Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert (1075 Views)

Medical Problems That Can Be Prevented By Having Sex Regularly / Reasons Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert / Does Having Sex Regularly Enhance Girls General Body Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by iamstanc(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2018
A psychiatrist, Dr Maymunah Kadiri, on Saturday advised married women to have regular sex with their spouses in order to prevent depression and gain happiness.

Kadiri, the Medical Director of Pinnacle Medical Services gave the advice in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos.

According to her, sex is not just to nourish a woman’s body, but it is also beneficial to her mental health.

“As women, there is need for us to make our spouses our best friends if we want to be mentally healthy.

“Studies have shown that women who have more active sex and in long term relationships were less likely to be depressed than women who went without sex.

“So, more sex is important and essential. It is a remedy to curing women from having persistent headache.

“Low sexual drive, which leads to depression, should be looked into. A woman can be depressed when that sexual drive that she used to have is no more there.

“Frequent active sex can play good roles toward women’s sense of well being and quality of life,’’ Kadiri said.

She explained that sex was not just for procreation and to have children, adding that it could create bonding, good companionship and sound sleep.

Kadiri, popularly called ‘celebrity shrink’, urged women dealing with depression to frequently indulge in sex, while boosting their self-esteem.

She also advised women who are over-weight to also involve in active sex, saying doing so will boost endorphins which are happy hormones.

“The happy hormones will make them lose some calories as well as sleep better.

”Orgasms trigger the release of endorphins which are happy hormones secreted by the brain that act as effective painkillers,’’ she said.

She added that sex was not only beneficial to the men, but especially to women because it was capable of freeing them from stress

https://www.luckynewsinfo.com/heres-why-women-should-regularly-have-sex-expert/

Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by Olalan(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Maybe this explains why some married women are a he'll to work with, pouring out their frustrations on their colleagues or subordinates
BTW a happy married life has a very healthy sexual relation and good financial base in it

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by kestolove95(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2018
Sex is for jobless people
Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2018
kestolove95:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by Headlesschicken(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2018
undecided Everyday sex sex sex, can't y'all find some other relevant thing to talk bout.... SMH....
Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by PapaZeus(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Good D has been doing wonders since the time of adam and eve. eve wanted d D which is y she gave adam new fruit to eat because she was told it is good 4 libido
Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2018
Tell God to remove dick from your life
kestolove95:
Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by ikbnice(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2018
I think it is high time they start worship those giving them good D
Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by jidamsel43(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sex is not only good for women but for men too. Though, am not a medical practitioner but from practical experience I have had I will conclude that Sex is life. Life without Sex is like an ocean without fishes
Re: Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Everyday sex sex sex, can't y'all find some other relevant thing to talk bout.... SMH....

This one no get sense o...Day go investment section na....Dem tie you here

(1) (Reply)

Could She Really Be Lesbian? / Everyone Please Help Me Beg Lizzy, My Spirit Lover To Release Me / I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.