Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,987 members, 7,855,988 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Thought About Her For Six Years But Here She Is-what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought About Her For Six Years But Here She Is-what Do I Do? (629 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought About Her For Six Years But Here She Is-what Do I Do? by Beke2020: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hi Jzhane,

Hide my name when you share this on the platform. Recall that I told you that I have not been able to forget my ex who is currently married with children?Well,I know it sounds crazy but every relationship I have been in since me and my ex broke up has never worked. No matter how hard I try,it just never works.

Its over six years that Tina (not real name) and I broke up . Since then,I have been in three relationships. The last one, most current relationship which lasted two years but we broke up last week. This is because,I find myself constantly comparing these ladies with my ex and sadly,they never measure up. Tina was he love of my life. I met her in year one in Uni. I was her first and we were inseparable.

So why didn’t we get married? Well,I was stupid. I did not fight for her. Being an only child,Tina’s parents pressured her to get married even while we were in school but she kept telling them that I was not ready until we graduated.And I was not really ready....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-thought-about-her-for-six-years-but-here-she-is-what-do-i-do/

Re: I Thought About Her For Six Years But Here She Is-what Do I Do? by KingSango(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Grow up. This life is a lesson in illusion my child it was never meant to stress over any loss. Now you know what love is so go seek. grin

(1) (Reply)

If I Can Felt Emotion For Your Situation I Have Something For You / Why Does the Groom have to Carry the Bride on their Wedding Day? / Matured Teenagers Should Get A Husband, Not A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.