Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,791 members, 7,837,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

“i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala (1294 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? / 2015 Election: Gov Chime-backed Candidate Loses In Enugu USA / Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala by kingaje: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2010
2011: “I have already won the 2011 election and none of the opposition groups can come near me. We have unseated some people who sat here and we are now on seat. So, who is going to unseat us? The PDP has won already. Where will they [the opposition] come from? Where will they start? There is no where I cannot walk tall in this state. I have touched the lives of everybody in many areas of this state. Who among all the past governors can claim to have achieved more than I have done? They are only carrying out character assassination against me. They can do nothing. At 28, I had slept in a very popular hotel overseas. I bought and rode a Mercedes Benz with registration number OY 55 at 29. I bought it for N16, 000 from Leventis cash down. So, what is their problem? I have been in this government since 1999 and I have made great impacts. A ti ti oje bo olosa lowo, o ku baba eni to maa bo ( I have been given the power already and there is no one that can take it away from me).” - Governor ADEBAYO ALAO-AKALA of Oyo State said last week.

Re: “i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala by kingaje: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2010
Re: “i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala by ladi02(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2010
pls dont post this kind of annoying things, that can spoil someones day grin grin
Re: “i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala by kingaje: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
ladi02:

pls dont post this kind of annoying things, that can spoil someones day grin grin

Ahhh!!! Dat na Gomina pisho Handsome guy ehhhhh
Re: “i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
He seems to have so much confidence in his return to office next year despite the fact that the ibadans and other major part of oyo could swallow his hometown of ogbomoso in a free and fair election.no qualms,with thugs all things are possible.
Re: “i Have Already Won The 2011 Election: " Gov. Adebayo Alao-akala by seanet02: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2010
that is the only bleaching governor for you, arrogant and disrespectful to even traditional rulers

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Die In Sa Police Custody / Why Is Everyone In Nairaland Against Gej? / PDP Is Bad? Witness The So Called "progressives!" Lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.