Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (76014 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by IMASTEX: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
gayman99:
I feel sorry for our youths who sign up for the military. It is unfortunate they will be used as scape goats to oil the pockets of some individuals all in the name of fighting terrorism. People who actually started and sponsored this crisis never knew it would get out of control. The north east allowed itself to be used all in the name of frustrating an individual. That individual is sleeping peacefully in his house while the people of the north east are moving from one idp camp to another and are still being scammed.
Seconded. I only pity for the innocent soldiers wasting their lives for nothing. If you must die for a country. Nigeria should never be that country.

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
kingthreat:

You are a retrograde bastarrd. Soldiers over here died and you are using sentiments to call the President their sponsor? Must you always be this extremely foolish? If you have nothing to say, say nothing. These soldiers did what you can never do. Atikulate coward
you are very foolish u hear d president is commander in cheif of d armed forces....idiots like u blame Jonathan but now we shd clap for ur shallow president.. u are mad u hear since this incident no statement from d president... or he doesn't care or have nt heard it.... d country ist nt a useless politicians

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Lucifer66(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
pastie:
I will never visit your blog again,
why do you have to lie about video while there is none?
It is there wait for the whole page to load, I watched it and saw how the soldiers were slaughtered.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
helovesme:

what should buhari have done?

give in to their ransom demands or refuse to negotiate with them and watch them murder those young school girls?
you have to reason very well
If he had refused to give them the money they will only Kill the girls and they would lack funds to continue the attacks by them winning the war would have been easier
the greatest thing that can give human being moral is Money
now after giving them the money, did they stop attacking capital NO so government ended up sponsoring them to their own detriment

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Viking007(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Vic74real:
Hmm.this is shameful and sad. But is it that these service chiefs can't be changed?.its high time we seek foreign military assistance
Like seriously! We need foreign help! The Nigerian Army needs help! For God sake enough with the giant of Africa bullshīt. We need urgent military help.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by helovesme(f): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hizzy:

you have to reason very well
If he had refused to give them the money they will only Kill the girls and they would lack funds to continue the attacks by them winning the war would have been easier
the greatest thing that can give human being moral is Money
now after giving them the money, did they stop attacking capital NO so government ended up sponsoring them to their own detriment

those girls were children (aged under18). we are not talking about one child, it was over 90 female children that were kidnapped. the ransom paid was well worth their lives.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by helovesme(f): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Viking007:
Like seriously! We need foreign help! The Nigerian Army needs help! For God sake enough with the giant of Africa bullshīt. We need urgent military help.

exactly. it is no longer funny. we need urgent help/military intervention from other countries

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by megamank(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a sane clime Buhari would have turned In his resignation after the such humiliation of our troops by terrorist funded by the Buharis govt generous ransomes ., it was a blood bath I cried at the sight of Boko haram humiliating our boy in their trenches so much the whole CO was captured like a ram and tied by those animals ... Note the Buhari govt Is today the primary funder and receruiter for ISWAP who carried out these attacks by paying them billions of Naira and releasing 100s of their battle hardened commanders to them in poorly thought out ransome and prisoner exchange programs ... God help Nigeria

After the nyanya and emab plaza bomb blast who resigned? Na another man oil de always good to chop community yam....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
This reminds me of one of the most powerful essay I read on the Nigerian State last year.

“The Great Unravelling”.

Nigeria is a disintegrating state. That’s what the feudalists in power and their foreign collaborators want. Young Nigerians who should speak and and slow down the disintegration are either learning the latest dance moves or taking sides with their oppressors or talking about se.x.

It will unravel in your eyes.

https://www.republic.com.ng/octobernovember-2017/nigeria-disintegrating-state/
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
helovesme:

those girls were children (aged under18). we are not talking about one child, it was over 90 female children that were kidnapped. the ransom paid was well worth their lives.
Forget that no sane president will pay money to Terrorist
Now what is Happening they have kidnapped another people
and they're still going to Kidnap again
With sympathy we can't defeat them I watched the Video but I didn't fill anything I don't know why even when I tried to sympathize with them I didn't feel it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Lucifer66(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
helovesme:

Are you stupid?
That ransom pay has taken the lives of 1000+ people.
In war people die, You have to take risks. The girls weren't worth it.
If they had said no Boko Haram could have died out.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Viking007:

I hope the foreign help you need is the AU or ECOMOG.

If the colonialists come here, that is the end of the Nigerian state.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Emmytrill(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
My heart bleeds watching how our soldiers were massacred! embarassed cry
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
madridsta007:

I hope the foreign help you need is the AU or ECOMOG.

If the colonialists come here, that is the end of the Nigerian state.

Not just that, that would be a clarion call for other "Mjaheedeenx" to come and "liberate" Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Viking007(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Emmytrill:
My heart bleeds watching how our soldiers were massacred! embarassed cry
cry Watching someone's Father, brother, son being shot at like cows will make anyone depressed. I've not been myself since I watched that video. cry Lord have mercy.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by SouthEastFacts: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
helovesme:

what should buhari have done?

give in to their ransom demands or refuse to negotiate with them and watch them murder those young school girls?
APC set it up as a decoy to release funds to terrorists. If not, why didn't they pay that same money to get Leah Sharibu?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
When news says 70 persons died, you should bear in mind that the real number should be up to 200.
I believe the number of soldiers that died supersedes that of 70.
Meanwhile, may God help us and restore peace to this nation. May they be put to shame and in confusion that brought this mayhem to us.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by 4godsake: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
When i read some comment here,I wonder how poeple reason all in the name tribalism and partisanship
Boko Haram started when Yaradua was the president before Jonathan took over
gayman99:
I feel sorry for our youths who sign up for the military. It is unfortunate they will be used as scape goats to oil the pockets of some individuals all in the name of fighting terrorism. People who actually started and sponsored this crisis never knew it would get out of control. The north east allowed itself to be used all in the name of frustrating an individual. That individual is sleeping peacefully in his house while the people of the north east are moving from one idp camp to another and are still being scammed.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ijbeauty(f): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
T9ksy:

EXACTLY.......................and it's not even rocket science.

I thought the clueless one from otueke promised to reveal those behind BH once he leaves office.

You're really a disgrace to this generation. Instead of calling for solution you're playing the blame game. May God forgive you for such stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Demmzy15(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.
Large head, where you watch am abeg?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by pastie(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

It is there wait for the whole page to load, I watched it and saw how the soldiers were slaughtered.
Thanks, You're right,

I swear, buhari must go.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Lucifer66(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
pastie:

Thanks, You're right,

I swear, buhari must go.
Who will then come?
Let me guess Atiku?
Listen, There's no hope for this country man.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Quigley: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
There's a rumor that the Nigerian Army is on the verge of collapse. I don't know how true it is shaa.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by rouge007: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
I watched the video and felt nothing but rage against Boko Haram and anyone playing politics with the lives of our armed forces. I hope the officers and men will rain down the fires of hell on these bastards, find them in every corner and hole and make them taste pain. The saddening part is the denial, the silence from the chief of army staff, minister of defence..the president and commander of the armed forces!!! Who was also a general in the army is unbelievable. I pray all the souls that were killed move on to a better realm, and give their families the strength to withstand this tragedy. Vengeance is coming..
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bareal(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
I hear as they shout Allah Akbar while they shoot our boys.... This is tragic.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
ok
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

APC set it up as a decoy to release funds to terrorists. If not, why didn't they pay that same money to get Leah Sharibu?

I think you have a point here.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
megamank:

After the nyanya and emab plaza bomb blast who resigned? Na another man oil de always good to chop community yam....

why would they not resign? i thought they said that they are not finding it easy clearing 16yrs PDP mess

so if its so difficult , let them resign so that those that can do it easily can take over

its hard, its hard, clearing 16yrs PDP mess is hard. resign naa. abi them tie u rope?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Awaja(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Since bubu’s inception,bloodbath is on d rise while respect for human life’s is diminishing.
Bugari,please ,what’s d meaning of tactically defeating BH?everyday the news of there killing spree is leading media headlines,Let’s be sincere,bubu have failed physically and tactically.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Opinionated: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a sane clime Buhari would have turned In his resignation after the such humiliation of our troops by terrorist funded by the Buharis govt generous ransomes ., it was a blood bath I cried at the sight of Boko haram humiliating our boy in their trenches so much the whole CO was captured like a ram and tied by those animals ... Note the Buhari govt Is today the primary funder and receruiter for ISWAP who carried out these attacks by paying them billions of Naira and releasing 100s of their battle hardened commanders to them in poorly thought out ransome and prisoner exchange programs ... God help Nigeria

Like GEJ did right?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by lastmanstandn(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Omg.

RIP Heros.

What a terrible military we have. Obviously they were outgunned which can only happen when you’re exponentially less equipped and outnumbered. Sad!
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
I think what can be done is take a very medium group of soldiers all from the southern regions(people that do not give a shit about Allah),train them,equip them to the very least,highly motivate them(quadruple their pay) coupled with insurance,and send to that region and pull out all muslim soldiers away from there.
Coupled with the airforce,they will wipe out these people in months.
Damn!what a horror!!
It's not magic,some people in the army(terrorist sympathisers) are giving info to BH for a reward kf sorts.
RIP gallant soldiers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.