Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners (40520 Views)

List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 / Davido Wins Best Worldwide Act At MTV EMA (Photos) / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OKorowanta: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
skymight:
. My bro stop hatrad abeg there was a link for every body to vote why didn't you vote davido is biggest in Nigeria fall down and die if you like, he's the richest artist also and he has the best group

Small pikin no dey hard to know.
See as you just dey talk puampuanpuan.
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by LeopardX: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Swissheart post=73298106]pls
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

You are a baastard!

Like your mother abi?
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by wolexy14(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Paul and jude no go slp again as mr p don win award after him commot their nest.congrats mr p

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by tossie101(f): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
Where are:
Wizkid
Runtown
Patoranking
Timaya
Tekno

The much I know, Davido bought these awards. DMW crew can't be controlling AFRIMMA like this...what do I even know?

My brother the fact that RUNTOWN Burnaboy patoranking and teckno.
Didn't win anything..
This award is fraud
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
And Tiwa savage wins the equivalent of davids award. Best Female (Western Africa). 2nd year in a row. Congrats mama jamjam! kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by izombie(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Where is "mr i've been doing it alone for 17 years?". Rudeboy.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by BabaIbo: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
festacman:

It is laughable the kind war of words that occur everyday between the fans of Rudeboy and Mr. P on their Twitter and Instagram pages. It is as if the two brothers pay them handsomely. I guess that is what being fan means.
In my opinion, Rudeboy is a creative who believes he has nothing to prove anymore. Vevo youtube views surprisingly favours Rudeboy inspite of having less folowership.
Mr.P on the other hand is an entertainer who is sweating too much to prove himself and he does all kind of PR to help his brand. Those awards were as result some "ground works". There is less choreography in Ebeano than in other videos of his. How did Ebeano win the award in the whole Africa is a miracle. Well that is why it is called a-w-a-r-d.
Congrats to Mr. P and winners.

Man wey sabi... naso
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Believe7(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mintum:
Davido was crowned African artiste of the year, congrats to him

Maybe u need to reread it again..he was crowned best west Africa artist of the..not the entire Africa but west Africa

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Parollawd(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I can see best male (Western Africa). Was there another category called African artist of the year @op?

This list is not complete
Davido won 3 awards

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by mhayorstically7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
DAVIDO won best West African artist, artist of the year and one other with his feature on kidi's odo
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Parollawd(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Trustee1:
Don't be dumb! Davido actually won just one! Learn to caption post.

Incomplete list
He won 3 awards
Google it

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by OKorowanta: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
OyiboOyibo:

Like your mother abi?

Idiot!
If you won learn how to talk contact your forefathers.
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Sambaby7640: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mintum:
Davido was crowned African artiste of the year, congrats to him
best male in West Africa
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
myners007:
Mr P winning why Jude and Paul are whining
I laughed so much reading this
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by noruwasman(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Entertainment Addicts,
You might think you are watching television, but you are actually watching as your life pass away. Instead of watching other people’s visions on television, why not develop your own vision and implement it. Dont just watch television. Show the world your vision.- reno

#Richdadnuggets

More wisdom fall on you bro
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by adebayogates(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
As you've all decided to be talking about Davido and co...You no see album of the year and wonder what's in it...The lady's good though...cool songs
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2018
oluwatosink:
what about runtown

Guess he isnt in town or has run out of the town

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Larryslim(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2018
OKorowanta:

Help me ask am o.
Dem just dey carry award give Davido anyhow.
Even d year he don't deserve it.
If and Banana were what gave him lots of awards last year.
Even though I'm tired of seeing Wizkid and Davido win all the awards,I still think Soco was a bigger hit than what Davido offered dis year.
In my honest opinion,Burna Boy is the stand out act this year.
Dem don start to carry Burna Boy gongs give Davido and Co for dis year ending awards just the way dem carry Okocha award give Mustapha Hadji.
If they give wizkid award for soco,what will they give Terri,Spotless and ceeza milli??..
Soco isn't WizKid song alone na,what did WizKid even do on the song?
Only the chorus,and they should give him award for that??
Re: Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Larryslim(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2018
The list is not complete!
He won three awards!.
He won the best African artiste of the year!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 16 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube In 2020 / MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.