Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking (68413 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Zipopo(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Are you telling me now that the bride is unhappy.... If I'm guessing, may be she's on menstrual period or she's scare of how big of the penis....

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Quality20(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2018
The guy looks like a good husband. She is gonna be very fond of him as they start their life together. He is gonna make her laugh, cos he looks funny n cool. The girl might be very young and not socially experienced.
Also many beautiful and fair girls do have spiritual troubles b4 marriage.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Force marriage, small time now she go kill the man. cool
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by kerah(f): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2018
tizteezy:

Ker, se mail mfo

ma nya dise
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Unie30: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2018
It is better to settle down with a poor man you are in love with, than marrying a rich man and live in hell all days of your life. Be warned! Don't be a victim.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Brightolanton(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=73299305] Don't be surprise Benny, she's more happy than the widowed Aisha Buhari

Please does this make you happy? What do you gain from wishing somelne dead? May the mighty Lord continue to sustain President Buhari in good health and wisdom. If you dont like him vote against him while his supporters vote for him, afterall the candidate with the highest votes wins. Never wish death for him again because even you dont know how close your appointed time of death is?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by shineeye1: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Maybe she wears the face - product of some plastic surgery. She may be equally happy within!
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Brightolanton post=73310365][/quote] Alright bro. I take the corrections.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
Na u kill Aisha husband? Stop trying to be funny. Dont say what u dont know. Were u there to confirm him dead?
Alright bro, thanks.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by NnaNna4(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2018
When you realise that out of the 3suitors coming for you, the one you choose is the yahoo yahoo 419 "every thing fake" guy.

Sorry ma
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by NnaNna4(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2018
kerah:

ma nya dise

Beautiful lady which language are speaking?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by fortunechy(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Another stories that touches the heart loading soon......
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by NnaNna4(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2018
juniorstar:
Contract marriage..two business men using their grown up children as living collateral .to foster better business bond. If you know u know.

This angle make sense
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
u meant "betroth",if only u had spent more time in school than a brothel, u would have known better.. we dont sell and auction our women to the highest bidder only to be used as a punching bag by her husband on a daily basis

and again its " hijab", u sound like ur raised by a single parent as usual, who couldnt afford to further ur education i guess..
kimbraa:
Delusion is when you betrothe a girl child to a man, but come on social media to rant on how forced marriage doesn't exist in your region. cheesy

Amajiri! Are your women not the ones bleeping men in Jihab? Common, get out of here! Cursed people.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by tizteezy(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2018
kerah:

ma nya dise
Oh, mfana ibagha

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Maj196(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bikooo make she no go kill this innocent man o.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Oponel1962: 1:03am On Nov 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Most Northern marriages are like that. I won't be surprised if Aisha has been unhappy in hers. grin
The real man can be determined through his words.
Check your post and see whether you are a real man. Be careful.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Blonchilli(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2018
She's missing the dick appointment
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2018
blindjustice13:
wetin concern you?. let him be,there is room for reshooting your shot .

You are a nonentity! Who asked for your opinion? Even the guy no even talk, Mumu somebody.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by blindjustice13(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

You are a nonentity! Who asked for your opinion? Even the guy no even talk, Mumu somebody.
he didnt reply you cos you are a nonentity pokenoser that should be ignored, mumu busybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.