Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe (14548 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
somehow:
Does this even make sense to you? how much was fuel before Jonathan jerked it up to 87? infact how much was other stuffs on your list before he jerked them up? Show us prices of these items before he took over. at least that's how sane people compare and contrast things.

Lastly, hope you know he brought your country into recession before leaving? i guess you wouldn't know this because you do not understand zilch about economics.

The recession he put you into made prices of things shoot up!

Lastly, your assumption that price will shoot up again further exposes your lack of knowledge, you want Buhari out so that what he used 4 years to work on would be credited to the next person that comes in. kolework!

If u and dis government had the slightest clue of how the economy worked u will know buhari govt drove this country to the middle of the desert With ur bad policies and scare tactics and propaganda.

I can bet if Jonathan had continued we wud run into problems which he will immediately adjust bt definitely not recession for a year and counting. Bad economics at work with this Govt.

Lastly whoever Jonathan took over from it was same party Pdp so there nothing much to compare.
Re: Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe by somehow: 4:49am On Nov 26, 2018
I can't waste my two cents on you. Iweala was PDP finance minister in 2014, she told the world how PDP fed govt was borrowing to pay govt staff salaries. Also said whoever won in 2015 was in for a tough ride in 2015. You wouldn't know this because you're not educated enough. Can't waste my time!
jaxxy:

If u and dis government had the slightest clue of how the economy worked u will know buhari govt drove this country to the middle of the desert With ur bad policies and scare tactics and propaganda.

I can bet if Jonathan had continued we wud run into problems which he will immediately adjust bt definitely not recession for a year and counting. Bad economics at work with this Govt.

Lastly whoever Jonathan took over from it was same party Pdp so there nothing much to compare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll / Koshoedo: Lagos Government’s Negligence Contributed To Ikoyi Building Collapse / Sanwo-Olu: We Have Acquired 3 More Trains For The Blue Line Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.