Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. (877 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by TEEMAMA1(f): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2010
please help me out because i cant digest alone, there was this guy am in love with and it reciprocate back but there is age difference between us, well am 22years and his 36years and he has a child and i still love him cos he tells me immediately we met and he called me that he scared of me cos his thoughting may be i will leave him on the way or may be my parent will disagree with me, so he called me and say i shouldn't give him response now that i should go and digest it and share with people b4 giving him answer cos relationship is not a 5 years journey, pls advice .
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by double08(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2010
Dang!!!the age difference is just too much WTF
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2010
double08:

Dang!!!the age difference is just too much WTF

I dnt think so!!! as a woman before she gave birth to 3-4kids, her looks will march with the man's.

@ poster so far he can take care of you and you love him, no big deal!!!
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2010
@poster
at least he is/was fully honest with you.
the age difference is something to consider but NOT a major problem. . . . . . . just remember that when you will be 34 and still young and full of energy, that guy will turn 50. also that you may not have the same desire in the long run.

i think you guys should date for a while and see how it goes FIRST then in some few months then make up your mind about it all.
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2010
U wanna marry a grandpa?
Come on, say 'yes' to that young guy in your area.
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by Blueice4re(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2010
The age difference too much, ooooooooooooo,caution ur self first.oooooooo
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by SAGoddess: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2010
Thoughting

Anyway, if you don't mind the age gap, I don't think his child is an issue!
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by fubiluv: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
What you should be considering is if he has what you want in a husband.
Do you love him that much and can you Torrance him for the rest of your life?
Age is not the main issue in marriage.Their are other more important things you should check.
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by Jaideyone(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
Go for it,
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by Aprilmay(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ post, the age diff is too much, remember that men get tired easily on bed as soon as they clock 40 lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by coolier(f): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2010
Aprilmay:

remember that men get tired easily on bed as soon as they clock 40

I beg to disagree.
Re: Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. by femmy2010(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2010
Love is all that matters.

(1) (Reply)

Even Though U Are A Girl: / Wedding Videos. / Loving Without Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.