Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (77251 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Josh44s(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Slickest:

My friend shattap der, the dullards orders is what is keeping u safe from BH... Grow up abeg

You are one demented F00l ah swear.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by RevenGeMission: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Yet, no official word from the Presidency after 6 solid days.

Really wish the grief the families of I.I Sakaba and the 83 other fallen heroes are passing through now can visit the zombies still rooting for the dullard in 100 folds.

You expect him To announce his condolences on Twitter?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Useless country .. when will this guys wake up or simply denounce this stupid service to a country like this ? They keep wasting their lives.. their own children are safe at the barracks when it's time for promotion you will find them on the list.. but the nobody guys are sent to the war fronts.. what a waste.. wasted people..their families will just suffer for nothing.. no compensation ,nothing for the families oh..

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Rebiliv: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
May your soul rest in peace my friend Sakaba. A gallant and fearless officer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Adiwana: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
The govt. Is sacrificing this guys just for power and selfish gains.How can a country lose 100 soldiers just like that in one fell swoop?How can a govt Led by Buhari empower Terrorists all in the name of ransome??What stops those mf from kidnapping another set of people.What happens to the 1bn already released. Am now starting to believe Buhari is behind Boko haram

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by oluwaahmed: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?

The gun battle lasted for only 45 mins. Bros 80 soldiers were killed in 45 mins, do u know what that means? It means they were unprepared, scared and knew help will come from nowhere. So rather than sit tight and fight pending reinforcement, they ran away and died running. The question is where is $1bn dollar weaponry and Intel gadgets. Don't forget this attack was at 6pm (broad daylight). Boko get mind.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
samuelchimmy:
military base camp,e be like where sombori come your houx com beat you
if 20 people gather come your house, dem no go beat you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by reuben79: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
infact its very painful,am sort words

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by gidjah(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Racoon:
Just like the case of the late gallant Lt.Col.Ali Abu. cry cry
you know col Ali Abu ?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The best form of defence is attack. The Army should launch a continuous offensive against this group. Our army bases are not hidden so it is easy for BH to deploy 70% of their fighting force to a Base of 150 soldiers and you know the result.
Seriously? cant you see the politics and corruption in the Army?
The massive looting of those in charge of procurement.I blame teh FG for not looking after teh Army.They spend less than 0.5% of voted funds for teh Army.Moral is at all time LOW!

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The best form of defence is attack. The Army should launch a continuous offensive against this group. Our army bases are not hidden so it is easy for BH to deploy 70% of their fighting force to a Base of 150 soldiers and you know the result.

all those recruited are there for their stomach and nnot for passion. most of them got employed because someone knew someone.

they lack the right motivation to fight.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:

The gun battle lasted for only 45 mins. Bros 80 soldiers were killed in 45 mins, do u know what that means? It means they were unprepared, scared and knew help will come from nowhere. So rather than sit tight and fight pending reinforcement, they ran away and died running. The question is where is $1bn dollar weaponry and Intel gadgets. Don't forget this attack was at 6pm (broad daylight). Boko get mind.
The money dey with Those wey dey sponsor boko unto say them dey gain frm al these fight!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
WinningSun:

all those recruited are there for their stomach and nnot for passion. most of them got employed because someone knew someone.

they lack the right motivation to fight.
They lack Armooo
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by gratiaeo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
There is conspiracy in this boko haram fight

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nuzo1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?

All you need do to know is make friends with any Nigerian soldier around you.

Without fear of being court-mashalled, they will boldly tell you it's purely a case of sabotage from within.

I nearly ran mad today after watching that horrible video. I've never felt so weak and helpless in serving justice!

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Itzurboi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Even the police/armed robbers gun duel do last more than 45mins and we get to see one robber dead or none. Not to talk of trained personnel, this is too bad. How i wish these men of honor can revolt against the govt, only then i think we can get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
no they can't, because I will know when they are coming and won't be at home ...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by sparkle6(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
My friend use your head.
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by goldenfrosh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:

Drone where? you think this is America. Nigeria Army are not too equipped.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Walelavender(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is absolutely dissapointing. It seems we take a step forward and ten backwards . May God grant the families of the bereaved the fortitude to bear this unnecessary loss. This nation isn't worth this ultimate sacrifice. The service chiefs are bereft of ideas. So bad!

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by gidjah(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rebiliv:
May your soul rest in peace my friend Sakaba. A gallant and fearless officer.
what state is he from pls ?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
erico2k2:
They lack Armooo
not really armo. those guys were shot at less than 100 meters.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Christistruth00: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is it allowed for brothers to serve in the same unit at the battlefront?

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by ehis05(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
mimimiles93:

Will the words from the presidency bring them back to life or stopped the mess GEJ and his gang of thievies put us?
is jonathan still the president..this killings are still happening under buhari and u calling jonathan

15 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Yet, no official word from the Presidency after 6 solid days.

Really wish the grief the families of I.I Sakaba and the 83 other fallen heroes are passing through now can visit the zombies still rooting for the dullard in 100 folds.
You don't train them well and you don't equip them well..when they die you still go a step further to dishonour their memories
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by teewhydope(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nuzo1:

All you need do to know is make friends with any Nigerian soldier around you.

Without fear of being court-mashalled, they will boldly tell you it's purely a case of sabotage from within.

I nearly ran mad today after watching that horrible video. I've never felt so weak and helpless in serving justice!
link to video? sad

1 Like

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
sparkle6:

My friend use your head.
how?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
samuelchimmy:
no they can't, because I will know when they are coming and won't be at home ...
lol
Some of the dead soldiers were killed while running away
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
If you watched the video, a helicopter came but was chased away by RPGs...from then on the soldiers were left on their own..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by samisj4real(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
All I have to say is that Buhari really Amaka'd Nigeria. Nonsense man.
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by tyeenigga(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
I tried NDA thrice but to no avail only God knows why but Am guessing why by now. Such an handsome soldier my heart bleeds for the family and whoever is sponsoring BH judgment day is at hand

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by mimimiles93: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
ehis05:
is jonathan still the president..this killings are still happening under buhari and u calling jonathan
Jona and his gang stole the money meant for buying weapons to fight these Boko boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.