we just found one truck. It was privately, hired by us we where four.
Becuase, it was really late and that Urgbaku road is dangerous. Some strangers begged up to accommodate them. We agreed.
Because, we know that road is well patronized by bandits and armed robbery.

We drove far from civilization. Just like that the bus mysterious stopped up to 4 time. It got to a point we all came down and push the truck. By that time it was 11Pm. And the road was lonely as hell.

We pushed this truck until the driver abandoned us and ran way. Lwkmd. Na die we dey oo. See the way women where praying. Father's and young men where just raining curse on the driver.
Imagine your bus stopped in the middle of nowhere. Very late at night. I wasn't even scared I just don't know why. The road was narrow, with long wild bush on both side. We pushed this truck for over 10 mins. Until, the driver reappear.

You need to see the way people questioned this man. "Where you go? , " You won set us up? "Who you go call? , " You be thief? I was angry and the same time laughing.

The driver said he went to get fuel in the next village. About 25km away. It was more than 30 mins drive from our location. He said he was surprise the car just stopped.

So we stopped and watched the driver did his job. We drove this truck for about 3 mins. From a distance we saw about 4-5 young men. Around 15-25 year of age. Immediately, these guys saw the car light. The all hid there face and ran inside the bush.
We became confused and asked what could these young men be doing late at this time. It was 12am. In the middle of nowhere.

The driver confessed there's a morgue at that place. I was shocked. So this spirit story na true. I never for once believe in Spirit and ghost. Until that day.

Imagine what if we continued pushing our truck. What would have happened on that verry day.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

Happy birthday Sir

Which kind rubbish did I just read? The fückery. Son do we look like jokes to you? What class are you?

I should flog you for this nonsense. Take your time and stop being silly. Abi iru radarada wo leleyi? Ara adugbo ema gbami ke undecided

Schools better open fast

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Collins300(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mhen I love this movie script
Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Dreyton36: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
0KNM:

Which kind rubbish did I just read? The fückery. Son do we look like jokes to you? What class are you?

I should flog you for this nonsense. Take your time and stop being silly. Abi iru radarada wo leleyi? Ara adugbo ema gbami ke undecided

Schools better open fast

I just realised that you're from Kogi state
Kogi don't count when it comes to street nor education so I understand you perfectly if you can't relate to what you read

Continue with your farm tools boy , newsflash I'm a graduate of AAU , a clinical psychologist for that matter
Enjoy yourself
No more reply from me

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is this story verifiable online.? Or it did not in the internet age?
Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dreyton36:

I just realised that you're from Kogi state
Kogi don't count when it comes to street nor education so I understand you perfectly if you can't relate to what you read

Continue with your farm tools boy , newsflash I'm a graduate of AAU , a clinical psychologist for that matter
Enjoy yourself
No more reply from me

Son, if you don’t return your mum’s phone now, I will slap your face through my phone

[img]https://media1./images/4e113115b899d18f4a12f78a1557a1a2/tenor.gif?itemid=15051103[/img]

Do you think we are your mates that you can be dropping Disney stories for? Bia, be very careful

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Dreyton36: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Frankicent:
My own isn't related to assassination. It Supernatural and mystery. Lemme just share it.

Last two month. we travelled to the east for burial. So we patronize Chibuikem motor. On getting to Benin ore road. The Cr@zy driver started complaining that he was tried. The motor had fault. We knew it was a lie. He just didn't want to continue, because it was late.

So we forced him to continue. Until we got to Urgbaku, Oguta. But the time we got there it was around 9/10pm. We search for bus. We couldn't find any.

Until luckily, we just found one truck. It was privately, hired by us we where four.
Becuase, it was really late and that Urgbaku road is dangerous. Some strangers begged up to accommodate them. We agreed.

We drove far from civilization. Just like that the bus mysterious stopped up to 4 time. It got to a point we all came down and push the truck. By that time it was 11Pm. And the road was lonely as hell.

We pushed this truck until the driver abandoned us and ran way. Lwkmd. Na die we dey oo. See the way women where praying. Father's and young men where just raining curse on the driver.
Imagine your bus stopped in the middle of nowhere. Very late at night. I wasn't even scared I just don't know why. The road was narrow, with long wild bush on both side. We pushed this truck for over 10 mins. Until, the driver reappear.

You need to see the way people questioned this man. "Where you go? , " You won set us up? "Who you go call? , " You be thief? I was angry and the same time laughing.

The driver said he went to get fuel in the next village. About 25km away. It was more than 30 mins drive from our location. He said he was surprise the car just stopped.

So we stopped and watched the driver did his job. We drove this truck for about 3 mins. From a distance we saw about 4-5 young men. Around 15-25 year of age. Immediately, these guys saw the car light. The all hid there face and ran inside the bush.
We became confused and asked what could these young men be doing late at this time. It was 12am. In the middle of nowhere.

The driver confessed there's a morgue at that place. I was shocked. So this spirit story na true. I never for once believe in Spirit and ghost. Until that day.

Imagine what if we continued pushing our truck. What would have happened on that verry day.

Fvck mehnnnnnn
That's life bro
All those mfvckers here on NL most of them haven't seen nothing in life that's why they are full of negativity and hardly believe what they read
That's one life experience you've got there bruv

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by Ifybwoy7: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:
When these people want open school for these children sef?
grin them no gree open o. i just dey imaging Nollywood sniper
Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:34am On Sep 16, 2020
Op your story happened in Nigeria or Lebanon?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Frankicent:

why are you concluding that those four men were ghost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Interview Day One / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / The River Goddess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.