Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (46032 Views)

This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Unik3030: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
mother of 9?abeg Wetin remain again
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by faithfull18(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's a matter of time. I hope she doesn't regret this.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Xisnin(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
She will be back.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bustincole:
I taught is only Naija dat perform dis kind of tin

so other Africa are into d same act

SMH

Thought. smiley

1 Like

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Ayobami7(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
ok
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by EmirAbj: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jesu Christ, shocked So Yahoo + Or x Don Spread To Other Countries In Africa As Nigeria Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo +/x People
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
this one missed it o. the end result is him moving over to England not her coming to Gambia...maybe it's true lof
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
You can't compare a black bulala to a pale one. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
clintonsparkz:
power of a big black co.ck!!! it can make a woman go crazy!!!
you think say pussy wet born 9 pikin never see cock wey pass that, Oyo na im u dey, juju at call
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Allau Akbar! shocked
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Charmingrascal(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
"Afro juju" is working on her, by the time she would regain her senses she would hate that guy wit passion.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Newpride(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
The woman had embarked in a destructive journey of no return.
What a lost soul. cool
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bustincole:

SMH

Thought.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by GenFunction: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
when she treats malaria 1 or 2 tyms she go run back to europe
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Charmingrascal:
"Afro juju" is working on her, by the time she would regain her senses she would hate that guy wit passion.

Be happy for them, she's found her love - she's got her mojo back. cool
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by SignatureNG(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
so?
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
faithfull18:
It's a matter of time. I hope she doesn't regret this.

Be happy for her, she found her love. smiley
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Seandisputed(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's all lovey-dovey at the beginning
Once they're tired of impressing each other, excuses pops up
I swear she said almost the same things when she met her ex.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
XaviDayo:
If u still dey find example of clear case of juju. ...now you have one. Juju is real and very uch alive.

This is no juju, she found her love.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Protein0: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
I'm speechless lipsrsealed
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by eodavids(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mom of "nine"?

Then not real white. The real whites do not breed 9 children. Perhaps there happens to be a cross breed.

grin
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Funkybabee(f): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Keep calm, its a matter of time. Her eyes go soon clear..

Wonder a mum of 9 still looking for
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bustincole:

SMH
Bros there's one yeye program on dstv 135 they call 90days to wed. Come& c were one Moroccan guy is using one American girl's head. This girl just de dash this guy money, carry $6000 give this guy make dem take marry. Come c better scope 2d point d girls mother had 2 travel to Morocco 2 beg this girl 2 leave d guy after they had cancelled wedding twice. D girl no gree saying that d guy will open cosmetics store 4 her in Morocco with her 6k. Up till now, shop dem no c. Cosmetics dem no c. 6k dem no c but d gitl still de believe. If d guy was a Nigerian, I 4 say d baba wey do d guy jazz sabi work.

1 Like

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by davidque: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
What a shame
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by faithfull18(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
omooba969:

Be happy for her, she found her love. smiley
Love, hmmn. I am sure it will be more of a host-parasite thingy. I am happy for her.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Allah akbar cheesy

Allah akbar kill you there. angry
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by LockDown69(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
poor her! but what can i say, happiness doesn't have boundries. undecided
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Women!!!

Till date no one knows what transpired between SATAN and EVE. Only the apple story she sold to ADAM

Meanwhile a lot a oyinbo women over here in the UK have been traveling frequently to Gambia for s3x tourism. One very hopeless one told me Gambian men are studs and see s3x as a a race to win a prize. grin. She just got a job there now as a teacher and is planning to move over there with her equally useless animashaun mother. cheesy
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Enemyofpeace: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na dat kind thing dey sweet Muslims, for dem now, they have conquered. Anything prick, pussy, guns, bombs, war, uprising, crisis, knives etc na there we dey find dem
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by jesustheissue: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
A fool at ‘40’ they say is a fool forever! How about at 45?
The first relationship produced 3 kids but no stability, the second 6 kids but no satisfaction, shall the third try bring anything better besides more kids?
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by MarianaTrench: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
This woman is daft!
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Demmzy15(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Allah akbar cheesy
Yoruba and Igbo Christians are already sad grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.