Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 (8819 Views)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by sleekdot(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
tkb417:

have you asked urself why the deployed thousands of policemen and helicopters?

would they do that if no policeman was shot?

and why would the thugs bring out AK47 if they were not gonna use it?

The policemen are hiding the truth

some of them were murdered.

Thats what those abule boiz told me last night and they were at the scene

I was at the scene,no policeman was killed,yes the thugs took AK47 just fired into the air,but the 2 other policemen were not found.only the shooter was discovered in hiding, he did not say a word, nemesis
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Beync(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
who is talking about rebranding, that should start from the police, the need a total rebranding, cos the word 'police' i hate the context of Naigerian police. they are babaric, cruel, humilating and unfriendly when it comes to money. i thing they need re-orientatation.

how can one be proud of a nation when the people who are supose to come to our sucur and rescue are the once wasting innocent souls because of 50, is a shocking. angry angry angry sad shocked
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
sleekdot:

@ Dayokanu TKB417
It happened at Vulcanizer BS,just by the taxi park, The policeman that shot the driver ran away,he was later found by the mob,his teeth were d 1st to go.Bottles,sticks and fist, welcomed him to the party,he was almost burnt alive(He's better dead,with his condition,I dont think he would be useful anymore)
An hour later,over 60 police men arrived,shoting sporadically,they aimed at people(check out some cars parked opposite Dr. Adeyemi's house, all filled with bullet holes),you know naija police na,no brains,they raided the area,picked up everybody on the street(even if you are infront of your house).They broke into shops,destroyed properties, it was really bad.

Today,all they do is sit down at Onome bar,watching and waiting for anybody to f@#k up,their sirens blaring,can't sleep

Ok for the place wey bus dey stop going to Ikeja abi? Close to Oliver. Na wa o. But why ppl no fit kill 1 policeman in 1 whole hour. even if na ordinary broomstick dem break for inside him prick or mix cement for am to drink.

Where is Onome bar again? Una don open shayo joint for that side without telling me
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by sleekdot(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
dayokanu:

Ok for the place wey bus dey stop going to Ikeja abi? Close to Oliver. Na wa o. But why ppl no fit kill 1 policeman in 1 whole hour. even if na ordinary broomstick dem break for inside him prick or mix cement for am to drink.

Where is Onome bar again? Una don open shayo joint for that side without telling me

Na fear joh!! you wan bell d cat dem pour d guy fuel sef,to comot lighter na wahala,but them beat d fu@kin guy,he suppose don die.
You no know Onome(Dat fat woman wey dey sell point n kill) ni?e dey beside fairdeal supermarket,
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
I don know the place but na like 2 Shayo joints or 3 dey that side.

With this kain fight hope say dem never spoil your woman parole wey you suppose import yesternite and tonite infact the rest of the week.

The containers wey you suppose import through Vulcaniser Port wink wink
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by sleekdot(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
dayokanu:

I don know the place but na like 2 Shayo joints or 3 dey that side.

With this kain fight hope say dem never spoil your woman parole wey you suppose import yesternite and tonite infact the rest of the week.

The containers wey you suppose import through Vulcaniser Port wink wink
You know how we do na!!!! Shasha rd der dey na!!, "Never Sleep Alone" I dey look for wife sef! How far with those OSU parol, you still get dem numbers, I dey mourn d driver
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by debosky(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
Got a few messages on my bb saying police were shooting wildly and there was general mayhem.

While the culprit himself deserved to die, I am glad that the police responded in force to quell the riots. . . .mobs often get uncontrollable and start to cause random damage to anyone whether related to the original issue or not.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
sleekdot:

You know how we do na!!!! Shasha rd der dey na!!, "Never Sleep Alone" I dey look for wife sef! How far with those OSU parol, you still get dem numbers, I dey mourn d driver

For where, Most of them I dont even know their surname so I cant even search for them on Facebook. Wife? wetin U wan take wife do. You better align with TKB and join the league of Polygamous Bachelors.

How our street now? Any new development. Any new shepe joint, Beer parlour or any new babe in the neighbourhood wey boys never sample?

Make una tell dem say the area wey dem dey waka now, na some everly rugged people do the wahala from Tuns to Aprofyn to Franca, Voss.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Kilode1: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
Is that Picture for real? sickens me to my stomach, sad sad sad
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
Kilode?!:

Is that Picture for real? sickens me to my stomach, sad sad sad

I cant even look at it for more than 2 seconds
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by GODCATCHU: 2:32am On Jul 29, 2010
Am so sad and short of words, Bleep nigerian government.dats all.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by wale4x35(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2010
An eye for 2 eyes or even 4 eyes

I seriously believe its high time we start carrying firearms; either legally or illegally.

See as dem dey spill blood over N50
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ranoscky(m): 6:43am On Jul 29, 2010
@Dayokanu

u say u no fit look d pix for 2 seconds ke?

omo, i lookam for more dan 5munites!

i even chop food sef join am. na today?
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Tollz: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2010
you cant just say -"the mob should have killed the policeman". y'all r complainin bout nigeria, u cant make it better by "killing a policeman". thats a scary mentallity that everyone (even young ones) carry about. the guy should be prosecuted not killed! some one just died what use would it be to loose another life. all f u screaming for his head dont care bout the person who died, y'all just want to furstrate the police cuz of your personal reasons. i dont even think ne1 here knows this victim personally. "Screaming for justice"- as if leaching someone itself is gonna be justice. yall should just change this crazy mentality and be more human and less monstrous.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tollu: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2010
@ Tollz
The Policeman should die because this has been going on for far too long! There's no prosecution anywhere, let's simply resort to Jungle Justice. How can a policeman gun someone down simply because he refused to 'settle'?

The police guys are on the streets as early as 5AM collecting sepe money. It's simply unfair n must be very annoying.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by wale4x35(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2010
Posted by: Tollz
Insert Quote
you cant just say -"the mob should have killed the policeman". y'all r complainin bout nigeria, u cant make it better by "killing a policeman". thats a scary mentallity that everyone (even young ones)  carry about. the guy should be prosecuted not killed! some one just died what use would it be to loose another life. all f u screaming for his head dont care bout the person who died, y'all just want to furstrate the police  cuz of your personal reasons. i dont even think ne1 here knows this victim personally. "Screaming for justice"- as if leaching someone itself is gonna be justice. yall should just change this crazy mentality and be more human and less monstrous.

E be like say you be one of those blood thirsty naija policemen 

Frustrate the police 
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by dejilam(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2010
So So painful why was the freaking policeman not maimed.Imagine what that frank mba is saying goshhhhh i hate that guy.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by OboBoco(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2010
GOOD NEWS, just read in the paper today that the police man that shot the bus driver died in the hospital he was receiving treatment today.
serves him right. let him go to HELL. angry angry angry
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Nixo: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2010
Here we go again, Trigger Trigger, for 50 buck, haba, you are on your way to be punished for your crime oga mopo, H[url][/url]ow long will we stand for things like these? SHAMEFUL!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by amazonia(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2010
The state governor should look into this matter. Police officers shouldn't be robbing and murdering citizens days and nights. This is not just  the foot  police. This is organized robbery. IG is the mafia Bose sending his hitmen to shake unearned and undue protection money from hard working poor people . Nigeria is a criminal enterprise.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2010
Obo Boco:

GOOD NEWS, just read in the paper today that the police man that shot the bus driver died in the hospital he was receiving treatment today.
serves him right. let him go to HELL. angry angry angry
i hope we can get his corpse and burn to ashes

Hell for the niggar
asswipe
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ranoscky(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2010
@Tollz

u made ur comment for a reason best known to u!
now let me ask u a question. . .if ur brother is owing me 100naira n refused to give it back to me, angrily, i stabbed him to death, what will u do? r u goin to call police for me? if so, BETTER!!! but i'll asure u dat if it balls dat way, den v it at d back of ur skull dat thousands of peeps will be arrested by d police EVERYDAY for murder! i'm not surprise to read such comment from u b'cos, i know som nigerians with dia 'mercy for him/pity him mentality. (and i'v already said it b4 on my previous post dat som1 will com up to support against d killin of d police officer). is d bus driver owing d police officer any money? d money (50naira) d police officer is demanding, is it gorvernment money? u said it's a scary mentality to make it better by killin d police officer, buh it's not a scary mentality for d police officer to cuck a GUN n pull d 3rigger, killin a motorist, y? b'cos of 50naira (for no reason). n stil u even hav d gutts to say dey shouldn't kill d police officer, is dat how u judge ur own case? u heard about military men beatin up lastma officials, n almost all NLers supported d beaten. som wia even sayin dey (lastma) should b killed dat dey'r so wicked; talkless of a policeman killin a motorist for no just cause, n u'r sayin dey should not kill him. r u from what planet? U NEED TO BE BANNED FROM NL!!!    O MA RUN DOWN!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by amazonia(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2010
I think it should be completely illegal for police and other forces to use any mind altering substances on or off duty. Drug addicts and alcoholics should be dismissed from the force. Also periodic drug and other substance abuse tests should be instituted to weed out noncompliance officers.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by ud4u: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2010
Can't government stop these killings by stopping these police men from collecting bribe? Oh what a country we are in, where innocent citizens are been wasted like rats by the said security men that suppose to protect them.

If I may even ask, why are those men still on the road when their mission is to be collecting 20 and 50 naira from motorist? I think their services are no longer needed.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ranoscky(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2010
^

Na Gov. Fashola fault. he has d final say!

*i don't know if he is also benefitn from it*
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by otondo55: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
always, the police is on it
Killing for change, and government is doing nothing.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Chongaiman: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
The poor driver's family has been cut off from its source of livelihood. They should sue the Nigerian Police for millions. Maybe such an action would begin to bring the police to reason since money seems to be the only thing in their minds. And will any IGP resign because of this tragedy? WHO SAI!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by tkb417(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
i hope the NPF, FGN and IG have been sued already

they shd claim 500million
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by igodieoh(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
ARE THESE PEOPLE SICK OR SOMETHING?

I get enraged when i see these sort of news, Some of these Policemen are actually Sick in the Brain. No kidding. Many of them will fail the phsych test.

Anyone who can shoot-to-kill because of a little provocation like this, has probably KILLED BEFORE. It leads me to think that some criminals in the society also get past Police recruitment process and end up in uniforms.

The IG has a lot of issues in his hand and i feel he is doing a lot already. GOD HELP US.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by itsmayiela(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
the policeman won't go scot-free.
there is something in law that they call precedents. in 2005,a policeman shot a bus-driver around Mr Biggs roundabout in Makurdi. the policeman was sentenced to death (and should either be on death row now or must have been executed appropriately),

they can't always get away with it
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by ijora: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sad story ,VARY sad indeed i heard from a reliable source that, "the policeman that shot the driver was drunk". Funny enough passing thru that spot the next i saw heavilly armed mobile police on the busstop with more then half of them drinking @ a joint opposite the crime scene!!!
God help us. i just hope somebody is reading this. TRY it now, i beat you will meet more then 4 mobile policeman drunk and on duty on that spot NOW!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 by Ranoscky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
^
Can u imagine? undecided

r u sure d NPF we have now r not zombie's in human form? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen attacked Godogodo Village, Kaduna, Killed 6 Farmers.. / 13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.