Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) (7866 Views)

Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just read this post here
>>>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4863111/what-did-when-met-toxic

And I just saw this post on Facebook, imagine the trauma this dude will be going through, is there a justifiable reason for a girl to do this? Why are some girls so wicked, (I'm saying this because this have happened to me twice,yea)

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Royruky(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
You will be amazed that this same girl will beg the guy for forgiveness and she will be forgiven by the guy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
we don first see am cheesy
more nigerian gehls are getting angrier under this buhari era cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Royruky:
You will be amazed that this same girl will beg the guy for forgiveness and she will be forgiven by the guy
Unfortunately, the one that happened to me ,I have forgiven her,I broke up with her when she did it twice
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
angryangryangry
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Royruky:
True....
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by IamD18: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Any lady will know the kind of man she has before trying such.

9 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by nazablossom(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
I hope she has been arrested. She has to pay for these. What happens to walking out of the relationship without causing this kind of damage

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
if i am d guy. i will make sure i beat d gurl
blue,black,yellow,red,orange

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by MJBOLT: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
no b!tch can try this with me

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by elderken(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Frustration everywhere

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
I wouldn't lose a sweet, walk straight to the police station. And she will get me brand new ones.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Eve...Eve...Eve see what u have caused...why u give Baba Adam apple na... Na everyday the descendants of Eve go dey toment guys....na God go dey save us
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Xavier5(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Funny enough she will damage everything that give the guy joy but will never touch the mirror, una see mirror for things that were damaged Guy arrest this girl case closed
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
samuelchimmy

Na there maks u dey, make u dey lie for people

Is it not that the guy went to pull a lady's breast not knowing she was a mad woman and that one chased him into the house and did all of that??

Like say I no know.

Olo fa were loyon ni now

Dey there dey lie

NONSENSE!!!
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Just read this post here

And I just saw this post on Facebook, imagine the trauma this dude will be going through, is there a justifiable reason for a girl to do this? Why are some girls so wicked, (I'm saying this because this have happened to me twice,yea)

Would you rather she smash ur head rather than the house?
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 2:33am On Nov 24, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 24, 2018
I love moments like this when it's justifiable to beat the living shît out of her spoiled rotten ass
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by chiommy123(f): 2:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Maybe He deserves it and for those forming strong man pray not to meet a crazy girl
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by giftedheart1(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2018
a lady or an ANIMAL did this?
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by bdchange(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Some women are possessed with anger that they can kill a lion with their bare hands when it comes to that.... Hahahh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Mekanus(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2018
No girl dare try this kinda shiit with me, they never born that kinda bitch.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by respect80(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2018
chiommy123:
Maybe He deserves it and for those forming strong man pray not to meet a crazy girl

A crazy girl can never be a match for a crazy guy.
Pray never to meet a crazy guy...
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Aphrygian(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2018
I remember the one pepper did to Peter, you would think it was catapillar that entered the room then, but the beating whey Peter give her ehn na straight to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Bighead9: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2018
The kind beating wey the gehl go receive ehn, na her body go tell her.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2018
What you permit is what happens
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Just read this post here

This is exactly what her life will look like when am done with her.
I am a firm believer in the law of Moses, Fvck that shiit, do me and I'll fvcking do you, ask God later.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by outlooka5(f): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2018
That's not the end of life, he should start all over cool
Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by falcon01: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2018
A curved Samsung TV! Bitch you dead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) by mhizbel(f): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
E pain the girl well well... See that kind fine house.
She has sowed a seed.

This is actually what my cousin's been living with. His wife or should I say babies mama does not fail to destroy things at the slightest provocation.
She sometimes, would pick up a knife and threaten to stab herself to implicate my cousin.
The sad thing is that he seems to be madly in love with her... Abi binded? I don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men / Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / Do You Really Want A Relationship Or Are You Just A Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.