Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 (8818 Views)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
I hear say the policeman don die? Better
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ranoscky(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
^
i hope so! sad
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by raptainer(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
9ja too much,who go bet say dey police man go commot scoot free.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
what a shameless nation. We need a bloody revolution angry
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by viewlekan: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

I don know the place but na like 2 Shayo joints or 3 dey that side.

With this kain fight hope say dem never spoil your woman parole wey you suppose import yesternite and tonite infact the rest of the week.

The containers wey you suppose import through Vulcaniser Port wink wink

Ahem!!, My brother na wa o!!!, our area!!

It is very sad that all this is happening in peace-loving Akowonjo, all we do is flenjo and think strategically. Akowonjo would boast of the most number of MEN that have made it from nothing( We dey Hussle and enjoy against all odds). Its pathetic that this incidence occured just where I grew up nad learnt how to be a man but I agree with you that that policeman is very lucky to be alive- I really doubt if the same would have happened 5 or 6 years ago!!, Dayo I thought we left a good legacy?? anyway nothing do us!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
viewlekan:

It is very sad that all this is happening in peace-loving Akowonjo, all we do is flenjo and think strategically. Akowonjo would boast of the most number of MEN that have made it from nothing( We dey Hussle and enjoy against all odds). Its pathetic that this incidence occured just where I grew up nad learnt how to be a man but I agree with you that that policeman is very lucky to be alive- I really doubt if the same would have happened 5 or 6 years ago!!, Dayo I thought we left a good legacy?? anyway nothing do us!!!

Chairman. That was the same hood where we chased girls, got drunk on a daily basis, walked the streets at 1am from Tuns.

Remember the time wey Ifeanyi, Hussein and those Ibo traders dey dat side, The policeman would have been killed in 2minutes.

You remember one thief that was caught one time like this and someone mixed cement for him to drink, Remember the thieves that jumped into our compund and was caught?
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by sleekdot(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
viewlekan:

nostalgia.
Akowonjo is still a BAD ASS area,crime has really reduced,ONLY dem Police dey steal from innocent citizens.
The policeman died today, dem boys kill one dat tuesday for Miccom bus stop
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by viewlekan: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2010
viewlekan:

Bros!!, na wa o!!, I tire
dayokanu:

Chairman. That was the same hood where we chased girls, got drunk on a daily basis, walked the streets at 1am from Tuns.

Remember the time wey Ifeanyi, Hussein and those Ibo traders dey dat side, The policeman would have been killed in 2minutes.

You remember one thief that was caught one time like this and someone mixed cement for him to drink, Remember the thieves that jumped into our compund and was caught?

My brother I tire!!!,

Nostalgia, rite there, I remember in 1998 when one guy that stole a ceiling fan and some clothes was " punished" swiftly beyond recognition. That is the Akowonjo I knew. We no dey cause trouble and police no dey bother us but if you mess with us -na war. Its a pity that the Nigerian police force has denegerated to such low levels ( as if I didnt know) , How can you kill a man because of 50 naira (simply insane), my prayers are with the guy's family but like you said he wont have lasted 5 mins on "our street", no be mouth!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2010
Nolstagia.

You remember the houseboy wey pack all our timberland and was caught by Niyi for bus stop? You remember the beating wey him collect that day for the backyard. I still remember Akeem raking him and the guy head landed on concrete At that moment na only white dey the guy eye.

You remember the guy wey steal our decoder, Wey we beat and blood dey comot from him eyeball? Omo dat day i fear o say we don kill person, When Fiti come go carry dem gateman dane gun grin grin grin grin grin.

viewlekan.
You remember the guy you punched and fell on the main road that Otu had to pull away from the road where he was lying knocked out cold before a bus ran over him.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by viewlekan: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2010
dayokanu:

Nolstagia.

You remember the houseboy wey pack all our timberland and was caught by Niyi for bus stop? You remember the beating wey him collect that day for the backyard. I still remember Akeem raking him and the guy head landed on concrete At that moment na only white dey the guy eye.

You remember the guy wey steal our decoder, Wey we beat and blood dey comot from him eyeball? Omo dat day i fear o say we don kill person, When Fiti come go carry dem gateman dane gun grin grin grin grin grin.

viewlekan.
You remember the guy you punched and fell on the main road that Otu had to pull away from the road where he was lying knocked out cold before a bus ran over him.

Ha!!!
My wifey dey ask all sorts of questions now!, lol

We no dey fear nobody at the time! and I doubt we do now. Na Dapo hit the guy wey still decoder for eye, I see blood commot for him eye and i shiver!

I remember the OTU incident!, he dey mess up and we generally treat him Bleep up, haha

If we dey there , na to quitely take am go them Hakeem estate and it would be free for all, lol
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by CGKing(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2010
abeg policenab, kill them! Kill them all! Annoying bus conductors and drivers. When u r done, then we will wait for someone to come kill u. hopeless policeman
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2010
Dayo

shey na lekoso be that?

Lekoso, i throway salute o

no forget ur boi for 9ja as pepper dey rest o grin grin
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by sleekdot(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2010
viewlekan:

Ha!!!
My wifey dey ask all sorts of questions now!, lol

We no dey fear nobody at the time! and I doubt we do now. Na Dapo hit the guy wey still decoder for eye, I see blood commot for him eye and i shiver!

I remember the OTU incident!, he dey mess up and we generally treat him bleep up, haha

If we dey there , na to quitely take am go them Hakeem estate and it would be free for all, lol

Remember that guy wey steal Timbolo,wey Niyi catch for Vulcanizer,see that BLOW wey Taofik give am,I think say him don die.we later carry am go Afonka(Na we still go bail am)
Sey you remember that time wey thieves dey park bad car for our street,remembr say dem forget gun for our gutter?

Guy naija police dey VERY USELESS,imgine them asking for receipt of your car plate number.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ltrust(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2010
what a shame!!

Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Carlosein(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
Who remembers when an army captain tortured tunde to death for bakery area for conniving to steal his money with his own son.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
Carlosein:

Who remembers when an army captain tortured tunde to death for bakery area for conniving to steal his money with his own son.

that was a long time ago

was till attending UME classes @ Legacy when that happened

was it bakery area? i think i know the house
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by eldee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
Carlosein:

I heard about that . . .
I used to live round there . . .Orelope Bus-Stop
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
I think the captain saga happened at one white house close to Gani Animashaun street. The house looks desolate now. It happened maybe in 1995 or 1996
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Carlosein(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
tkb417:

that was a long time ago

was till attending UME classes @ Legacy when that happened

was it bakery area? i think i know the house

quite a while really.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Carlosein(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
dayokanu:

I think the captain saga happened at one white house close to Gani Animashaun street. The house looks desolate now. It happened maybe in 1995 or 1996

i think so. it was around a church. i actually went to the same secondary school with tunde.

the captain was only recently sentenced to death. heard he was shedding tears in court.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
Carlosein:

i think so. it was around a church. i actually went to the same secondary school with tunde.

the captain was only recently sentenced to death. heard he was shedding tears in court.

Do you have an article for it. Thank God justice prevailed at last
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Carlosein(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
no, it was on tv.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Temin(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2010
The story of Tunde is still fresh in my memory. I attended the same secondary school with him. Muslim Colledge at Egbe. In my memory I remember him in his white shirt and brown baggy short (That was the school uniform)

The famous presenter of 'Nkan nbe' beemed it out to the world. As a Top military man keep a small prison in his house and punished him to death.
Our uniform men are power drunk, Politicians are stealing heavily , increasing taxation, Bills while the people are crying.

We are in great need of a revolution. As for me I am ready to die while fighting for it, so that my Children children can have a better life. We can not go on like this.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2010
I knew about Tundes case through Kola Olawuyi's program.

It was said he was accused of stealing something and he was taken to the Captain
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by chelseabmw(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2010
God i hate policemen,mopol,soldiers including army.i love nigerian navy only
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Carlosein(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^are they not the ones who beat up the lady on the island?
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Shoolar(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
After all these calamity on tuesday night, those police now start house arrest n when they get 2 each house they'll arrest everymen in that house n people was scarred 2 go home including me cos i live arround there.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2010
eldee:

I heard about that . . .
I used to live round there . . .Orelope Bus-Stop
DK

we suppose know this boi o. This boi used to live around orelope

i can guess u were in Gowon or the other estates around
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2010
dayokanu:

I knew about Tundes case through Kola Olawuyi's program.

It was said he was accused of stealing something and he was taken to the Captain
Kola Olawuyi ke

the whole thing was up in the air. i didnt have to listen to any program to know what happened

i even know the whitehouse
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by kunleSAP: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2010
pples,

it wasnt a funny scene last tuesday @ all,over 53 guys were arrested on akowonjo rd dat evening and 20 arrested the followin mornin @ egbeda bus stop, 2 of my friends were there,we had to go to panti for 3 days b4 they were released @ 20k each

i also rememba d tunde case, d white house on a street off gani animash, literally behind abati primary sch, d house is rundown nw, even d man last pikin na top yahoo boi nw 4 akowonjo o

akowonjo is still a decent place, na faji galore frm cele reach bakery, nothin do us but we get sme weree boiz 4 kwara/jimoh, na dem dey drive most of d danfos on akowonjo rd n causin likkle troubles
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
Kunle you sabi dat corner behind Abati primary Sch. I remember those days when we used to go there to toast girls that came to write GCE.

I know the Captains white house, The house looked desolate the last time I passed through. Na Vulcaniser bus stop me I dey live before.

You sabi Olutanmole Church?
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by EDWARDTIT: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
i happen to hear that david ibiyeomie and his co-worker corrode device to kill a lawyer. to me it seem as if the saying is not sure.no body is in position to adjudicate who is right or who is descriditable untill wil hear from them.one things in life that other people are looking for is to make sure that they bring thou down by starting to deseminate what is descriditable which will not help at all.for the listiner do not be carring away by what is not true.the saying of killing a lawer is wrong.for all lieyer have there place in the lake of fire. why do we deserded to lambast investigate on emty and deceit world which is not real.how could you lambast a person who share with you with the world of life.a person who transmogrify remold revivify your mentality.i pray that the lord give us understanding mentality to understand one another to null with what is true and with what is wrong.edward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS / Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.