Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book (37176 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Kicks As Aisha Yesufu Romances Hubby On 233rd Anniversary / Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos / Afenifere Kicks As Kano Govt Destroys Beer, Insists On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by abc115: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Stealing is not Corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by alizma: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
hope he hasn't kicked bucket?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by dingbang(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:
What did he do as president to curb piracy?

sound questionb

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Chizzyjoyce(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin grin

And I just learnt the full meaning of PDF grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by RevenGeMission: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Including ruling over your parents and ruling over you now

Joke is on you
FRESHG:
BULLHARY IS CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

I hope you will ask Buhari such thought provoking questions soon too
he always crawl back to his shell when it is about buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

Same thing u do, while unverified contents are pushed to front page.
No system is efficient.
If u can't detect or clamp down on people with numerous handles here, then u aren't qualified to ask such question.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
A vicious cycle. Just like "Superman", any thief you refuse to kill may kill your dad.
Spiderman
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
gurunlocker:

Did piracy start with him? Is piracy not still happening now?

Is piracy not happening in other developing countries? undecided undecided undecided

You did not answer his question, sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by gizzygal: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
SB2020:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed displeasure over the hijack of his new book titled, ‘My Transition Hours’.

Soft copies of the new book have been shared several times on social media especially Whatsapp.

However, a scan through the book online, which is in Portable Document Format (PDF), shows that the book has been edited with some inaccurate information while some vital information contained in the real book have been expunged.

The virtual copy has 254 pages while the real book is 194 pages.

Some chapters are also missing from the online version which Jonathan’s camp claim is fake.

Speaking with our correspondent on Thursday, Jonathan’s media aide, Ikechukwu Eze, urged members of the public to be wary of the misinformation contained in the online version of the book.

https://punchng.com/jonathan-kicks-as-pirates-hijack-new-book/
ok
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Ayobami7(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
亚冠小组赛全部结束 刚刚
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nnemuka(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

Same thing Buhari is doing as president.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Bamangan: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

I just hope all those anti Jonathan stories you have been pushing to FP since this book came out are gotten from the original copy and not the pirated ones. GEJ inspite of his shortcomings is hundred times a better option than the incompetent and clueless Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

is that why APC supporters pirated the book to help spread their propaganda? I already saw one propaganda post on Front page. it seems niaraland is now meant for only useless news. why can't you guys push educative post to front page for once?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Sirlancelort(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Check my signature
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Purposeciti: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
CLICK ON THE WEBSITE LINK BELOW VOTE AND SHARE WITH OTHER SUPPORTERS, WE MUST NOT LOSE!!

Tope Fasua = 61
Muhammadu Buhari = 15
Atiku Abubarka = 14
Ezekwesili Oby = 4
Fela Durotoye = 2
Omoyele Sowore = 4
Kingsley Moghalu
= 1

Donald Duke = 1

Tope Fasua is leading the polls!!

Your vote counts, let's measure the strength of our candidate
Click to vote!

https://www.purposeville.org/2018/11/22/vote-now/
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by bmos(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ovidot006:
Naija people una don start from Nollywood una enta jonahood una well done.... ��

Jonawood
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

I don't think I've ever seen a better question on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by BafanaBafana: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
In the real book, he talked about Dasuki sharings, Ekiti elections, Oritsejafor and the arms deal, Sanusi and the missing 20 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by madridsta007(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

This isnt piracy, like anyone would commonsense would know.

This is simply some politicians who have their hands stained, trying to revisionise the book through piracy of a malicious, attenuated "version" of the book.

Personally, I am surprised that GEJ's publisher did not see this coming.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Iamgrey5(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
tegafej:
Same game like in 2015. Using misinformation as a strategy to win votes. Be informed, this government is willing to do anything to stay in power.

Why edit the content of a book if it does not negatively affect the image of the editor?

It's just so bad that they have to stoop so low to get votes and alas! Most people will still fall for it

Shame on the ruling government
You are the lawyer, the judge, the plaintiff and defendant at the same time

How do hell do you reach a conclusion that the ruling party is behind this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Fadedvoiced: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

Always asking stupid questions.

You can throw this question to Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by berrystunn(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

How old where you then ??

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by HonAKPAN(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Y wont de pirate d book?...........Was Gej xpecting Nigerians 2 buy a single book 4 10.5k?
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by tegafej(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You are the lawyer, the judge, the plaintiff and defendant at the same time

How do hell do you reach a conclusion that the opposition is behind this.

Who would be concerned with editing the content of such a book?

There is always something to gain from every move we make as humans....

Who will benefit most from editing the content of this book at this time?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Fadedvoiced: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I don't think I've ever seen a better question on Nairaland.

It'd have made more sense if it was coming from another fellow

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bamangan:

I just hope all those anti Jonathan stories you have been pushing to FP since this book came out are gotten from the original copy and not the pirated ones. GEJ inspite of his shortcomings is hundred times a better option than the incompetent and clueless Buhari
he is the most biased mod on niaraland. he gave my former account a one week ban a few months ago for exposing his hypocrisy. I am no longer afraid of his ban . I just use my numerous ban period to stay off niaraland and interact with reasonable people

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

You care to share how to stop one's work from being pirated ??

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by deomelo: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018

lmao.....

Den don hijack the clueless transition

Karma is a B!!TCH...

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.