Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (35836 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Teeboi56: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Gold digger

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by saintneo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

Yes, totally.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Mayoofficial95(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

He dodged a missile. It's called the 'Butterfly effect'.

I just love this....Perfect answer ���

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by semyman: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Once una see guy smile give una small, the next thing na to bring all your ancestral financial predicaments come outside go give the guy because of that disloyal public....

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Abortions: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.
Pipu like u cheaply falls victim in the Hands of Rituals just because u gat holes under ur legs. Arsshoe!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Abortions: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

Pipu like u cheaply falls victim in the Hands of Ritualists just because u gat holes under ur legs. Arsshoe!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by blesoh(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
That was so disgraceful, don't you have a job or family?
Y'all should stop disgracing us, this is why the male folks here talk to us any how, when it comes to a relationship
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by vickydevoka(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kenzico:

Wait oooo!! So you really quit the relationship....Just because he couldn't give you 15k

I think you were inconsiderate....The guy suppose don write you off by now
Some ladies quit bcuz of 200 recharge card
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by vickydevoka(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
This STORY IS FAKE JST TO GETCGHVR TRAFFIC
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Blonchilli(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Even girls on the front page knows the op bleeped up. Some people believe relationship is a poverty alleviation scheme

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Eaugusta(f): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you are a lady you won't understand what guys pass through in the hands of Nigerian ladies. For me 7 out of 10 act this way.
Well, I think is actually good for some guys, I only pray the bad keep meeting the bad.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by tammie24: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

coming from a woman, I doff hat for you

These are the kind of girl that give we women a bad name

Hungry girls everywhere!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by sweetilicious(f): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

You are a lazy woman with no shame in begging.I bet you made him your boyfriend because he stays oversea.Go and get a job.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Sarang(f): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorian:

I don't dabble into long distance relationship means I don't go into it. Not for anything in this whole wide world. You know why? Cause of trust issues.

Then asking a guy for money, be it one week or one month or two years in the relationship is not advisable. Financially issues can erupt in someone's life at any time! There is no perfect day or perfect time to ask for money from anyone.

So for me, the Op shouldn't have asked even if she's dying on a sick bed cause the guy will take a walk and that's the reality.

I have been in a situation in the past, when I started a relationship with a guy from long distance, and unfortunately I fell ill. After some days. I was seriously ill and I am an orphan. It was just me and God. I asked the guy I was dating then for money to treat typhoid and malaria, but he didn't believe I had such illness. He said it was too early to ask. I laughed in hysteria, cos the typhoid has gone deep into my brain and system. That's like four days battling with how will I have money to go buy drugs and treat myself. My eyes were white, I was short of blood cos I had my menses days before the typhoid came. And heavy flow it was.

So I was short of blood, then coupled with typhoid and malaria to treat. He said he won't send, it's too early. I said OK, thanks, don't bother.
I cut the call. I laid down on my bed and I was praying with tears in my eyes, God if this is how I will die, without help, it's all good. I was managing my health , all my friends back then said they don't have. Thank God none back then are my friends again as I type.

For 1week and few days I was ill with typhoid, no drugs, no food nothing. My temperature was very high, all my insides were trembling until one day, my bp rose and I had heart attack , a thought said I should call my Pastor. And I did as I held unto to my chest with sharp pain. My Pastor picked immediately. I said Pastor I am dying pls help me. He said God forbid! What happened, I said my heart and I am down with typhoid. He asked are u at home or where? I screamed yea! Am home. Then I collapsed and fainted.

The next thing I saw, I was in the hospital after some hours when I woke up. With my pastor and his wife staring at me with relieved faces.

Anyway to cut it short. I got saved. My past Bf then, I cut him as soon as I bounced back. I didn't regret cutting off from him. He called after some weeks, hoping to revive the relationship and I asked him assuming u heard I am dead today, will u still be saying u are inlove with me and want us to date?

I just pray God should bless the hustles of everyone trying to make it and trying to survive. Cause only very few truly cares. If the Op has money, she wouldn't even ask the guy for money. And there is no perfect time to ask for help. And I pray small illness will not kill us before our time and our financial problems will not choke us. Amen.

May God just help us.

And lastly the friends I have now are far better than the ones I had in the past. God will keep blessing them for taking me very close. If your friends are selfish! U have all the right to cut them off, and change everyone of them when u are back on your feet.

As dem no owe u anything, u sef no owe them as well. They are better off away from your side. Make yourself better and screen any new friend coming in ,before accepting their hands of friendship.

People are different. The guy you dated? Was just heartless. How much is money for treatment..
Like the op said.. it just didn't work out for you doesn't mean it won't work out for another. Sorry about that bit it's true, dude was heartless.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Sarang(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
IFearGod:
You're very unreasonable, naive and stupid. Demanding as if it was your right in a relationship that was barely 2 weeks old. The guy must have been a very considerable person for him to have agreed to date an ugly bitch like you. It wasn't a big deal to you but it would be a big deal if the guy asked for sex in a relationship of one week, right? You are an idiot!

Stop being rude fool!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Sarang(f): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dzhenry:
Alright guys.... Please cut the crap. That guy was a jerk to have started making noise because she started demanding too early. Am sure the lady needed it for something serious. Even at that, that guy shouldn't have started ranting bullshit. Simple tell her I can't afford it right now or I don't have it right now to spare or make her understand that its rather not convinnient for him at the moment. That's simple. Than asking her what if he starts asking for sex in return. That's bullshit.
So maahn. That guy was a jerk. Babe you did nothing wrong by calling it off. Shows that he would rant the day u are in serious need. If am the guy I would simply tell you I can't afford that right now.

True. More like he was equating their relationship. Sex equals money now I guess.. Some mehn sef sad
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sarang:

Stop being rude fool!
Useless bastard, your mum and dad are fools. Birds of a feather... murtherfucker!

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Sarang(f): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
IFearGod:
Useless bastard, your mum and dad are fools. Birds of a feather... murtherfucker!

Your entire family are fools!!!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sarang:

Your entire family are fools!!!
Bitch! Useless imp!

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by stiffmeister(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..

madam... Ur case is different... Na online dating she is talking about ohhh
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by stiffmeister(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

one week =15k
therefore a year later = x
find x
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by stiffmeister(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Lmao..my dear I don't look my age.

then act mature as u claim... 1week... 15k.
God forbid
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 27, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

Ask ur Father if u need money
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Cindy95(f): 1:28am On Nov 27, 2018
vingeophysicist:
ignore keh . I will invite her to my apartment and fu**k the life out of her. Then give her like half of the money
U bad sha... Just let her go with her wahala before u get legion of demons...
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Sarang(f): 3:11am On Nov 27, 2018
IFearGod:
Bitch! Useless imp!

Damned for life!.. you!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by natinhoo(m): 3:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Like eh, if babe starts asking for 15k in the first week, I know by the end of the month na 100k she go dey ask now
UyaiIncomparabl:

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Why did you stop dating him? Or you moved on with someone with more money
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by misspearlz: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Asking for 15k just one week, I don't know exactly what to say to you but is your type that makes all this nairaland guys insulting other innocent women, what if you never met him? just one week and you feel you have gotten new ATM machine,don't you have family? must a girl ask for money from her bf? why don't some ladies respect their self and try to make their own money?
And you broke up with him. Nawa for you aunty, just because of money, you are a disg lipsrsealed
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by misspearlz: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2018
farano:
Clap for yourself for a job well done, must you ask for money? Imagine same day you guys started dating. SMH for you
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Cindy95:

U bad sha... Just let her go with her wahala before u get legion of demons...
is it only she that has a demon? I go fu*k demon comot for her body self.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Sarang:

True. More like he was equating their relationship. Sex equals money now I guess.. Some mehn sef sad
My dear it is outrightly wrong to request for money from someone you just started dating in an online forum. Put yourself in the guy's shoe.what will be your first impression? fraudster!!!
I have fallen victim severally from these ladies. Ranging from sending recharge cards and money but what they promised they didn't fulfill.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by inikamoze(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

Achawooooo
Oleeeeeeee
Lazy slay girl
Go and work ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / At This Age And Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.