Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream (1562 Views)

Ex-boko Haram Leader Interview: Confesses IBB As Their Sponsor. / Is This Newpaper Lying, "nigerians In Diaspora Declare For Ibb As President? " / Why Obj Is So Paranoid To Have Atiku Or Ibb As The Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by juddyzier: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
I know my dream always comes true, I was in my Dream, and I saw IBB being sworn in as the President inside Aso Rock Villa.

I know it will happen real.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by philip0906(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
juddyzier:

I know my dream always comes true, I was in my Dream, and I saw IBB being sworn in as the President inside Aso Rock Villa.

[size=18pt]YOU R STILL IN UR DREAM, "COME OUT OF UR DREAM" grin grin grin[/size]
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
philip0906:

[size=18pt]YOU R STILL IN your DREAM, "COME OUT OF your DREAM" grin grin grin[/size]
Perfect answer grin

Someone should prolly slap him with a brick to wake him up

Martin Luther King wanna be
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by canuck(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ Poster

Avoid eating sugary food from 6:00 p.m. and you will get your noctural mental health back. shocked

You don nearly kolo finish, walahi! cheesy
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Beaf: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
juddyzier:

. . .Clear proof that your life is plagued by bad winshes and wizo's. Go for deliverance. grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
that's not actually a dream bro, it's a nightmare!
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by deb(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
Please stay in that dream and don't come out of it until IBB is dead.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
deb:

Please stay in that dream and don't come out of it until IBB is dead.
ziddy:

can you imagine ? A very scary one for that matter.
i hope big 1 and kennyblues are also dreaming.awon oloshi somebody
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

can you imagine ? A very scary one for that matter.
i hope big 1 and kennyblues are also dreaming.awon oloshi somebody
grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by afrobaby(f): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
Can I ask what u were doing in aso rock, did u also see urself as being sworn in as vice president?
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by bkbabe90(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
ziddy:

Hhahahahaha. Mind reader! Was about to tell him the exact same ish!
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
If you see Babangida in your dreams, you need to go on a seven days fasting and a thorough exorcism of your house!!!
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by erniewhez(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
I cant stop laughing, cant believe what I just read, I hope d poster is not an escapee from psychiatric hospital.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by AndreUweh(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Poster: Surely you have an acute malaria.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by cold(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
Don't be fooled,Judyzier=BB1
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by deb(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Poster

IBB is urinating on your head cheesy
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Poster, please rush to the nearest church with a white goat, a bad of rice, and a keg of palmoil, for deliverance from spirit of nightmares . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Fogman(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2010
Joseph the dreamer! Nightmares is a symptom of acute malarial, pls go treat urself.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
This is a funny thread.
Dream on brother, hope the best will happen at the end of the day
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by seanet02: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
seems you are a citizen of the federal republic of psychos. slowpoke
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by jamace(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
OP
May all they have said above be your portion.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
deb:

@Poster

IBB is urinating on your head cheesy
very funny
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, please rush to the nearest church with a white goat, a bad of rice, and a keg of palmoil, for deliverance from spirit of nightmares . . . ROFLMAO!!
Andre Uweh:

@Poster: Surely you have an acute malaria.
jamace:

OP
May all they have said above be your portion.

Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by invisible2(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
Sorry you woke up too soon, in that inauguration he was sprayed with bullets at the end of the ceremony, just don't dream again or a stray bullet might get you.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by BigB11(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2010
@juddyzier: I completely believe your dream; you're a good man
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Beaf: 2:36am On Jul 28, 2010
invisible!:

Sorry you woke up too soon, in that inauguration he was sprayed with bullets at the end of the ceremony, just don't dream again or a stray bullet might get you.

Una go wound pesin o!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Alxmyr(m): 3:09am On Jul 28, 2010
If the swear in was carried out at Eagle Square, I would have been worried since your nightmare always come true.
But inside Aso Rock, I am sure he followed them to come chop rice of inauguration.
Beside, your nightmare is a symptom of acute malaria.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2010
Please, folks, I am really very scared too that the dangerous man called IBB might end up being our next president. You guys need to understand something about Nigerian politics. Nigeria is obvious becoming too distinct country in one: The Republic of Northern Nigeria + The Republic of Southern Nigeria = One Nigeria. The One Nigeria slogan is absolutely fake only used when the North want to pacify the South to make them have a sense of belonging as they the North grab the oil proceed and give the south a hand out. Every Northerner knows that they are unproductive and contribute little or nothing to the Nation economy and the only way they can be relevant in the scheme of things in the 'One Nigeria' fake project is to remain in power which they have always believed they can get with their so called 'majority monolithic Northern vote' in elections. (Reason they are always very interested with census figures, more local government, more states in the north and less in the south so they get more seat in the senate and house of Representative as to sway decisions to their favor with the strength of such 'fake numerical strength). So every single Northerner knows quite too well that they have not benefited well from the ruler-ship of their kinsmen in 38 years YET, a Northern CANNOT and I repeat CANNOT vote a southern (Christian) candidate to the office of the President when he has option of a Northern Muslim candidate. Kai! Wa'alai Talai! Never! You guys should mark my word today!

What am I saying? The North will vote in IBB to power 50 times before they can look at Jonathan. Even if Sani Abacha rose from the dead today and says he is contesting, he will definitely get their block vote. The only thing Abacha need to do is to the emirs on the eve of the election and they will take a stand and all the Northern will only wait to hear which way they will vote from the emirs just like they wait to hear the sighting of the Ramadan moon from one source and they will queue up. IBB himself understands these tricks realities well and that is what he is relying on. He will definitely exploit them. I wont be surprised if he becomes the next president. It is a sad thing for our country to have him as a democratic President but what do we do? Everybody should start to think? What do we do to stop IBB? Nothing! So so sad! Again I must say that I dont know Jonathan's plans if he is ready to fight IBB hands down. He has the machinery to do that but will he? This is the simple truth in matter!!!
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Acidosis(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2010
Your problems are;
hallucination
blunted emotion
delusion.
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by rasputinn(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2010
@ OP

Judasier or whatever your name is,you have acute fever and you better rush to take a double dose of gbo gbo nishe
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by omamokta: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
Fake dreamer!
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
rasputinn:

@ OP

Judasier or whatever your name is,you have acute fever and you better rush to take a double dose of gbo gbo nishe
lwkmd. . .he indeed needs gbogbonise mixed with Awoka, jedijedi and paraga to clear his brain.ode
Re: I Saw Ibb As A President In My Dream by massach79: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin

Ride on bro with your dream. The Bible says our young men shall dream dreams and it shall come to pass.

Bluetooth, kennyblues is back with a re-branded name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Must Support Jonathan / See Why Why Armed Robbers Run Comot From Lagos. Pictures Don't Lie: / Military Coup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.