Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (46011 Views)

This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (2) (3) (4)

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by dabrin: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
'IT'S A MIDLIFE CRISIS' Mum of nine Heidi Hepworth, 45, dumps husband and converts to Islam so that she can marry her 31-year-old Gambian toyboy.

Heidi, 45, wears a hijab and prays to Allah every day as she prepares for her big day with Mamadou Salieu Jallow, 31 - but her ex-husband says it's she's been 'brainwashed'.

She is planning a wedding in a mosque in The Gambia, where most of the population is Muslim and which Heidi says is “a happier and more caring place than Britain”.

Insisting her relationship with Mamadou Salieu Jallow, 31, is the real thing, she said: “No-one imagined this would last but we love each other and are making plans to marry. I’ve never been happier.”

Heidi split with her car mechanic husband of 23 years last year when she hooked up with her lover on Facebook.

Friends reckoned it would hit the rocks within weeks.
At the time, husband Andy, 45, from Hetton-le-Hole, Tyne and Wear, said: “It’s a mid-life crisis. She’s been brainwashed.”

But Heidi, who had never been in a plane in her life, has now been to West Africa four times to see her taxi driver boyfriend.

She plans to move there after they marry next year once her divorce is finalised.

Heidi, who has six children with Andy and three from a previous marriage, said she popped the question.

“If people think I went over to The Gambia and didn’t give them a second thought, they are so wrong.

“But having said that, I make no apologies for following my heart. I’ve been unhappy for a long time and I think I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with.

“We are in love and nothing will stop me from marrying him. If other people don’t like that they will just have to lump it.”

Heidi’s African romance made her the talk of town in Hetton-le-Hole in Sunderland.

Andy blames the Facebook love affair for the couple’s split, but Heidi insisted their loveless marriage was over long before she received the friend request from Salieu.

Heidi said: “Andy and I didn’t even share a bedroom, never mind a bed, for the last two years of our marriage.

“We were both unhappy and on some days the most conversation I would get from him would be when he’d say, ‘Put the kettle on’.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/7806700/mum-converts-islam-marry-gambian-toyboy/amp/

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by dabrin: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Auladimeji1: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerians taught the whole Africa this modern yahoo× cheesy

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Auladimeji1: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Allah akbar cheesy

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Power of PRI_K. grin

49 Likes

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by nairaman66(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na wah oo

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Xander85: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
He must be fuc/king her very well! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Bustincole(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
I taught is only Naija dat perform dis kind of tin

so other Africa are into d same act

SMH

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by DaFlash: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na aboki prick format this one brain cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by gloriaunobi(f): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Have nothing to say until you check my signature.
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by zone51: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Allah Akbar, but from another angle, I guess this is cassava's doing. grin

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wonders will not always end , her eyes go clear years later but guy wey wan knack after 9 , I hail

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats to the love birds.

We don't want any religious e-war here oo.

Just wish them well and leave the thread.

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by gocnig(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chai. Lawd have mercy
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Xander85:
He must be fuc/king her very well! undecided

Haba! Alhaji. grin

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by itiswellandwell: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
She's been jazzed. All africa countries are into yahoo plus. She thought the guy is a taxi driver. Her eyes will soon clear. Taxi in daybreak, yahoo at night. The guy done win her heart with loving you quotes.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by MrCounselor: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
issokay
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by XaviDayo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
If u still dey find example of clear case of juju. ...now you have one. Juju is real and very uch alive.

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by busky101(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
This news don Tey na, so she finally convert....Black Mamba Don cause something for this life

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Sholaco: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by raskimonogee: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 3 weeks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by MrCounselor: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Nigerians taught the whole Africa this modern yahoo× cheesy

Now they are outpacing Nigeria... 9 f*cking kids!!!!!!!!!
Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by tammie24: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
She didn't even think about her kids

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by sacx: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Old news

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by Righteousness89(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Brain washing is Real!!

I pray SHE gets Delivered Quickly befor it's too late

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by superior1: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gambians or Gambo like we call them dey use better juju marry Oyinbo women, it's no news really for folks in europe

Re: British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover by clintonsparkz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
power of a big black co.ck!!! it can make a woman go crazy!!!

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos)