Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. (7051 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by drezzyx(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Dear girls, today our post is for you! We are going to disclose the country that has the most handsome men in Africa. Our continent is famous not only because of our female beauties but also thanks to our handsome men. There are a lot of different compilations that name different movie and music stars as the most attractive guys on the continent.

Are you ready to spend time with pleasure? Keep reading then.

10 African Countries With The Most Handsome Men

1. Somalia
2. Nigeria
3. Morocco
4. Angola
5. Ethopia
6. South Africa
7. Kenya
8. Ghana
9. Tanzania
10.Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by McStoic(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Akabo lele ooo
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by qwertyboss(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2018
Is this in ascending order?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Amakababe(f): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Nigeria keh, with their red red Igbo eyes and fat noses. abegi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by whitebeard(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2018
Amakababe:
the ones u meet abi

6 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by myettiallah: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Amakababe:
that sums up the type of people you date
Cultists...
Miscreats
And people who smoke to get self-esteem

16 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Moode(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
Nice
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Ambi25: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Hello!

Please I need your assistance to win an impact series competition on Facebook. It is about liking and sharing my 1 Minute short video about my impact story in my community. Please click here: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2127876960798137&id=1850632785189224 then like and share my video.

You will also be able to download my digital jobs eBook for free and learn how to start future jobs which are online digital jobs through the link. Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by bobokeshington: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Amakababe:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by valETA1(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
source ?
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by prodigy22: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Amakababe:
see who is talking about fat nose

5 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by MJBOLT: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
stop describing the men in your family

Amakababe:

7 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by SweetBuns(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
*laughing in Chinese*.
Nigerian men are handsome?...you're kidding me abi?
Nigerian men with their potbelly and dirty balls and pimples infested faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Apus: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
*laughing in Chinese*.

dry joke.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by SexyDenzel: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
*laughing in Chinese*.
You must be dating poor or not so rich or just OK sugar daddies my dear or maybe they are the types that approach you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by carter009(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lolz can't stop laughing, I really pity your boyfriend if your really a female, cos your hatred for men is something else. [Qquote author=Amakababe post=73257965]Nigeria keh, with their red red Igbo eyes and fat noses. abegi[/quote]
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
There is no where u want see handsome guys, Nigerians has handsome guys too

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by dreamworld: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
angry
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
*laughing in Chinese*.

not funny i would have laughed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by drezzyx(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
*laughing in Chinese*.
Is this a joke or a fact, I sensed u have no boyfriend, or the present one u are dating is somehow dirty sorry dear that is my observation no pun intended.
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
whitebeard:
the ones u meet abi
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by lawrence35(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Girl on alert cool

Lol

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Khd95(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
This one shock nairaland feminists,see as them meooow like pussycat on heat grin
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
*laughing in Chinese*.
What's your problem?
Maybe it's the guys you mingle with
Old hags

Biko my baby's are good looking
Thank you undecided
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by FisifunKododada: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by SafetyFirst(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2018
Amakababe:

"Afu Dimkpa, afu obodobo imi ya".
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by STILESGANG: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
*laughing in Chinese*.
The average nigerian man is actually more goodlooking than the average nigerian woman.Looking for a stunning 9ja girl without makeup is like looking for a pin in an ocean grin.Almost impossible

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by fati2001(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
drezzyx:
Dear girls, today our post is for you! We are going to disclose the country that has the most handsome men in Africa. Our continent is famous not only because of our female beauties but also thanks to our handsome men. There are a lot of different compilations that name different movie and music stars as the most attractive guys on the continent.

1. Somalia
2. Nigeria
3. Morocco
4. Angola
5. Ethopia
6. South Africa
7. Kenya
8. Ghana
9. Tanzania
10.Zimbabwe

East Africans are always good looking.. Follow by North Africans.

but what is Nigeria doing on the list?. Not to mention it took second position.. sad sad
I know they gonna mention Fulas and Hausa [well save ur breathe because we ain't Nigerians ].

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Quality20(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
somalia n parts of Kenya also has d most beautiful women

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by fati2001(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Quality20:
somalia n parts of Kenya also has d most beautiful women

the face structure, body age along with them ,the long hair and their shiny skin issa a bae..

I love the East and North Africans so much.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by drezzyx(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
fati2001:

East Africans are always good looking.. Follow by North Africans.

but what is Nigeria doing on the list?. Not to mention it took second position.. sad sad
I know they gonna mention Fulas and Hausa [well save ur breathe because we ain't Nigerians ].
No wonder..
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You. by Bifwoli: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2021
drezzyx:

1. Somalia
2. Nigeria
3. Morocco
4. Angola
5. Ethopia
6. South Africa
7. Kenya
8. Ghana
9. Tanzania
10.Zimbabwe
I disagree with this whole bogus list. Why's Chad ,Mali and Namibia not there? And your useless list doesn't even have a credible source or reputable link?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human-chimpanzee Love Affair Produced A Son: Mother Confirmed / Like Mother, Like Daughters / Best Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.