Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani (3072 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by LagosShia: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
Sunni "Sahih" Hadith Collection Supporting Obligatoory Wiping of the Feet During Wudu:

1.) Shaykh al-Albani in his Sahih Abu Dawud 1/162 No. 764 records these words of the Holy Prophet :

إنها لا تتم صلاة أحدكم حتى يسبغ الوضوء كما أمره الله عز وجل فيغسل وجهه ويديه إلى المرفقين ويمسح برأسه ورجليه إلى الكعبين

Certainly, the Salat of any of you is not complete until he performs his Wudu JUST AS Allah THE EXALTED HAS ORDERED IT: He washes his face and arms up to the two elbows, AND WIPES part of his head AND PART OF HIS FEET up to the two ankles (at the top of the feet).

Imam al-Albani says:

صحيح

Sahih.

2.)Abi Malik Al-Asha'ary:

“Narrated Muhammad Ibn Jaffar from narrated Saeed from narrated Qutada from Shaher Ibn Hushab from Abdul rahman Ibn Ghanam from Abi Malik Al-Asha'ary who said to his people: “Gather to pray like the prayer of the Messenger of Allah [s]”. So when they gathered he asked for a bowl of water to preformed ablution (wudhu), he rinsed his mouth, inhaled water, washed his face thrice, washed his arm thrice, wiped his head and top of his feet, then he prayed…”
Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal, Volume 5 Hadith 21825

3.Ibn Abbas and Anas bin Malik would perform Wudhu by wiping their feet

We read in Sunan Ibn Majah page 39, Kitab al Wudhu and in Tafseer ibn Katheer page 25, Chapter of Wudhu:

Ibn Abbas said: 'For Wudhu, two parts should be washed and two parts should be wiped'. Anas bin Malik said: 'The Quran gave an order to wipe the feet'.

4.)We read in Umdahtul Qari Sharh Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1 page 957, Kitab al Wudhu:

“Ibn Abbas said For Wudhu two parts should be washed and two parts should be wiped. Allah (swt) gave the order to wipe and people in opposition to Allah (swt) began to wash”.

READ MORE:
http://www.answering-ansar.org/fiqh/salat/en/chap2.php
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2010
its so glaring,when he write to you,he does not greet with salam but greet with salam when writing to Azarrudin,its just so sad people love to be stubborn and disobey Allah,am so pissed right now of the way our brothers reason,imagine him taking how the imam sons gulked what you told them,in the first place they are supposed to be knowleedgeable,even a seven yrs old from ordinary muslim (not an imam) knows basics of islam,and the wosst is him not accepting the fact he said Allah says wash your "arm to the elbow"
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Sweetnecta: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^^^^^^^Uplawal, you are being sentimental here. The above salaam was because I was responding to him for the first time. I have responded to you or responded to those who responded to you, in a way that I felt I was on your side.

I am not taking any side and I think you need to relax and quit being too emotional.

my argument with washing of hand, was that hand had to be washed first. I went to view the shia video and saw that the shia Imam washed his hands before he did anything else.

the shia imam to my surprise rinsed his mouth and cleaned his nose, which neither is in the Quran. If shia is going strictly by Quran, then where can i find the rinsing of mouth and the cleaning of the nose?

To then say that the feet are to be wiped as the Imam did, without explanation, that if you are up for the day, making your first wudhu you just wipe your feet as he did seems odd to me, especially when the sahaba (RA) who saw Muhammad (AS) and prayed with him for all the many years, into decades said different.

And as to washing of of the arms, I wash my hands with my arms, making it that I wash the hands more than any part of my body; it separately when I begin and then along with my forearms.

@Uplawal and LagosShia: Salaamualaukum wa Rahmatullah. May Allah not bring enmity within Islam that cant be mended. Amin.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2010
Waleikum salam waramatullahi wabarakatu sweetnecta,its alrite,no need to argue again,since everyone is satisfied with his or her opinion,but as for me,whenever i wanna do wudhu,first,i make sure my legs mouth nostril is clean,then i start my ablution,starting with washing my face,then my hands to my elbow,then wipe my head and wipe my feet to my ankle,i do my wudhu according to the Quran and i believe Allah will accept it,as obedience to him,so do yours however you wanna,its no qualms grin cheers
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Sweetnecta: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2010
My sister Uplawal, thanks for the salaama. I think you should discuss the wudhu thing with your hubby. You are either going to help him get better, or he will help you get better.

both of you are shepherd in a way of each other.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2010
@sweetnecta,hes fine with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Atrocities Of Shia Kafirun (Infidels) / Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision / Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.