Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! (892 Views)

I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. / Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice / @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Ziggyjoel(f): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2010
I KNOW THERE Is NO ''MISS RIGHT'' OR ''MR RIGHT.'' NO ONE IS PERFECT, BUT AT LEAST THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN, AND A LIL' FLEXIBILITY WILL HELP A RELATIONSHIP!
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A STUBBORN TYPE! I LOVE HER, BUT HER STUBBORNESS DRIVES ME CRAZY!
IF SHE DOES SOMETHING WRONG, CAUTION HER PENREN, AND SHE BECOMES ANGRY: YOU WILL BE THE ONE BEGGING HER FINALLY!
PLS HELP, AS THIS IS THE WOMAN I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH! AM I MISSING SOMETHING? undecided
AM I GETTING SOMETHING WRONG?

Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by double08(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
if you are already complaining,then don't make the mistake of spending the rest of your life with her,and don't make the mistake of thinking you can change her,cos YOU CAN'T
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Ziggyjoel(f): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
double08:

if you are already complaining,then don't make the mistake of spending the rest of your life with her,and don't make the mistake of thinking you can change her,cos YOU CAN'T
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Moralistli(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2010
Make ur plan 'abt settling down wit her' in d nearest future known to her, to enable her understand what ur motive of establishin d relationship is.
If she's not submissive and ready 2 always admit her mistakes, and accept correction 4rm u, then she's not fully havin ur interest at heart.

Is either she's not interest in ur plan or she's deeply into d guy next door,
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Henesi2010(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ziggyjoel:

I KNOW THERE Is NO ''MISS RIGHT'' OR ''MR RIGHT.'' NO ONE IS PERFECT, BUT AT LEAST THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN, AND A LIL' FLEXIBILITY WILL HELP A RELATIONSHIP!
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A STUBBORN TYPE! I LOVE HER, BUT HER STUBBORNESS DRIVES ME CRAZY!
IF SHE DOES SOMETHING WRONG, CAUTION HER PENREN, AND SHE BECOMES ANGRY: YOU WILL BE THE ONE BEGGING HER FINALLY!
PLS HELP, AS THIS IS THE WOMAN I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH! AM I MISSING SOMETHING? undecided
AM I GETTING SOMETHING WRONG?

My guy! All you need is to get correct Koboko for her. grin
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Ziggyjoel(f): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
am confused o! undecided angry angry angry
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2010
@poster
pls give us an example of what you are talking about when saying that she does something wrong and what you told her from there.

one thing you have to understand is that the behavior you see now is probably what you will go through when you guys are married. . . . . . . . . . . . only ten times worse!

so, unless you are willing to throw away "common sense" from your life, i suggest you communicate with the damsel and let her know how her lack of understanding/common sense is going to drive you away in the long run.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by papa190(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
off.topic

Im feeling sleepy! embarassed
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by gradewilli: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
hey i feel ur pain my brother i got the same girlfriend as well she is very stubborn as well but i know how to deal with her. just ignore her for a while if she doesnt come to to beg you for her fault. switch to plan b , dont ever think you can change her cos is a blood thing. hard to change.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Rhadnee(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2010
Check out this trick maybe it can help; WHEn next something like that happens again, and you know quit well she is wrong beat her up. when eva a thing like that comes up again and she remember how u hit her the last time it happened, she is stop. I think this is the rit way to correct her. I du should kill her oooooooo.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by don2008: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2010
Secure University Admission in Ghana NOW!!!
 No JAMB, No Aptitude test
 No Strikes
 World-Class Degree
 Work and Study Opportunities
 Admission letter delivered at your doorstep!
Visit www.ghana-university-admission.yolasite.com or
Call UD at +2347038085933, +2348093047931
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2010
If you actually made 1000 dollars daily, you would not be on Nairaland trying to hustle your fellow Nigerians.

Get a life looser.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2010
For those wanting to go to Ghana also, pls ignore this guy. If you really want to school on ghana, indicate your interest and I will hook you up with info and details here for free. Nothing will be hidden. I schooled there so I know.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? / ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ / Epidemic Of Low Confidence In Nigerian Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.