Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners (40524 Views)

List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 / Davido Wins Best Worldwide Act At MTV EMA (Photos) / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
myners007:
Mr P winning why Jude and Paul are whining
his second award of the year.

He has performed in Oman, Ghana and Guadalupe this month..... Meanwhile, Rudeboy's fans are celebrating his performance in a friendly match at Asaba stadium.

Levels

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Swissheart(f): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
Save a life today. Please someone with a good heart should help me with one thousand naira and may God bless you in multiple folds. HAVE MERCY ON ME
account no
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Whobedatte(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
Save a life today. Please someone with a good heart should help me with one thousand naira and may God bless you in multiple folds. HAVE MERCY ON ME
If you are Lagos based and can do a part time job of working in Agege cemetery.
Pchat 08094650297
N.B - it's a very busy cemetery , you l make your money

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Whobedatte(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
Pchat 08094650297
Thanks
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by SadMemories(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Swissheart post=73295412]account no[/q
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
itzprezy:
Wetin olamide win

Your role model
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by BabaIbo: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
safarigirl:
his second award of the year.

He has performed in Oman, Ghana and Guadalupe this month..... Meanwhile, Rudeboy's fans are celebrating his performance in a friendly match at Asaba stadium.

Levels

Go get yourself busy lazy ass.

So that's the only show Rudeboy have performed in?
Go and read about his shows, let me give you one, he performed in Seychelles this year.

Meanwhile, come back and argue when Mr P release any song that can equal Rudeboy's song

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Alfredex(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congrats my Main Man DAVIDO.. i knew you gonna win it coz you deserve it big time... Those haters shouting frog voice upandan, i hope fever don catch you now.
#OBOGANGassurance

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by mathew247: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

Help me ask am o.
Dem just dey carry award give Davido anyhow.
Even d year he don't deserve it.
If and Banana were what gave him lots of awards last year.
Even though I'm tired of seeing Wizkid and Davido win all the awards,I still think Soco was a bigger hit than what Davido offered dis year.
Burna Boy awards if you ask me and dem don start to dey carry dem give Davido and Co for dis year ending awards.
Sharap there...soco no reach fia and assurance level

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by SadMemories(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Whobedatte:
Pchat 08094650297
Thanks
thanks for your offer I already work at where they print obituary posters here Bariga.I came across your name but I declined it you should be grateful to me modafoka

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Davido over Wizkid any day,any time.....Like for Davido Share for Wizkid

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by dracosith(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Entertainment Addicts,
You might think you are watching television, but you are actually watching as your life pass away. Instead of watching other people’s visions on television, why not develop your own vision and implement it. Dont just watch television. Show the world your vision.- reno

#Richdadnuggets

See you that is creative, copying Reno’s post�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

Help me ask am o.
Even though I'm tired of seeing Wizkid and Davido win all the awards,I still think Soco was a bigger hit than what Davido offered dis year.
Burna Boy awards if you ask me and dem don start to dey carry dem give Davido and Co for dis year ending awards.

Shut your gutter
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Am happy for Mr. P, Rudeboy can hug transformer...Davido is still the King of African music...WizKid fans won't sleep tonight

4 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
mathew247:

Sharap there...soco no reach fia and assurance level
Fia is already an old song and is no more a contender for awards after this. This is the last award dt will feature 2017 songs.
Btw soco has already passed assurance on YouTube and Spotify. It's not even my favorite. Fake love should have bn the most viewed & downloaded this year. Beautiful song.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Whobedatte(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
thanks for your offer I already work at where they print obituary posters here Bariga.I came across your name but I declined it you should be grateful to me modafoka
Online begibegi
sad
Get a job

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

Help me ask am o.
hahahaha.
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by festacman(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
BabaIbo:

Go get yourself busy lazy ass.

So that's the only show Rudeboy have performed in?
Go and read about his shows, let me give you one, he performed in Seychelles this year.

Meanwhile, come back and argue when Mr P release any song that can equal Rudeboy's song

It is laughable the kind war of words that occur everyday between the fans of Rudeboy and Mr. P on their Twitter and Instagram pages. It is as if the two brothers pay them handsomely. I guess that is what being fan means.
In my opinion, Rudeboy is a creative who believes he has nothing to prove anymore. Vevo youtube views surprisingly favours Rudeboy inspite of having less folowership.
Mr.P on the other hand is an entertainer who is sweating too much to prove himself and he does all kind of PR to help his brand. Those awards were as result some "ground works". There is less choreography in Ebeano than in other videos of his. How did Ebeano win the award in the whole Africa is a miracle. Well that is why it is called a-w-a-r-d.
Congrats to Mr. P and winners.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by jayson87: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

Help me ask am o.
Soco is one of the most useless songs that received airplay for 2018. Is soco Bigger than "Fia"

Fia alone is bigger than the whole of wizkid's discography

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by onyedan(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
kia wat of rude boy

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OKorowanta: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
OyiboOyibo:

Shut your gutter

You are a baastard!
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by hefelove(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
The joy i felt in me when i saw Mr P won an award smiley

5 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Diso60090(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:

Bring your head make i TF the one k put
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by EmekaBlue(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
dem no wan crowd nigeria winners....lol

where is wizkid tho...davido beating him africa wise
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
see who dey beg dey call person modafoka

You don't have the required account balance to be insulting anybody anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Trustee1: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Don't be dumb! Davido actually won just one! Learn to caption post.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by mymadam(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mintum:
Davido was crowned African artiste of the year, congrats to him

shocked Best Male Western Africa
Davido (Nigeria)
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OKorowanta: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
jayson87:

Soco is one of the most useless songs that received airplay for 2018. Bigger than "Fia"

Fia alone is bigger than the whole of wizkid's discography

Useless song,We gree oga.
Soco is the best thing after Gambia jollof.
Fia na dis year song?
Assurance,Nwa baby and some dmw collabos are his songs for 2018.
Wizkid is no longer singing for awards...
If u read my comments well, I'm not even for WizKid Davido.
I'm rooting for Burna Boy for all top awards for 2018.
All over the social media,Nigerians have been clamouring for Burna Boy for an outstanding year.
Bros so comot shukushuku for eye.
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Swissheart(f): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
0239614023 gtbank omotoye oluwatosin thanks
pls reconfirm
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by encryptjay(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

Useless song,We gree oga.
Soco is the best thing after Gambia jollof.
Fia na dis year song?
Assurance,Nwa baby and some dmw collabos are his songs for 2018.
Wizkid is no longer singing for awards...
If u read my comments well, I'm not even for WizKid Davido.
I'm rooting for Burna Boy for all top awards for 2018.
All over the social media,Nigerians have been clamouring for Burna Boy for an outstanding year.
Bros so comot shukushuku for eye.
Burna Boy thumps both Davido and Wizzy this year. That Outside album is on another level. Crazy beats and they flow.
@Topic, the award looks fair.
Nice one Praiz Adejo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 16 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube In 2020 / MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.