Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) (34240 Views)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by adedejidamilare(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin lmao
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Adefarasin why didn't you send your son to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology at Ogbomoso?

Why is a pastor's son a member of the beard gang?
He looks more like King Nebuchadnezzar than a spirit-filled, homely, well-trained boy.

Paul Adefarasin is your son gay, who is that dark skinned boy licking his ass all over?

Paul Adefarasin can I take you seriously after reading this? Well, even if I do, I won't forget your wife's hideous jacket in a hurry.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
One of the peeps telling us to pray for Nigeria,pray for our leaders.....you see them in functions and social gatherings with the elites and politicians who have destroyed this country but can't tell them to improve the infrastructure,social welfare,health care of the populist which most of his congregation can't afford......This fake American accent speaking fraud is one of the reasons Nigeria will remain a shithole cos of their double standards
But they are quick to run to other countries where things work and that have sane leaders and a working system

The people and citizens of USA,UK,Canada and Dubai are not as hardworking,hustling and religious as my fellow nigerians but cos they have sane,truthful leaders,PASTORS and imams who dont have 3 private jets while their members wallow in abject poverty and their members are ķilled like fowl while they keep mum

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU ALL....Both those who followed atiku to otta farm for reconciliation meeting and those who have a pastor as a VC...the blood of the defenceless soldiers will haunt you all......F*CK ALL THE PASTORS AND IMAMS IN NIGERIA

I am typing this with so much anger and tears in my eyes

No more political post from me again,I am too emotional for this sh*t.....focusing on my business so as to help my family and leave this shithole country
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats to him, it's a great joy to see one's child excelling in his career.

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by NoToPile: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
kevwemike:
Good morning house pls did any one knows how I can register for National Health Insurance Scheme pls tell me the procedures. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1794357/nhis-national-health-insurance-scheme/11#73220304

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by adelacuna(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Adefarasin why didn't you send your son to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology at Ogbomoso?

He looks more like King Nebuchadnezzar than a spirit-filled, homely, well-trained boy.

Paul Adefarasin is your son gay, who is that dark skinned boy licking his ass all over?

Paul Adefarasin can I take you seriously after reading this? Well, even if I do, I won't forget your wife's hideous jacket in a hurry.
You need to submit your life to the lordship of Jesus Christ.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have refrained from making any comments about you for years but I am now truly convinced that you do have a mental problem.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
InvestorO:
One of the peeps telling us to pray for Nigeria,pray for our leaders.....you see them in functions and social gatherings with the elites and politicians who have destroyed this country but can't tell them to improve the infrastructure,social welfare,health care of the populist which most of his congregation can't afford......This fake American accent speaking fraud is one of the reasons Nigeria will remain a shithole cos of their double standards
But they are quick to run to other countries where things work and that have sane leaders and a working system

The people and citizens of USA,UK,Canada and Dubai are not as hardworking,hustling and religious as my fellow nigerians but cos they have sane,truthful leaders,PASTORS and imams who dont have 3 private jets while their members wallow in abject poverty and their members are ķilled like fowl while they keep mum

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU ALL....Both those who followed atiku to otta farm for reconciliation meeting and those who have a pastor as a VC...the blood of the defenceless soldiers will haunt you all......F*CK ALL THE PASTORS AND IMAMS IN NIGERIA

No more political post from me again,I am too emotional for this sh*t.....focusing on my business so as to help my family and leave this shithole country

Another deranged potentially suicidal candidate ...abeg no Coman go an kii yourself for nothing o.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:17am On Nov 25, 2018
Maybe the son has refused to continue with his Illuminati ministry cheesy
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by yemi15(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2018
itspzpics:
Pastor Paul Adefarasin Son Graduates In Style, Shares Adorable Photos

Popular pastor Adefarasin son graduate from one of those universities abroad as they celebrates together shares adorable photos.

Congrats to him.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-paul-adefarasin-son-graduates-in-style-shares-adorable-photos/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqjYUoMn41P/?hl=en

Is always universities abroad while sheeples struggle to send children to public universities here in 9ja smh
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by yemi15(m): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2018
oruma19:
those donating the money for school fees are in nigeria. their children are attending LASU, LASPOTECH ETC...LOLZ

Lesson for sheeples but will they ever learn?
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by yemi15(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2018
InvestorO:

Why would they do so? They can not use their own hands to spoil their church business na. It is when there is poverty, hope mongers like our Church salesmen are in business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / How Biblical Is Church Wedding? / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.