Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (77262 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 5:16am On Nov 24, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The best form of defence is attack. The Army should launch a continuous offensive against this group. Our army bases are not hidden so it is easy for BH to deploy 70% of their fighting force to a Base of 150 soldiers and you know the result.
Sure, but the resources and personnel are not there.
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by adabsmith(m): 5:46am On Nov 24, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The best form of defence is attack. The Army should launch a continuous offensive against this group. Our army bases are not hidden so it is easy for BH to deploy 70% of their fighting force to a Base of 150 soldiers and you know the result.
THEY SIMPLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WEAPONS TO ATTACK BH

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Itulah(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?

If you read paragraph 11 on one of the survival's account earlier published by Premium Time, you find out that the daredevils wrote the army formation in Metele an official letter informing them of their visit.

As laughable as that might sounds, its turns out to be true. Read paragraph 11 from the link below https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/296967-how-boko-haram-killed-over-70-soldiers-in-metele-attack-survivor.html

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by RevenGeMission: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Remove former hard disk and replace with a new one not tokunbo

FG is not required to come on air or internet to keep announcing who and what died , especially if the families of the dead haven't been formally notified

You watch too many twitter , movie and donald trump tweets to understand anything happening

tegafej:

Yes to come on air and do the needful!

Jeez!
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by edo3(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Rip great Burmese..
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by eazyman(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

If you watched the video, a helicopter came but was chased away by RPGs...from then on the soldiers were left on their own..

Please where is the video? You mean the Air Force only have helicopter? What of jet fighters?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by tixo: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?

Your last question makes a point. In my country? Chai.
I really want to join the army,and bring back our glory.
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by eazyman(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2018
Nuzo1:

All you need do to know is make friends with any Nigerian soldier around you.

Without fear of being court-mashalled, they will boldly tell you it's purely a case of sabotage from within.

I nearly ran mad today after watching that horrible video. I've never felt so weak and helpless in serving justice!

Please where is this video?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by tixo: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2018
adabsmith:
THEY SIMPLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WEAPONS TO ATTACK BH
But Why? I taught our president is a retired General, why should this be happening? BH obviously has better intelligence than the army. How did we get to this point?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by ACHILLES45: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
mvem:
...your write up is interesting but not too critical to address some issues... A whole president to die and it been covered up in the kind of society we are is almost impossible... Moreover we have intelligent agencies in other countries that would likely know of this, if it was planned... We all know popular celebrities and world leaders do have doubles for security or privacy reasons, like to give an impression you are somewhere why you are not there... But this doubles hardly take full roles of anything because they will be easily found out. To have a double that resembles someone perfectly, speaks his language etc... and it's meant to occupy that person position seamlessly and you do that within 3 months (right?) in a very smart world that we have today(under eyes of world powers), considering the supposed person is even a foreigner... Then I should clap my hands for the so called cabals pulling the greatest deception in our modern world because this is literally impossible.... Some say clone, you and I know that's fairy tale to clone a human being... Time will always tell... Because even the so-called cabals that have so much power to shut everyone's mouth even that of world leaders, won't there reign not go and how will they still cover up or shut the peoples mouth... Toh! Time shall tell...

if you went through those points and still thinks buhari is alive, then you are dumber than the dullard.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by tegafej(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Remove former hard disk and replace with a new one not tokunbo

FG is not required to come on air or internet to keep announcing who and what died , especially if the families of the dead haven't been formally notified

You watch too many twitter , movie and donald trump tweets to understand anything happening

But presidency sympathized with the Air Force in no time when a jet crashed killing an officer or two few weeks back... Same presidency always come on air in no time to dismiss and criticize the opposition if there is a matter of conflicting interest...

I'm not in the military so I don't know their covert rules, but if they could do this to other parties, why can't they do same in this case...

I bet you that if it's American soldiers being killed like this, the sitting would have given a press statement.by now.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by tixo: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2018
"PREMIUM TIMES broke the story on Tuesday detailing how rampaging Boko Haram insurgents overran a Nigerian Army battalion in Borno State on Sunday, killing the unit’s commander and dozens of soldiers.

Military sources told PREMIUM TIMES [b]that large cache of arms, ammunition, and military equipment were carted away by Boko Haram [/b]fighters during the attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area, at about 6:00 p.m."

If this much was carted away,then why attribute this loss to lack of ammunition.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Biingoo: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2018
goldenfrosh:

Drone where? you think this is America. Nigeria Army are not too equipped.
So drone is now a big deal for NA ni? Why you dey talk like this?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by daveemuobo(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2018
charliboy654:

Nigerian army are the best in Africa when it comes to guerrilla war, something is not right here
Do you even know what guerilla warfare means?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Arijude(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2018
rottennaija:
its just that nothing works in the zoo
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
I feel so depressed and scared seeing and hearing all these, bcoz I live in the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2018
eazyman:

Please where is the video? You mean the Air Force only have helicopter? What of jet fighters?

Well,for those asking of the video,go to the BH website.All the videos are their.
Guy if u see the way the attack happened,infact at a point u will praise the BH boys with the way they were walking, shooting from left, right and Center in a uniform manner with an unprecedented confidence.Those guys really have � ooo
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2018
May the souls of the fallen guys rest in peace. Go watch the videos, meehn...your humanity will be touched.
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Adeyemi4ril(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
What a pity! A country been rule by incompetent leaders. What else do you expect from such government. May their souls rest in perfect peace"Amen"
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by eazyman(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
danjumakolo:

Well,for those asking of the video,go to the BH website.All the videos are their.
Guy if u see the way the attack happened,infact at a point u will praise the BH boys with the way they were walking, shooting from left, right and Center in a uniform manner with an unprecedented confidence.Those guys really have � ooo

What is their website? I have searched online but can't find the site, I don't know why the video isn't online??

Can anyone share ??
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by mvem(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2018
ACHILLES45:

if you went through those points and still thinks buhari is alive, then you are dumber than the dullard.
..its only a dumb person that reads something and at first hand believes it without criticism and logical thinking merely because it appeals to your weak mind... It means your are dumb and gullible

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by luxiesagripro: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2018
dayo23:
I watch some recent videos of Boko haram attacks on our military formations and base, a friend sent to me from Bama Borno State, I realised they use the same tactics in all there attacks, well coordinated! The guy happen to be a 2nd Lieutenant and he practically told me Nigeria need help from the Chad deserts special Force. He said those guys are hell fire to Boko haram and that why Boko haram don't attack Chad
Could you send them to me, please?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2018
eazyman:

What is their website? I have searched online but can't find the site, I don't know why the video isn't online??

Can anyone share ??

Well may be the website has been restricted in the naija cyberspace.You will have to use a VPN..
At the end of the video,u could see them leaving with one captured naija soldier
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Shaballantin(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2018
cool318:
in this location ,trenches make the soldiers look like a sitting duck waiting to be fried。what happened the 6-9 ft fortified sand and concrete bags 。ohhhh ,i forgot this is Nigeria where lives are valueless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
***am surprised bro,even d police patrol teams on d streets wear bullet proof vests den a soldier on a war front will wear tee shirts,so annoying. Shaballantin ryt hia.***
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by odimbannamdi(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

Who told you I am assuming , I watched the videos and saw all of them there ..one T72 even had reactive Armor ( that's if you know what that means sef)

bro, please can you share me the link to the videos? i need to watch them before i say anything.
thanks
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by adabsmith(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2018
tixo:

But Why? I taught our president is a retired General, why should this be happening? BH obviously has better intelligence than the army. How did we get to this point?
I honestly don't see a way out any time soon, u can imagine a country where terrorists are better weaponized and funded than the military...
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by MVLOX(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2018
KwoiZabo:

These words are so true
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Slickest(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Josh44s:

You are one demented F00l ah swear.
slowpoke
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Olobojay(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2018
Ejanla07:
Python dancers slaughtered like chicken

This your signature

Na wa oo
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by darkelf: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2018
odimbannamdi:

bro, please can you share me the link to the videos? i need to watch them before i say anything.
thanks

Here it is

Scroll down the page to see the video

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by darkelf: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2018
eazyman:

Can anyone share ??

Here it is

Scroll down to watch the video

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72