Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Face Me, I Face You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Me, I Face You? (3325 Views)

Lol' My Bitter Experience Staying In Face Me I Face You Compound ( Pix ) / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Me, I Face You? by Aprilmay(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2010
Can you settle down with a guy that stays in a face me, i face you apartment.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Jaideyone(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2010
what happened to love
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Aprilmay(f): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2010
What if the babe in question is a big girl? Especially when all your friends settle down in mansion, won't u be ashamed to invite them over?
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by ccollins(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2010
I can if i sincerely love the GURL.THE POWER OF LOVE MOVES US TO DO THINGS BEYOND OUR REaSONIng.I NEEd a gurl that would love me frm the bottom of her heart
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by GreatCork: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2010
is this like 69 position?
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by CuteAngel(f): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2010
Why not? Love humbles us in a way.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Ben13: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2010
What's face me, i face you. tongue
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Odunnu: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2010
luk me,i luk u!
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by double08(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2010
Ben 10 you be naija boy?
A house with room on the opposite side of a single hallway/passage with one door at the front and one at the back, and they share one bathroom and toilet
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2010
Ben-10:

opposite rooms with parallel doors, usually with a general toilet
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2010
stupid question!!! what happened to love? angry angry angry
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by SALady(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2010
silly girl
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by reality4us(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2010
Ben-10:

Public Yard.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by walcolm(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2010
Aprilmay:

What if the babe in question is a big girl? Especially when all your friends settle down in mansion, won't u be ashamed to invite them over?

question 1: settle down as in Marriage?
Question 2: if you're a big girl currently living in a mansion of your own, is there any problem with your husband giving up his face-me-i-face-you apartment to move to your mansion?

in the past, a man owning the home was a cool thing. we are now in the jet age, if you dont go about telling people you own the home your husband lives in, nobody will know or even bother to ask

1 Like

Re: Face Me, I Face You? by pash(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2010
Didn't you guys ve a date b4 going into marriage? If he's not a lazy type just know one thing; his condition is not permanent
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by pash(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2010
if you're a big girl currently living in a mansion of your own, is there any problem with your husband giving up his face-me-i-face-you apartment to move to your mansion?

I tired oh!!!
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2010
Aprilmay:

if the gal in question is such a "big gal" then she would have her own place to begin with. . . . . . . . . . . nonsense!

if you value your life comparing it to what your galfriends have then you've lost the plot.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by papa190(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
NEVER!! angry angry
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Dark1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
Great Cork:

is this like 69 position?
grin grin grin
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by baslone: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
Of course, why not!!!
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by iice(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Topic no. I'm claustrophobic. Rather stay in a shack on a deserted island.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by steve49ja(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
Likes attract. I doubt I would have anything ''love related'' with a lady staying in such an apartment.

But for you? well does the said guy have a job? if no then you berra sit up cos youll have to support him and assist him get one but if he does. . .why the hell is he still living there?
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by coolier(f): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
Never, ever.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Freiburger(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ Poster don't tell me u never did, how u know the inconveniences/disadvantages of face me, i face you if u never lived in one.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by omega25red(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

if the gal in question is such a "big gal" then she would have her own place to begin with. . . . . . . . . . . nonsense!

if you value your life comparing it to what your galfriends have then you've lost the plot.
this is what i was thinking too keeping up with the jones will make you steal
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by tpiah: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
Aprilmay:

Can you settle down with a guy that stays in a face me, i face you apartment.

as they used to say in nigeria back in those days [though not anymore]

no condition is permanent.

everyone has to start from somewhere.

character is every bit as important as money.

if he has a job and is husband material then what's the problem.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by deoyel25(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
Aprilmay:

What if the babe in question is a big girl? Especially when all your friends settle down in mansion, won't u be ashamed  to invite them over?

One of the greatest mistakes most people make is to compare themselves with others. Do you know what your so called friends pass through in their mansions? Do you wanna marry him because you love him or because of your mansion friends? By the way, who is a big girl? A girl that lives in a mansion? (Shakes head). If you really love him, you will be proud to take your mansion friends to your face me I face you. Read my signature. "A word is enough for the wise"
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by bigfather(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
What if you start from Mansion and you end up in a shanty? undecided
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by tpiah: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
One of the greatest mistakes most people make is to compare themselves with others

true

What if you start from Mansion and you end up in a shanty?

true
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by mkpuluma(f): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
y not

as long as i love him and he is the hardworking type

i believe no condition is permanent.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
You guys have got to be kidding me!

I'll probably die in a face me I face you apartment and you expect me to live there in the name of love? shocked shocked

Hell no!
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by lao(f): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Ujujoan
Look who is talking where dey born you, no bi inside face i face you. It is people like you that lie about eating eba and amala but for house na your breakfast, lunch and supper grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss / Dating A Nigerian Man In Belgium / Blow A Nairalander A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.