Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (77263 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nukilia: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kill the politicians and Boko Haram will die a natural death

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari sef undecided

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by TEDHorsePower: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is heartbreaking. I can imagine how these soldiers saw their death coming. It is horrifying.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Twoclans(f): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't know why ,something deep down keeps telling me this is a clear case of sabotage cry cry

How can a country loose this number of soldiers just like that .

So annoying angry

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tears all over my eyes , God please free us from these hardship. We have sinned please forgive us .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
The Nigeria Army seem to be technically defeated ... RIP to the dead .

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Learnstuffs:
RIP!!! They died fighting for a country that don't care about them

Rather they died running away from battle. Nigerian army are a bunch of cowards from the highest ranking officer to the least ranking zombie.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by JoanHicks(f): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
The facial expressions of this solider tells it all

Our soldiers ain't happy

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Jacobx007: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
I tot they said it's Jonathan that's Boko Haram? They said he is the one killing them, so who is responsible now?

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Xkaa(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rest in peace ✌️ gallant soldier
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
DivineGebike:
Plz my question is, where are those soldiers that played the music that made python to dance?

They are all cowards.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Learnstuffs: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Xda59:

Rather they died running away from battle. Nigerian army are a bunch of cowards from the highest ranking officer to the least ranking zombie.

They sabi beat civilians sha

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Panelbeater(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chai!!! I won’t collect Nigerian Army form even if if it is free of charge ...
This is a massacre

17 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by ashjay001(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?

My tots exactly! The number of rebels, required to carry out d killings, couldn't have moved, without drawing attention! PMB, needs to make a very strong statement!

To imagine, I was happy n hopeful, when more troops were recently, pushed to d battle front n commanders were reshuffledsad

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by femijay8271(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

This guy will make the 5th Lt. Col. mowed down by boko in 4yrs. At least ones reported. Bikoharam has better intelligence and reconnaisance than NA. Back when Sagir Musa was Lt. Col. they issued warning and described his car where it was parked and where the officer lived and his daily routine, told him they could have taken him out if they wanted and warned him to desist from tailing them trying to pinpoint their hideout if he valued his life.
The zoo army is useless. They posted Sagir out of the war zone. Many Lt.Col. are not as lucky, they have been cut down but very few are reported.

pls tell me more about dis Sagir Musa

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by LilSmith55(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?

Air Support in Nigeria... Hmmmmm even if the air support is available at that time of the attack and it was requested, u will hear wait let us take oda from oga at the top before we can support

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Yankee101: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
The US military uses armored trucks.

Is it too much to give a commanding officer one in a war zone?

A great number of our politicians have armored cars. And they're not in a war zone. Our misplaced priorities, corruption and lies are translating into blood

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by NSNA: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sad
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Mankosi: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
IamJames:
But they claimed only 7 soldiers were killed. Really sad indeed.
u dey mind the useless people.
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Born2Breed(f): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Those mercenaries that were disengaged should be re-employed. The casualty on our side will be less and those guys are human hunters. They scared the piss out of shekau then.

16 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
OMG
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by mimimiles93: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Yet, no official word from the Presidency after 6 solid days.

Really wish the grief the families of I.I Sakaba and the 83 other fallen heroes are passing through now can visit the zombies still rooting for the dullard in 100 folds.

Will the words from the presidency bring them back to life or stopped the mess GEJ and his gang of thievies put us?
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Slickest(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:

Really wish the grief the families of I.I Sakaba and the 83 other fallen heroes are passing through now can visit the zombies still rooting for the dullard in 100 folds.
My friend shattap der, the dullards orders is what is keeping u safe from BH... Grow up abeg
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by RomanGreen: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:

That is Nigeria for you yet we hear of the billions of naira used to purchase drones, look at how our noble men of the armed forces die like chicken when simple intelligence gathering would have averted all this..... Those at the helm of affairs continue to joke with the life of these men and women

Until a revolution happens in this country, a revolution where the armed forces will standby and defy others from above and allow the masses protest the impunity going on I'm this country, only then can we have hope

Tomorrow pathological liar Mohammed will come out and tell us Bokoharam has been defeated yet some bloodthirsty fuuuls on this forum will still support them

Shame on you all

16 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by gurunlocker: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
See what they are doing to our soldiers under the integrity government. What happened to all the funds being used in fighting insurgency? shocked

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by PrincessB1(f): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is pathetic embarassed
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
military base camp,e be like where sombori come your houx com beat you

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

This guy will make the 5th Lt. Col. mowed down by boko in 4yrs. At least ones reported. Bikoharam has better intelligence and reconnaisance than NA. Back when Sagir Musa was Lt. Col. they issued warning and described his car where it was parked and where the officer lived and his daily routine, told him they could have taken him out if they wanted and warned him to desist from tailing them trying to pinpoint their hideout if he valued his life.
The zoo army is useless. They posted Sagir out of the war zone. Many Lt.Col. are not as lucky, they have been cut down but very few are reported.
Mole/Moles within the rank of his very own soldiers.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
Intelligent!. I suspect a conspiracy.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Josh44s(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
ehie:
The soldier next to them corpse has the thousand yard stare .battle shock or PTSD.he needs mental evaluation asap.Nigeia Don cast for sure. After Northern Nigeria they will massacre we infidels for sure

My dear, this is my greatest fear. Nobody in the south is taking serious. Once Boko Haram overcome the NIGERIA ARMY. South south is finished.

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by AleemoakaMases: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gallant Soldiers. I Salute
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:

even if he comes out n say something ... we you & ur fellow bot wailers be satisfied .. are you people really concerned about the deceased or you're just looking for words to twist & politicize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today