Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book (37174 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Kicks As Aisha Yesufu Romances Hubby On 233rd Anniversary / Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos / Afenifere Kicks As Kano Govt Destroys Beer, Insists On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Charmingpet: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:
What did he do as president to curb piracy?

bettet talk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Charmingpet: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

better talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Iamgrey5(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
tegafej:

Which number don't they have?

It's originally 194 and it's now over the 200 plus additional chapters...

They will sit down and think and type and add to the book....

Thereby incurring more cost of which everything will end up in PDF format to be distributed freely on social media...

Those pirates are really generous pirates indeed...
I don't get you

They add pages from other publications with similar subject

Lest you forget, nearly Five books have been published already on that subject I.e. what lead to Jonathan's defeat.

If I was a pirate and i can't find a chapter from the new book, I will simply add pages from previous publications.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by symbianDON(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:
absolutely nothing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Stealing not Corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by jamezman(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

Even in the USA their is Piracy....
These are people with the best brains and will always come up with a device that will enable them flourish....
Don't try those guys in Alaba int or Computer village in lagos or Aba....
Boiz that sold Nigeria jersey even before its release....
Fear whu no fear them....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I don't know why ipob apologist are attacking Mynd for asking a simple logical question

I guess their brain is prone to logic cheesy
it is reasonable Nigerians that pointing the hypocrisy in mynd44. don't just bring ipob into this. most of us are not even from the south east. be bold enough to reply those you feel are attacking him

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Zanas: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

What is your useless god buhari doing about it?
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Andywinnie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lai Mohammed: We have achieved all the "CHANGE" we promised Fashola: We did not promise CHANGE in four years Buharists: Both of them are correct Me: All of you will soon be alright
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by ithink7: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:
Nonsense comment

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Iamgrey5(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

it is reasonable Nigerians that pointing the hypocrisy in mynd44. don't just bring ipob into this. most of us are not even from the south east. be bold enough to reply those you feel are attacking him
Tell me why the question he asked is not logical?

First of all, Jonathan spokesperson is being hypothetical himself by acting oblivious of the fact that piracy and intellectual theft have always been real issues in Nigeria?

Secondly, What exactly did Jonathan do to curb this menace while in office to believe that he deserves any better now?

logical reasoning is not that hard, it requires asking simple questions like Mynd did.

I only added ipob because I know a few of the monikers that were the most vocal are also the main supporters of the famous rhetoric "no lefeladum no erection" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by JuanDeDios: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

Not much. But this isn't piracy. Pirates don't add or subtract anything from your work. These are probably politicians cooking up things. Anyway, it's good for him since most people, on hearing this, will seek out the original copy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

Wow! Epic! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
tegafej:
Same game like in 2015. Using misinformation as a strategy to win votes. Be informed, this government is willing to do anything to stay in power.

Why edit the content of a book if it does not negatively affect the image of the editor?

It's just so bad that they have to stoop so low to get votes and alas! Most people will still fall for it

Shame on the ruling government

Na so u mumu reach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Tell me why the question he asked is not logical?

First of all, Jonathan spokesperson is being hypothetical himself by acting oblivious of the fact that piracy and intellectual theft has always been a real issue in Nigeria?

Secondly, What exactly did Jonathan do to curb this menace while in office to have believed that he deserved any better now?

logical reasoning is not that hard, it requires asking simple questions like mynd did.

I only added ipob because I know a few of the monikers that were the most vocal are also the main supporters of the famous rhetoric "no lefelafum no eretion" cheesy
ur brain de pain u anyone who doesn't support ur shallow president is ipob...see ur head
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
tegafej:
Same game like in 2015. Using misinformation as a strategy to win votes. Be informed, this government is willing to do anything to stay in power.

Why edit the content of a book if it does not negatively affect the image of the editor?

It's just so bad that they have to stoop so low to get votes and alas! Most people will still fall for it

Shame on the ruling government
Mr /Mrs ODE, so Jonathan's book pirated is now from the ruling government.. I wish another party emerge, u will still be one of the fools asking for another.. I pray u receive sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by onunwa21(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jonathan, papa democracy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Gandollar(f): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mynd44:

And what did you as mod to fan the embers of hate? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by obonujoker(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
modath:

You want him to kill his biggest support base biz? undecided

We all know the "brains" behind piracy in Nigeria.

So you have no entered tribal rants.... angry grin grin... I have always told you about yourself, buh you won't listen... Chai

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by bizzibodi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I don't get you

They add pages from other publications with similar subject

Lest you forget, nearly Five books have been published already on that subject I.e. what lead to Jonathan's defeat.

If I was a pirate and i can't find a chapter from the new book, I will simply add pages from previous publications.
D new book will demand more how can I get it.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by kingthreat(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Download his book here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by pek(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
IiamDavid:
Now he will experience what nollywood producers pass through.

I sell all kinds of furnitures both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
furniture not furnitures.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by dabrown01: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Don't worry, Gej/PDP initiated the book, Pmb/APC will complete it. So fear not.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by RexTramadol1: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
24hrs next level
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by zoedew: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Not out of character GEJ just realised how messed up his life is!
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by MycroftHolmes: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
DeadOnArrival grin
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book by Friend01(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
FRESHG:
BULLHARY IS CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING

If you refuse to shit na Buhari.
if you refuse to piss na Buhari.
If you refuse to sleep na Buhari
if you refuse to walk na Buhari.
If you refuse to speak na Buhari.

If you refuse to get sense after this na your irredeemable stupidity NOT Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku / Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.