Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) (34237 Views)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Athena4: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Of course... it's abroad.

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
from which school, university of IBADAN, UNN or MANCHESTER.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Codebrain649010: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Okay

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by oruma19: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2018
those donating the money for school fees are in nigeria. their children are attending LASU, LASPOTECH ETC...LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Codebrain462920: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Okay

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Na so, they send their children to USA but the members children are on strike in Nigeria. Chai who did this to us.
This is exactly what daddy freeze has been saying since day one

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by donnie(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2018
davodyguy:
How many HOTR members can afford this luxury?

So you think without church, this man cannot send his kids abroad?

This thing is becoming a sickness

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by tolue42(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Adefarasin + Ifeanyi = Son. The type of marriages we should encourage.

Lazy blogger, find out the University and stop copy and paste blogging.

but your likes don't like Peter and Lola ...........funny people!

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by verifiablefacts: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018
itspzpics:
Pastor Paul Adefarasin Son Graduates In Style, Shares Adorable Photos

Popular pastor Adefarasin son graduate from one of those universities abroad as they celebrates together shares adorable photos.

Congrats to him.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-paul-adefarasin-son-graduates-in-style-shares-adorable-photos/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqjYUoMn41P/?hl=en
the beard gang.why pastors don't keep bears?
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by MsGood(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Adefarasin why didn't you send your son to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology at Ogbomoso?

Why is a pastor's son a member of the beard gang?
He looks more like King Nebuchadnezzar than a spirit-filled, homely, well-trained boy.

Paul Adefarasin is your son gay, who is that dark skinned boy licking his ass all over?

Paul Adefarasin can I take you seriously after reading this? Well, even if I do, I won't forget your wife's hideous jacket in a hurry.
So, a pastor's son can't keep beard? Jealous MF! You're jealous of his fine beard.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Adefarasin why didn't you send your son to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology at Ogbomoso?

He looks more like King Nebuchadnezzar than a spirit-filled, homely, well-trained boy.

Paul Adefarasin is your son gay, who is that dark skinned boy licking his ass all over?

Paul Adefarasin can I take you seriously after reading this? Well, even if I do, I won't forget your wife's hideous jacket in a hurry.

King Nebuchadnezzar got me laughing. grin grin grin grin grin. Your nonsense may not make sense all the time but they're always funny 90% of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Kayyy: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2018
The school is Coventry university Uk, the background of the pictures showing the old cathedral and the school logo on the gown gave it up
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Codebrain758871: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Okay

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by uvie66: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Even the so call Men of God don't have Faith in Nigeria education system.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Godsgal(f): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2018
His Dad is more handsome jawe
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Dething: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2018
The rings on his fingers though, I was not expecting to see that.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Ejyksneh(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
Christmas offer

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
tolue42:

but your likes don't like Peter and Lola ...........funny people!
Don't say "my likes". Have you heard me say that
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Reduce your sugar intake. And so
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Courtesy of of tithe money

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Godsgal:
His Dad is more handsome jawe
aunty abeg wear your pant,na public you dey
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by NothingDoMe: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too many thoughts at once. Even for you that's a lot. You need to practice yoga or do some retreat and get back in the game. Your wing is leaking.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Tinalex(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Pastors, politicians, footballers, musicians, the rich all have their children school aboard.

so now whose kids are in Federal universities?

I miss Federal universities of those days that you have a senators, Minister's kid in your class. When you have opportunity to date a senators daughter or even get connected while in school#SMH

now the highest you get is a Prof daughter, even the Prof daughters now run to Ghana to school
You took the word right out of my mouth. The sheeples will sit down and be shouting i receive it instead of going out to hustle!!?

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by foxxymobile1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
itspzpics:
See More Adorable photos and videos from the graduation here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-paul-adefarasin-son-graduates-in-style-shares-adorable-photos/
Are you looking for experienced private home tutor(s)/Lesson Teacher or a reliable tutoring agency in code 042-Enugu State ? Your search ends here.
https://foxxymobile.com.ng/index.php?page=item&id=266
And are you aware that passing WAEC and NECO at distinction grades has become more important and necessary than before?
The number of distinctions obtained by your child or ward in WAEC or NECO plays a vital role in securing admission into universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and can also influence the possibility of being awarded scholarship opportunities abroad.

Help your child make straight 8As in his/her WAEC or NECO in 2019-2025 with experienced and passionate tutor in Enugu State Nigeria.

My past records speak for me.

Register with me for your child`s success and happiness.

Your child may need a tutor to help him/her perform better at Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History.

Foxxymobile Tutors is the answer to your quest.

Basic Computer Sciences, Basic Technology and Mathematics
More than 2 years experience
My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. As a Second class upper graduate of Business Information Technology with an M.A in International Business Management, I know that hard work and dedication to learning can pay off. My experience as a trained teacher in both the British and Nigerian curricula for more than 2 years, has seen me help hundreds of students realize their potentials and get higher grades in exams.

I specialize in tutoring senior secondary Schools: Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History, commerce .

Also, as a highly skilled Computer Teacher, My role as Computer Teacher at Day Secondary School Independence Layout, is part of my achievement and it is certain that I would make a valuable addition to your (child) or organization.
I am adept in curriculum development, classroom management, and student improvement plans. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and time management abilities, I excel at:
• Introducing students to effective computer skills such as typing.
• Providing information about how computers, tablets, and phones are beneficial.
• Assisting students in completing assignments and improving test scores.
• Ensuring computer-related material is fun and easily related to real-world scenarios.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for computer science.

One of my goals for each session is to keep the student challenged, but not overwhelmed. I tailor my lessons to the students learning style, assign homework after every lesson, and provide periodic assessment and feedback both to the students and parent if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve success in your studies!

Levels taught: Primary, Senior Secondary School, Undergraduate and Adult

Teaching Curriculum: Nigerian, British, American
I have taught kids in schools which adopt the British and Nigerian Curricula.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Ilamina(f): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Too fair for my liking
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by NwaOhafia: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tinalex:

You took the word right out of my mouth. The sheeples will sit down and be shouting i receive it instead of going out to hustle!!?
Lol.
Nigeria is just a mess signora Tina
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Been in the UK since 2010, never worked a day. Sheeples be donating tithe to the flamboyant family.

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by babalonimi: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hmnnn. God I knw I didn't v much today bt u r all sufficient God. Bless me so much I can afford best education in d world fr my children. I believe.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by deebrownneymar: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is the dark side his gay partner or what

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Biblical Is Church Wedding? / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.