Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University (68761 Views)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by victorazyvictor(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kishkosh:
What is wrong with this nation.

Assuming this happened in the public where it's a mixture of illiterates and literates ,I would have said otherwise . But in an academic environ. ...

I thought the students will be reasonable enough to understand that those ladies are humans and with different bliv and or opinion.

Why subject them to such ridicule and mockery ?
Soone or later , in fact , very soon, same sex partners will be seen as usual in our society. These things are the product of development , so accept it and accept them .
Good day

Your such a f00l bro!
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by edicied: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is just pure hypocricy

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by victorazyvictor(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Triangles1:

I don't expect you to reply mediocre question, this are the type of dark ages people, they sleep with peoples wife and come out to condemned other bcs their secret is cover, from his statement some one can understand his level of understanding.

What are you saying? Your supporting evil?

Why dont you go and drink poison, afterall is no ones business and it does not affect anybody directly and indirectly. I love land ruled without law?
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by edicied: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Your such a f00l.
You are such a Biggot
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by wizkidblogger(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
lesbians are in all schools jare, even on the streets.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is this even a news, lesbian full Nigeria na, it's Normal thing.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
wizkidblogger:
lesbians are in all schools jare, even on the streets.
I just tire o, this is no news

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Arthurity1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
If we hunted down bad politicians and corrupt police officers and judges the same way we do to gays and lesbians (who's choice of partner do not affect us in any way whatsoever) wouldn't this country be a better place to live in?!
I am not in support of homosexuality... But I have greater concerns to worry myself about than another man's sexuality! That one is left for God to judge and not man!
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by HADI854: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Josh2x:
So this made front page cos its Redeemer university undecided
When girls perform lesbian acts everywhere everyday cry

But me likey dem lesbians sha grin

The day I will catch dem in act ehn grin
I no go hear abeg grin
3som is sure shocked
After nakin dem with my kondo they will be reset to normal grin
Chisoss
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Arthurity1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kishkosh:
What is wrong with this nation.

Assuming this happened in the public where it's a mixture of illiterates and literates ,I would have said otherwise . But in an academic environ. ...

I thought the students will be reasonable enough to understand that those ladies are humans and with different bliv and or opinion.

Why subject them to such ridicule and mockery ?
Soone or later , in fact , very soon, same sex partners will be seen as usual in our society. These things are the product of development , so accept it and accept them .
Good day
Your comment makes it sound like you are in support of homosexuality (which is your business if you are in support) but I am not in support. But I agree with you that if this was a country of intelligent people we would realized by now that everyone has his/her own choices to make and it shouldn't be anyone's concern if one is gay or lesbian.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Evablizin:
Endtime children,they are everywhere.
hmmmm, that's serious.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Triangles1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

What are you saying? Your supporting evil?

Why dont you go and drink poison, afterall is no ones business and it does not affect anybody directly and indirectly. I love land ruled without law?

You're the one supporting evil because the way you judged them is evil, don't be surprise this two ladies can make heaven and you judge mental one's will enter hell fire. I preferred lesbian than rapist or you're jealous that they didn't come to yoy for sex.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Awesomefred32(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Falz said it earlier

child of the world
cheesysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by victorazyvictor(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Triangles1:

You're the one supporting evil because the way you judged them is evil, don't be surprise this two ladies can make heaven and you judge mental one's will enter hell fire. I preferred lesbian than rapist or you're jealous that they didn't come to yoy for sex.

Anywhere there is law, there is judgement.
Stop being a law breaker. Be wise, don't be evil Child.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Where is the video now? All dese bloggers, na God go epp me punish una, mtcheww
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by NSK4U(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
And so? Is that what we should be exerting energy talking of or BUHARI and his cluelessness

LET THEM ENJOY THEMSELVES, CHOICE OF MATURED SEXUAL PARTNERS SHOULDN'T BE NIGERIA'S HEADACHE AT THE MOMENT.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Xavier5(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by liyahwillie(f): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
u dey screw UR fellow gal when..... is there to screw u...
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by omojesu202(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Josh2x:
So this made front page cos its Redeemer university undecided
When girls perform lesbian acts everywhere everyday cry

But me likey dem lesbians sha grin

The day I will catch dem in act ehn grin
I no go hear abeg grin
3som is sure shocked
After nakin dem with my kondo they will be reset to normal grin

see your mouth... if I give you one of my babe you go run. if you no run she go rape you die there
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by SEGLIZ: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
KingSango:

I would fix all Nigeria's issues in 7 years and make it a world super power. We have become too patriochical , suppressing the woman's power has made African society weak. The woman is sacred.

Ase

my brother I ready go I go vote dan all dis atikulated truck and all our old hand. I must change hand all round.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by KingSango(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
SEGLIZ:

my brother I ready go I go vote dan all dis atikulated truck and all our old hand. I must change hand all round.

Voting is more effective in local elections because you at least know someone who knows someone who knows your politician grin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by 1newnairalander: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Our attention has been drawn to an online post about two of our female students.
We wish to state that this post is not only false but also misleading.

There was an altercation between some female students in the hostel and allegations were made as to the cause of the altercation. However, at no point was ANY student caught in any despicable act.

We wish the general public and the misleading mischievous blogs and social media handles to take note.
Signed: RUNSA

memez:
There was a brief pandemonium at Redeemers University last night, as 2 lesbians were reportedly caught by their colleagues.

It was gathered that the two lesbians were caught in the school’s hostel, and some students of the institution have already updated their Whatsapp status with the incident. Here is a video of the incident below;

Recall that few months ago, Kogi State University was in the news after lesbian sex videos involving students of the university surfaced online. Some of the students involved are those of Economics and English Education departments.

It was gathered that one of the students, considered leaving the school to avoid possible stigmatization after the videos went viral.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/2-lesbians-allegedly-caught-act-redeemers-university

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by SEGLIZ: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
KingSango:

Voting is more effective in local elections because you at least know someone who knows someone who knows your politician grin

sorry for that trash I typed. I meant to type, if you ready go, I go vote you. at least we need a fresh, new and neutral hands in the scheme of affairs of this country.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by 1newnairalander: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Our attention has been drawn to an online post about two of our female students.

We wish to state that this post is not only false but also misleading. There was an altercation between some female students in the hostel and allegations were made as to the cause of the altercation. However, at no point was ANY student caught in any despicable act.

We would like the general public and the misleading mischievous blogs and social media handles to take note.

Signed: RUNSA
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by KingSango(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
SEGLIZ:

sorry for that trash I typed. I meant to type, if you ready go, I go vote you. at least we need a fresh, new and neutral hands in the scheme of affairs of this country.

I'm a priest. My focus is ritual to create my own reality. It's what you must do since you have desire.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Christmasdon(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Denikayan:
What do people gain interfering with people's choice s
. God condemns it period.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by meobizy(f): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don’t see why this is news. Same sex relationships have happened in Africa since the dawn of man. It’s only the law the clueless one mentioned about which saw all this rubbish awareness take place.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Josh2x: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
omojesu202:

see your mouth... if I give you one of my babe you go run. if you no run she go rape you die there

Me that have been looking for girl wey go rape me grin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Denikayan: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Christmasdon:
. God condemns it period.

Which of the gods?

Yours condemned it. Not for everyone.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
memez:
There was a brief pandemonium at Redeemers University last night, as 2 lesbians were reportedly caught by their colleagues.

It was gathered that the two lesbians were caught in the school’s hostel, and some students of the institution have already updated their Whatsapp status with the incident. Here is a video of the incident below;

Recall that few months ago, Kogi State University was in the news after lesbian sex videos involving students of the university surfaced online. Some of the students involved are those of Economics and English Education departments.

It was gathered that one of the students, considered leaving the school to avoid possible stigmatization after the videos went viral.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/2-lesbians-allegedly-caught-act-redeemers-university

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by JewelBukky(f): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good evening all. I want to introduce you all to this great and lucrative business opportunity of the moment.
Sale of undiluted designers oil perfumes.

They're undiluted designer perfume oils imported from France, Dubai, Oman and Egypt.

They come in variety of fragrances for both the masculine and feminine gender, unisex fragrances also available.

They come in sizes ranging from 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 35ml up to 60ml.

They last longer on clothes unlike the usual spray.

You don't need much of e-marketing. The business is handy, mobile and marketable anywhere, anytime! The alluring and sweet fragrance do the marketing!

Your office, home, PPA/CDS, hostel, lecture hall, church, environment etc are target locations.

Invest today with start up capital as low as 30,000 naira and smile to the bank with cool profits in less than 2 months.

Interested? Chat me up for more info! 08038137658
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Codes151(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Useless school! Like Wetin concern them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.