Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari (964 Views)

Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says he will deal with anybody caught red-handed stealing public funds, regardless of the person’s ethnicity or religion.

The President said this in Abuja on Friday when he received an All Progressives Congress (APC) delegation from Benue State, led by Senator George Akume.

He also said leaders who undermine the economy by denying workers their benefits while stuffing personal accounts with public funds will not escape the current anti-corruption dragnet.

According to a statement by Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Buhari said the Federal Government's bailout to states and Paris Club funds were basically to alleviate the sufferings of the people, describing misappropriations as unjust and unfair to workers.

“I honestly don’t know how people sleep when workers have not been paid. The workers have to pay rent, buy food, send their children to school and they have healthcare to take care of,” the President was quoted as saying.

“I assure you that my main interest is all Nigerians in all parts of the country. Therefore, if anybody who tries to create any impression that I prefer any group across ethnicity or religion let him dare me by being caught red handed stealing public funds. I will deal with him," he said.

He told the APC delegation that the Federal Executive Council had been monitoring the plight of workers across the country and the utilisation of the bailout and Paris Club funds by some states.

“I thank you for your courage to come and see me. This visit has resuscitated our morale,” he said, adding that his government had made significant progress in diversifying the economy by investing in agriculture and encouraging more individuals and entrepreneurs to go into farming.

“We are proud of what we have achieved with resources at our disposal,” he said, listing ongoing road, rail, sea port, airport and power projects as hallmarks of his administration’s commitment to improving lives.

He noted that the killings across the country, including in Benue, Zamfara and Taraba, were carried out by “ungodly’’ people who had no religious or ethnic inclinations.

“We know about herders. The ones we knew carried sticks, and sometimes cutlasses to cut foliage for their cattle. We now have people who carry AK 47s and pretend they are herdsmen,” he said.

“We are working hard to secure our borders. We are going to see how the old cattle routes can be opened. We will control movement. Please beg our people to be patient.”
http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/23/i’ll-deal-anyone-caught-‘red-handed’-stealing-public-funds-says-buhari
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by StillX10(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mumu President

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by icon02(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ganduje was caught blue handed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by sholatech(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Start with Ganduje Sir!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by nnachukz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
NHIS boss nko? Babasha Lawal nko? Oshiomole nko? Gandollar na yellow hand them take catch am abi?
Stories to make zombies have erection.
You have been in power for 3yrs, what have you done?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by oyebanji44: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Let us unite with president Buhari to build our nation forwards.this is time to say No to corruption.like Atikulooter.
Who can't travel to the western world..if we elected atikulooter..how can we trade or invite foreigner to invest in this great nation of ours.voting atikulooter is like voting economy sabotage.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Naija my country I hail thee
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
icon02:
Ganduje was caught blue handed

U dey mind the eediot presidiot that suffers from lootomania

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by kapelvej: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
demented fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Kclique: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Including Ganduje, Ameachi, Osinbajo...

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by madmohamed(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
StillX10:
Mumu President
nigeria want to see him talking not photo shoot

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by zionmde: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
oyebanji44:
Let us unite with president Buhari to build our nation forwards.this is time to say No to corruption.like Atikulooter.
Who can't travel to the western world..if we elected atikulooter..how can we trade or invite foreigner to invest in this great nation of ours.voting atikulooter is like voting economy sabotage.
https://www.nairaland.com/4863406/soldiers-survived-boko-haram-attack/4
If after u go through this thread and on the same day u are shouting Buhari support then u must be a heartless human being.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Start with Ganduje you Senile old fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by sunnymix: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Go and deal with Gandollar first then i will believe you..

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by jmaine: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Man is clearly a senile buffoon. What a waste. shocked
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Clueless and Useless! He is an all in one pack

1 Like

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
[see as you just they disgrace your parents for public forum. quote author=Sonoyom post=73247004]Clueless and Useless! He is an all in one pack[/quote]
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
cyberguy72:
Start with Ganduje you Senile old fool
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
BMC gang
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by obonujoker(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Soldiers are dying Oga, you dey talk of corruption wey be your bed....
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by surgical: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2018
zionmde:

https://www.nairaland.com/4863406/soldiers-survived-boko-haram-attack/4
If after u go through this thread and on the same day u are shouting Buhari support then u must be a heartless human being.
This people are not human beings they lack capacity to think and feel, after going through he will still think he is doing the normal thing
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
yarimo:
[see as you just they disgrace your parents for public forum.
See as you dey disgrace your unborn generation. Ganduje was caught white-handed?
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by doctokwus: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
jmaine:
Man is clearly a senile buffoon. What a waste. shocked
Very correct.
Advanced senility so he cannot distinguish reality from fallacy any longer.
Buhari is probably far older than the 76 he officially is now,probably mid-late 80's and his poor intellect growing up hasn't helped,so the result is the deluded things he says most times.
Advanced old age,poor intellectual development growing up,has been his Achilles heel.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by dominique(f): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
What about those caught on camera collecting bribes, what are you going to do about them?
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by jmaine: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
doctokwus:

Very correct.
Advanced senility so he cannot distinguish reality from fallacy any longer.
Buhari is probably far older than the 76 he officially is now,probably mid-late 80's and his poor intellect growing up hasn't helped,so the result is the deluded things he says most times.
Advanced old age,poor intellectual development growing up,has been his Achilles heel.

Lolz.. You get bad mouth oo... grin... The things he says amazes one, it's as if he isn't existing.. sad
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Ojiofor: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Except your self and your family members and your loyalist are free to loot Nigeria to Venezuela.
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by doctokwus: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
jmaine:

Lolz.. You get bad mouth oo... grin... The things he says amazes one, it's as if he isn't existing.. sad
It's not matter of bad mouth or a joke.
Old men at late 80's to 90 have by nature some level of amnesia and out of context speech.
Some do not,particularly those that grew up with the kind of sound education Buhari had access to then,but couldn't use to properly develop himself due to baseline low IQ.
Obasanjo is officially older than Buhari,but you can see the good his proper schooling has done for him.Ditto,many other statesmen of Buhari's age range,the Clark's,late Maitama Sule etc.
Brain deficit,poor intellectual development, bed rock of incompetence,but when these now coexist in a man with inborn nepotic,parochial,clannish tendencies,you have the kind of nightmarish disaster of leadership we unfortunately are having to experience first hand.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Shaqsee: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
you should start with Ganduje mr president sir
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hypocrite! What about Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by kapelvej: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
oyebanji44:
which government did the bigot united with to build the nation since he was overthrown apart from Abacha' s government
Re: I’ll Deal With Anyone Caught ‘red-handed’ Stealing Public Funds, Says Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
oyebanji44:

Shut up!!....blablablabla!

(1) (Reply)

US Visit:World Leaders Won’t Do Business With Atiku If Elected President– Keyamo / The Vindication Of Jonathan / BREAKING!!! SEE The Moment Atiku Arrived USA With Saraki & Chidioka(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.