Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri (19971 Views)

Oyegun: Jonathan Not Among Screened Presidential Aspirants / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by Sholaco: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
So who tsa elp
Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by joshnnanna: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Read people. The man in Aso Rock is not a Nigerian

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by Quality20(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
yes. But Nigeria herself is d project. Are PDP guys saying PMB shd not complete any project from past administrations or what? If he decides to scrap everything, PDP would shout that government is suppose to be a continuum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by fokusmind: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Always introducing without political wilĺ to implement. PDP /Jonathan was struggling with TSA from 2012 and could not implement in full. That speaks loud how corrypt the Jonathan government was. And another government implemented it with months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by famology(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
PLEASE RENO ALSO REMIND US THAT YOU GUYS INTRODUCED BOKO HARAM NEXT TIME.you introduced everything but never implemented any.Someday a president will implement the 2014 confab and you fools will as usual claim introduction.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by easiest(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yes, upon Jonathan introduction of tsa and bvn, did Jonathan entourage make it effective the right way?
Remember after the introduction the looting was on the rise and it was happening because Mr president folded his hands and looking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by fokusmind: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
According to him, the TSA and BVN were both introduced by the Jonathan administration and launched on January 2012 and February 2014 respectively, while phase I of (IPPIS) was first introduced in 2006 under president Obasanjo and its implementation commenced in batches under Jonathan’s administration in September 2011.

From 2006 to 2016.....nine full year without full implementation . OnlyGod will forgive PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by jellington: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
If all projects started by PDP were completed by APC then there is nothing that would ever be completed if they ruled for 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by jayson87: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Felixv:
Implementing is what is important

Jonadrunk introduced many thinks but could not complete anything.

Buhari is completed then all. Roads, railways, single bank account, tax reform.

Under jonadrunk oil wa sold for over $100 a barrel - yet our savings went down with no visible infrastructure

This drunk even borrowed money to pay salaries
Obviously you are blind if you didn't see any infrastructure. Arrant nonesense. better go nd vote Atiku! Olodo
Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Who cares if it is Jonathan or buhari....

Our so called leaders should do the right thing....i don't give a damn if it is apc or pdp...
Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by bluecircle470: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Many fools online. Anything good that has worked fine during this administration will be attributed to Jonathan but anything bad will be attributed to Buhari. I don’t just know the clueless generation we’re having.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by festacman(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
All I know is that immediately Buhari assumed office in 2015, the uncountable accounts of MDAs deliberately scattered in many bank were harmful into single accounts to the displeasure of top public officers. Any other thing being said is mere political talk.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by AnanseK(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
I pity Reno Omokri , the orphan boy. Always crying over spilled milk. So what stopped Jonathan from implementing the TSA and BVN ? Nigerians have always had good ideas but we don’t have leaders brave enough or honest enough to implement them. GEJ wouldn’t dare implement TSA , not in 100 years when his cronies and corruption channels had multiple billions of Naira laundering and Dollar accounts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Those who keep track of current happenings and are not deceitful and hypocritical know these facts.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nonsense. Jonathan introduced it but never implemented it, as is the characteristics of all looters. Buhari implemented it. Atiku have started following the path of Jonathan with his so called policy document

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by Arokhetah: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
PDP has claimed glory for everything this administration as succeeded in implementing and completing

Rails

Roads

bvn

Tsa

Dams

Power stations

But when will they claim glory for CORRUPTION and demise of the Economy ?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by AnanseK(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
joshnnanna:
Read people. The man in Aso Rock is not a Nigerian

Perhaps that’s why we are making progress.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by femmy2010(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Great

I guess Garuba and his Boss in Aso Rock doesn't even know the full meaning of BVN & TSA.

- BVN :Bauchi Very North
- TSA : Taraba Sugar Association

What is the point of introducing what they had no balls to implement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by Arokhetah: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Next level
If this is how pdp supporters will look like I will support PMB for his NEXT LEVEL then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by emerged01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just introduction you are making silly noise.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by HeyCorleone(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
midolian:
What's the point in introducing everything without fully implementing them?

Does introducing a man to a woman automatically make him the father of her child?

These people are just too dumb and annoying!

πe×t Le√el abeg

These things were already in operation before Buhari came into power.

I did my BVN in January 2015.

So speak with facts please.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by ofwest47(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
This idiot called Reno omokomo still opening his mouth to claim the progress reports being undertaking by this present Buhari Administration to the headship of the former looters party chief G E J whom every body new himself, his wife and members of his party bigwigs looted all the monies meant for solving the serious under development programs and fighting insecurity during his time.
Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by emkz: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari never said he introduced TSA. Infact while he was in Saudi Arabia or Qatar when he met with the Nigerian community, he acknowledged Jonathan as the initiator. He only implemented it. Government is shift work (according to Donald Duke), continue from where the past shift worker stopped and not scatter everything because you don't like his face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by rafak: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Reno mockery, u are pathetic. No one knew about PVN in the last depensation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by princelalaz: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Due to the fact that Reno is a dumb doesn't mean that everybody is dumb like you. Always introduces with no intention to implement it. Hmmmmm what is the usefulness of having a car and just is park in front of your house over the years without driving but keep jumping from one Moolue to danfo and still have ego to brag in a bus that you've a car at home for donkey years without touching. Reno every projects that APC government does it's for PDP that introduces it. Sorry is your name Mr. Political dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by ADEMOSU(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
No comment lets pray . May we not labour for others to take the glory .

Help me say amen

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by tiwiex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
PDP has claimed glory for everything this administration as succeeded in implementing and completing

Rails

Roads

bvn

Tsa

Dams

Power stations

But when will they claim glory for CORRUPTION and demise of the Economy ?

When did you register for BVN? I recall BVN in full swing under Sanusi so please remove it. It was operational before Buhari came and all my bank accounts were linked. TSA is a very sensitive economic decision. It was not a lack of political will as widely claimed. It was the impact it would have as oil prices were dropping. The plan needed to chanelge but PMB in a hurry to fight corruption just pulled trillions out of the economy. Banks sacked in droves and jobs were lost in multiplier effects. It sounds good doesn't necessarily mean it's good.. We are still generating the same amount of power they met. Go to TCN website. Not up to the grammar online.

Did GEJ mess up? Yes he did. We voted him out. His mess up is exaggerated and dragged too far.if APC had focused on time. A bad situation shouldn't have been made worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by tiwiex(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:

These things were already in operation before Buhari came into power.

I did my BVN in January 2015.

So speak with facts please.
Exactly. GEJ implemented BVN 100%.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by Gboom: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
This Reno has a basket brain.
What is the essence of your introduction without implementation?
Shame on those that are still pained that Jona lost election in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by mensos544: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Foolishness mumu of d highest order...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri by SEGLIZ: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
SingleWahala:
angry.... But did he implement it ? undecided lipsrsealed undecided

same question I would have ask. no one is condemning gej, he was a good man, a good leader but weak. the people around him destroyed his government, him being complacent was it all. all this policies were on black and white, not implemented, same with the constitutional conference report. so many ways this man would have written his name in PLATINUM but the evil of the land that are gathering momentum again didn't allow him.
I still see him as a great man and leader.
every man with his flaws and goodness is but a man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election / Buhari Set To Name 14 Special Advisers / Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.