Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 (8817 Views)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by aieromon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
@canuck
Sepe is locally brewed gin.

Funny enough,a portion of that N50 bill gets to the top echelon of the Police Force.We should be after the people at the top 'cos they hand these untrained young men with guns to collect money on the streets.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by eldee(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
bawomolo:

that boko haram video is chilling.

It's scary, those guys were just random people they took from the streets to their police station.
The even picked up two guys with physical disabilities, how do those guys go fighting in crutches??
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by canuck(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
@aieromon
Thank you!

@massach79
Why should anyone be arrested for selling alcohol?
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
eldee:

It's no longer hidden, there was a time they actually allowed Aljazeera to film a public excecution of random people.

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stU0T2H1DMo&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

Skip to 2:12

I think I cried watching this video.

What did those crippled, innocent men do?

This country is a shoit hole. . . . I'm tired tired!!! Imagine, having the person next to you shot dead, knowing that you'll soon face the same fate.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by eldee(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
canuck:

@massach79
Why should anyone be arrested for selling alcohol?

In a police station??
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by NewBegins(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
VERY WELL 9JA POLICE IS VERY BAD, BEST THING IS TO REMOVED ALL THE POLICE AT WORK AND RE EMPLOYED TRAINED POLICE THAT ARE EDUCATED, NOT EVERY POLICE IS CORRUPT . EVERY STATE SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN POLICE THAT WAY CRIME WILL REDUCE BY THE POLICE , ETC , NYPD ,
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by slex(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
those people should be caned for not killing that officer and i do hope he survives and remains scarred for the rest of his useless life. He sholud be alive to see everyone of his own family die slowly and painfully then he will die of stroke afterwards, to serve and protect my behind!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry

If robbers come here at egbeda u need to see how they run or never show up. Bunch of leeches
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by pappilo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
That ish happened in my hood.

Thank God I jumped ship so many moons ago. I just feel for my family memebers trapped in that S.hithole called Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ibomade1: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
Monkeys in uniforms masquerading as Officers of the law.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by kemisuga(f): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry
angry angry angry angry angry
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
eldee
that video is disturbing me!!!!

i think the Police are trained to kill innocent people

One Mobile Policeman last year easter in Abeokuta threatened to gun me down

my offence? i was coming from night club at 3am and i didnt slow down when he flagged me to slow down

Good enough for me, we were not far from one of the commissioners house, i called the man at 3am to come out and help me cos a policeman was threatening to gun me down

The man came, spoke to him and he allowed me to go

His final words was " if to say na expressroad we dey, i for don kill you throway"

i replied by saying, na im pikin go die throway

bastards!!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
tkb417:

eldee
that video is disturbing me!!!!

i think the Police are trained to kill innocent people

One Mobile Policeman last year easter in Abeokuta threatened to gun me down

my offence? i was coming from night club at 3am and i didnt slow down when he flagged me to slow down

Good enough for me, we were not far from one of the commissioners house, i called the man at 3am to come out and help me cos a policeman was threatening to gun me down

The man came, spoke to him and he allowed me to go

His final words was " if to say na expressroad we dey, i for don kill you throway"

i replied by saying, na im pikin go die throway

bastards!!!!

Tkb, Na my area be this na? My bustop exactly. So dem mean say a whole mob cant kill a policeman under 5 mins not to talk of in 30mins.

Chei Its like babies now live in that area.

I dey vexxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
dayokanu:

Tkb, Na my area be this na? My bustop exactly. So dem mean say a whole mob cant kill a policeman under 5 mins not to talk of in 30mins.

Chei Its like babies now live in that area.

I dey vexxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dayo

it happened at that Vulcaniser bus stop. where they sell amala
can you remember that amala joint

First hand info says, 3 Policemen were killed

dunno why the nespapers are saying another thing
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2010
have you asked urself why the deployed thousands of policemen and helicopters?

would they do that if no policeman was shot?

and why would the thugs bring out AK47 if they were not gonna use it?

The policemen are hiding the truth

some of them were murdered.

Thats what those abule boiz told me last night and they were at the scene
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by abakpa(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
stupid fucking police men thats why they have been biting so hard against the calling back of the Bakassi boys coz they know that they are the thieves themselves, the armed robbers, kidnappers and so on you see today are their handworks they supply them with all necessary ammunition and infact give them traces to people at the end of the day when you call the police for help on the scene of an armed robbery operation they wouldn't even come even if they will do its gon be about 30 minutes to 1 hour after the armed robbers must have finished their operations later they go to the backyard and collect their own share of the whatever Bleep them all am pissed off right now men.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by joanana(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
God save this nation!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by cold(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
As much as this story is tragic & appalling,i don't see this social cataclsym going away anytime soon.Families send their bright kids to study engineering,law etc and send the never do wells to be conscripted in the police.What do you expect to get.If your son/daughter tells you his/her aspiration is to join the Nigerian police Force i can guess what your reaction will be,it may even lead to disowning the child.
Another scenario is 99% of members of the NPF joined the force as a last resort,after all else has failed.Unlike what obtains in developed climes where the police force is ranked amongst the 1st rate jobs.

The NPF needs a complete overhaul,it should require the same qualification necessary to get any top job in 9ja.there should be better incentives,so on & so forth.Otherwise,like i saidwe're stuck with this pathetic organisation called the police force.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tkb,

The Amala joint on the way to Hajj Camp? na my Amala joint be dat. One untarred road like this? They sell Bread, Akara and moinmoi close to that place at night, Close to Akowonjo market

If to say dem no kill Police I for fear say wetin dey happen for my area code.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^^
yes so

Hajj camp road

you know where those MOPOLS are?

The stuff happened around that area

ur area code no dey carry last grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by showbobo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad

Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by 1988: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
abeg if police no collect N50 in go die. he's so lucky it wasnt in my hood instead of machete na petrol and tyre pere we go bring. GREEDY MUTHAF**ER.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
omo see blood

e no go better for Nigeria Police Force o
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ranoscky(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2010
pls NLers, y'all should not be offended for what i wanna say now cos i'v checked to my own understandin n i'll lyk to know if it's d same d way u NLers will see it.

'ALMOST' all of dis killin of mortorist n motorcycle ryders b'cos of 20 or 50 naira always hapen in lagos.
Gorvernor Fashola has d final say to d IG of police in lagos, n d IG of lagos has a serious final say to all doz animals dat called demselfs NPF killin innocent souls b'cos of shandy. n dis killin has been goin on for a long tym now (which is bad) but stil nothing has been done. anytym such thing will happen, d NPF will chill for d tym being. but d next period, dey'll start collecting money again n dat is xactly what's happening in our society today. Now my question is, WHO ARE WE TO BLAME GOV. Fashola or Lagos state IG?  (No offence pls just my state of view) THANX!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by yme1(f): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
#50 is alot of money cheesy the last one i heard was about #20
we need real Justice here
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by naijadoll1: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
when will Nigerian citizens have the licensce to carry their own gun, because I tink all these jungle cops and arm robbers wuld respect if they knew u had a mini machine on u,
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by 1988: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
abeg if police no collect n50 in go die. he's so lucky it wasnt in my hood instead of machete we wud ve brought petrol n tyre pere. greedy muthaf**r.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tosinaded(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
sad. . . . . . .

as for the bokoharam video!
am sorry to say but we that were there at that time, all we wanted was for those guys to be killed!
the ones in the video, i cnt tell if they were guilty or not!
but i for one was praying day and night for the boko haram guys to be killed!

it was a war. . . . .
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by ndigbo: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
i for one don't like the ending of this story. why did those mob let that police man stay alive. it;s a pity we live in a country where justice is for the rich and powerful. cos that man will go Scott free. chei i weep in swahili cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by mrkoma2012: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
Corruption with the nigerian police force is endemic to the point officers killing its folks for refusal to pay bribe.This is the result of having lunatics as leaders whose only interest is to drive around in bulletproof automobiles with serious armed security.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tosinaded(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
all this balls down to the Naija factor!
its a cycle of problems that affects all tiers of the naija sector!
it all balls down to corruption and bad leadership. . . . . . .
corruption in the lowest of places!!!!

poverty affects Nigerians, due to corruption!
the police is a force. . . that commands respect!
u put him on the road with guns, meanwhile he suffers like other nigerians!
what does he do, he uses his power to get wut he wants!

thats the problem here! police aint the problem!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by sleekdot(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ Dayokanu TKB417
It happened at Vulcanizer BS,just by the taxi park, The policeman that shot the driver ran away,he was later found by the mob,his teeth were d 1st to go.Bottles,sticks and fist, welcomed him to the party,he was almost burnt alive(He's better dead,with his condition,I dont think he would be useful anymore)
An hour later,over 60 police men arrived,shoting sporadically,they aimed at people(check out some cars parked opposite Dr. Adeyemi's house, all filled with bullet holes),you know naija police na,no brains,they raided the area,picked up everybody on the street(even if you are infront of your house).They broke into shops,destroyed properties, it was really bad.

Today,all they do is sit down at Onome bar,watching and waiting for anybody to f@#k up,their sirens blaring,can't sleep
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2010
Most people can be wicked and callous. . .

Is 50 naira worth taking someone's life? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS / Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.