Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (49183 Views)

Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by COCKCROW: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2018
NO SYMPATHY TO YOU. THEY SOLDIERS OF OCCUPATION. THEY ARE COWARDS; ONLY REASONABLE WHEN IT COMES TO CIVILIANS. LET HIM BURN IN HELL.
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Greyworld: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2018
dfrost:

Saving Private Ryan in Nigeria abi? You think the NA will send a squad or a platoon to rescue a soldier? My brother I've been there. Can't work. Unless someone proves me wrong.
Saving Private Ryan was a work of fiction though.

Well they dont necessarily need to send a platoon to retrieve him, could simply be redeployed from the heated front.
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by tiredoflife(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Yusuf your father lap

Aishaa thunder fire your Boooo embarassed

So If i be soldier for instance , there go come post me go Borno

I go really carry my bag , enter motor de gooo.... tuffiaaakwaa

If devil even send me go North self , because I nor go go lipsrsealed

Pls don't quote me

Guy grow up na primary school abuse be dis
We all have stopped doing this a long time ago
We are being killed and ur best option is to show u didn't get trained well
Niggas are thinking how to leave this shit hole
Not cursing like a baby while they slit your neck daily
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by blastac: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Let me correct you... 2.5million died in the Nigerian civil war from both parties not just the east... I mean 2.5million is half the population of 1 West African country buhari be 1 send soldiers to remove it's dictator...

chiagozien:
Is stupidity to die for the country that hate your people so much.

A country that killed over 2.5 millions of children from your tribe,a country that kills unarmed youth from your tribe while the people you call your fellow country men are rejoicing and shouting kill them all.

How do you think they wont kill you in battle field leaving their terrorist brothers.

My brother You died for nothing.
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by pyyxxaro: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
tiredoflife:

Guy grow up na primary school abuse be dis
We all have stopped doing this a long time ago
We are being killed and ur best option is to show u didn't get trained well
Niggas are thinking how to leave this shit hole
Not cursing like a baby while they slit your neck daily

Shaaataaap

With ur pear head undecided
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Jaqenhghar: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Shibaraba:
The Facebook poster stylishly did a disclaimer.
Since he is the in-law that means he is also related to the woman. Why can't he take care of the mother?

The soldier though gallant to others is a really selfish being
The mother must have died a thousand deaths before he really died. Every gunshot she go dey think of her pikin and now he is gone,left her with nothing.

Call me a coward but in his shoes I'd rather sell palmy than join the military.
Dear mama take heart...
Dear in-law you don go you don go be that. Rip.
Dear leaders one of you should just have cardiac arrest na....or una village people dey on vacation?
What is cowardly about looking out for yourself and your loved ones. Only a fool will call that cowardice. My guy this shithole na all man for himself. The patriots and activists who came and went how are they remembered
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by tiredoflife(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Shaaataaap

With ur pear head undecided

Grow up angry
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Stupid kid.

Dem beg me tire for 2012 to join the Nigerian navy but I refused.

I'll rather die a beggar and a coward than die for the fraudulent entity called Nigeria
See this one. wetin dey beg you? who you help?
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by IamAtikulate: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
The Next Devil just killed this one. Evil man
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by namsythegreat: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2018
Lets stop this killing

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by namsythegreat: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Lets stop this Killing

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by JoseVanMoyes: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2018
kidman96:
As an ex military officer, a General for that matter I expected this Book Haram issue to be resolved by now.

will you shut up before I vex for you now

who dash u general ....
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by dfrost: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Greyworld:

Saving Private Ryan was a work of fiction though.

Well they dont necessarily need to send a platoon to retrieve him, could simply be redeployed from the heated front.

Yes was a work of fiction but based loosely on the Niland brothers in US. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niland_brothers
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by SNIPER123: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Every body will die... very sure!
But we need to use wisdom.
I remembered what my mum told me when I was about joining NA via SSC 2016.
Nigeria is not organized, so I advise people ( especially Graduates to think twice) before signing death policy.
RIP
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Oyindidi(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
kidman96:

Imagine these shameless cowards sitting in the comfort of their homes judging someone they know nothing about calling him all sort of names even in death... You should all be ashamed of yourselves and believe me, people will pee and spit on your corpses when you die..

None of you could walk a meter in his shoes.
Are you okay? Did I mention the dead in my post? Please remove my name biko
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by olucomf: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Yusuf your father lap

Aishaa thunder fire your Boooo embarassed

So If i be soldier for instance , there go come post me go Borno

I go really carry my bag , enter motor de gooo.... tuffiaaakwaa

If devil even send me go North self , because I nor go go lipsrsealed

Pls don't quote me

. Noway agreement is agreement... you have to obey.
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by mvem(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
yomi961:
Did is no longer a conspiracy,the southerners are being slaughtered to reduce their influence and numbers so that the northerners in the south will continue to dominate. Anybody wet die for naija dies in vain,RIP though
...but Buhari is dead na abi?
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by abelisticx(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
kidman96:

Tell them oooooo bloody mofos

Imagine these shameless cowards sitting in the comfort of their homes judging someone they know nothing about calling him all sort of names even in death... You should all be ashamed of yourselves and believe me, people will pee and spit on your corpses when you die..

None of you could walk a meter in his shoes.
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by yomi961: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
mvem:
...but Buhari is dead na abi?
you mean jubril from sudan
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by abelisticx(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rest in Perfect peace. Ahuuuuuuuuaaaaaa.May your family be comforted
And to all the cowards on Nairaland posting trash comments blaming d rugged soldiers for fighting for their beloved Nation, May you be rewarded with ur evil deeds
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by opeyemiskullman(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
all dis little boy too like army work....!! U no belong to any member of fertanity! how u 1 take cope and shoot.....! U don fall now
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

What is cowardly about looking out for yourself and your loved ones. Only a fool will call that cowardice. My guy this shithole na all man for himself. The patriots and activists who came and went how are they remembered
Abi oooo.
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by airminem(f): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2018
You just wiped away your entire lineage. RIP tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.