Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,505 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? (1074 Views)

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by kraayfeesh(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
hello landers, I need some advice on this shii please.

my ex from school, I've broke up with her couple of months ago, I now have a new babe which I know loves me very much I love her too.

but my ex from school, I can't seem to get over her, I was the cause of the break up tho, I so much took her love for granted and I'm regretting that now. my new babe loves me very much and she's a perfect girlfriend but my ex still comes into my memory (tho we chat a times).

am just so confused and stuck in between going for my ex again and sticking to my new babe.

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE??
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by greatnaija01: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
here is what to do...

STAY AWAY FROM RELATIONSHIPS....
you clearly are not MATURE FOR IT.

the perfect girl you have NOW, after some BACK TO BACK sex hits will soon show symptoms of issues you may complain about.

YOU GET BORED OF GIRLS EASILY LIKE THEY ARE TOYS.... and that is the symptom of a BOY not a MAN...

SO FOR YOUR FUTURE SAKE.... stay off relationships and get your psychology balanced and mature about life and love.... then go back for any of them or move on.

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.... one day u may find such a woman and it will be too late.

kraayfeesh:
hello landers, I need some advice on this shii please.

my ex from school, I've broke up with her couple of months ago, I now have a new babe which I know loves me very much I love her too.

but my ex from school, I can't seem to get over her, I was the cause of the break up tho, I so much took her love for granted and I'm regretting that now. my new babe loves me very much and she's a perfect girlfriend but my ex still comes into my memory (tho we chat a times).

am just so confused and stuck in between going for my ex again and sticking to my new babe.

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE??

7 Likes

Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
It's either you end up with a broken heart or you will end up breaking the heart of your current babe...

In PSquare's voice... This na temptation with a little confusion...
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by dollytino4real(f): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
It's either you end up with a broken heart or you will end up breaking the heart of your current babe...

In PSquare's voice... This na temptation with a little confusion...
forking tinz advicer
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
dollytino4real:
forking tinz advicer
I am a Canaanite from BANGladesh grin
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by dingbang(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
You are the problem.
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Why choose one?

When you can have bothcheesy
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2019
as someone rightly said before, you are too immature to succeed in any union and might as well forget BOTH babes.

btw, any smart woman would NEVER take you back.
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by kraayfeesh(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2019
greatnaija01:
here is what to do...

STAY AWAY FROM RELATIONSHIPS....
you clearly are not MATURE FOR IT.

the perfect girl you have NOW, after some BACK TO BACK sex hits will soon show symptoms of issues you may complain about.

YOU GET BORED OF GIRLS EASILY LIKE THEY ARE TOYS.... and that is the symptom of a BOY not a MAN...

SO FOR YOUR FUTURE SAKE.... stay off relationships and get your psychology balanced and mature about life and love.... then go back for any of them or move on.

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.... one day u may find such a woman and it will be too late.

thanks so much
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by kraayfeesh(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
as someone rightly said before, you are too immature to succeed in any union and might as well forget BOTH babes.

btw, any smart woman would NEVER take you back.

hmmmm thank you
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by kraayfeesh(m): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2019
dingbang:
You are the problem.

how please?
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by kraayfeesh(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Why choose one?

When you can have bothcheesy

LOL
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by dollytino4real(f): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I am a Canaanite from BANGladesh grin
ok I understand bang banging
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by Kobicove(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Decide which of them gives more peace then go for her
Re: I'm Stuck Between Going Back For My Ex Or Sticking To My New Babe! Any Help? by seniorgozman(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2019
I will advice you stick with your current babe because it will take a lot of efforts to get your ex back to the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

IF You Are Not Dating For Marriage Than You Are Dating For Heart Break and what / Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... / So Even YAHOO Boys Are Praying For Blissful And Fruitful 2020 From GOD??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.