Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. (4611 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by carter009(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
I know most girls will not agree with me, but that's they bitter truth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Emescot(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Its for both men and women, in life we dont always get what we want/love

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
it is the truth. Most especially ladies from the eastern extraction. The dude will just arrive from obodoyibo and before you know it he is married to one lady his mom prescribed for him. And within a month they are out of the country. Most of my relations that was how they married.Igbo we strong oo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by madone: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
You are right and it's for both male and female.we always have that one love we wish to be with be we can't cos many things are involved. But I have come to discover that it's our insatiable nature that cause all this. If u are wit a guy or a lady stick to them. Cos there is no better or perfect been out there. U make the best or beast out of what you have.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Jayslicky: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
And who cares, you carry girl matter like gala for head. Better leave girl matter for matthias.
Bleep them and don't think twice.

7 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thats why those ones still hold on to their ex even after marriage.

14 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
madone:
You are right and it's for both male and female.we always have that one love we wish to be with be we can't cos many things are involved. But I have come to discover that it's our insatiable nature that cause all this. If u are wit a guy or a lady stick to them. Cos there is no better or perfect been out there. U make the best or beast out of what you have.
even if u dont like the person u must still stick to him/her?
Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:
Thats why those ones still hold on to their ex even after marriage.

Very very true bro. I have an ex who is now married, she doesn't let my phone rest. I had to change my number.

Very annoying things. Why marry when you know you don't love the man angry

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by nuggarito: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
It's life, it happens to anybody in any part of the world. Shut happens for reasons.
Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Very very true bro. I have an ex who is now married, she doesn't let my phone rest. I had to change my number.

its like ur nacking game is way much better than her current husband or u were more romanticcheesy. Ehn most times they get married to such men they have no feelings for cos such men might be more financially bouyant than the guys they have feelings forcheesy. So following the old saying its better to cry inside a gold plated venza or benz with ac than laugh and smile inside an old peugeut 404cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by 7ftMan(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Girls marry for money, money, money. If you think it is love, you are the living ATM and cash cow women have raised to believe otherwise. The female heart can't feel an advanced emotion like Love. Only God and men Know and feel love.

10 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:
its like ur nacking game is way much better than her current husband or u were more romanticcheesy. Ehn most times they get married to such men they have no feelings for cos such men might be more financially bouyant than the guys they have feelings forcheesy. So following the old saying its better to cry inside a gold plated venza or benz with ac than laugh and smile inside an old peugeut 404cheesy.

grin grin the wise one. Your posts are always on point.

Hailings from here bruv cool

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

TOP 5 REASONS:

1. CONFUSION
4. PRESSURE
5. CONFUSION

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

TOP 5 REASONS:

1. CONFUSION
4. PRESSURE
5. CONFUSION

grin let me fill in the other 2 spots:

2. GREED
3. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS

7 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by samysmoothfresh: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
7ftMan:
Girls marry for money, money, money. If you think it is love, you are the living ATM and cash cow women have raised to believe otherwise. The female heart can't feel an advanced emotion like Love. Only God and men Know and feel love.

saff

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by carter009(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you and this your Saff,better take it easy and I hope she answers you.
samysmoothfresh:

saff
Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by samysmoothfresh: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you and this your Saff,better take it easy and I hope she answers you.

amen

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by smoke9910(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Do women even know what they love

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by madone: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:
even if u dont like the person u must still stick to him/her?
likeness is what makes one get close to another in the first place. Why did you go close if you don't like the person
Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Yoshy: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Same for both sexes, the love of my life married last year, infact I dreamt of the time she became pregnant even if she was far away from where I was and I didn't know she was getting married. Call it psychic or whatever, shit was painful...still love her though but I know I won't have anything to do with her ever again.

That is life.

7 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Airtimex(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Confused girls everywhere... sad

Emescot:
Its for both men and women, in life we dont always get what we want/love

I disagree with you bro. A man cannot leave his love to marry a girl he knew nothing about. (Except on rare occasions)

Women are always available for marriage but men are not.

Once you are ok as a man(little money),approach any girl for marriage. she will begin to find fault with her boyfriend so she can breakup and marry sharp sharp. not minding whom the man is....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
madone:
likeness is what makes one get close to another in the first place. Why did you go close if you don't like the person
many reasons u might stick to a person u dont like cheesy
1:ur pastor might have pursuaded u to stick to her cos of one vision he had of her being ur wife
2: her parents might compel her to marry u cos they know ur family
3.u are based overseas and u need a wife and ur family arranges for a young lady back home as ur wife but she cant refuse because her parents need that foreign exchange cheesy.so u see there other reasons a person might stick to u cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Safiaa(f): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
True

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

grin grin the wise one. Your posts are always on point.

Hailings from here bruv cool
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by habsydiamond(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
If u want to see a girl that doesn't like money u must visit the wilderness or the black forest... nowadays girls in the village sef no dey date bicycle riders again na motorcycle and bettle riders dey rein not to talk of city babes wey don see life. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
carter009:
I know most girls will not agree with me, but that's they bitter truth.
That's why we have just begun the era of OKAFOR'S LAW.....

More NUDE PICTURES from Ladies loading....
Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Quorax: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:
actually most of them just dump guys any how when they were younger until it came too late. So they make do with what is available at that time.

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by tossie101(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it is the truth. Most especially ladies from the eastern extraction. The dude will just arrive from obodoyibo and before you know it he is married to one lady his mom prescribed for him. And within a month they are out of the country. Most of my relations that was how they married.Igbo we strong oo

Maybe ur sisters .. I can't marry who I don't love
Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Love is never enough grin

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by 7ftMan(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Yoshy:
Same for both sexes, the love of my life married last year, infact I dreamt of the time she became pregnant even if she was far away from where I was and I didn't know she was getting married. Call it psychic or whatever, shit was painful...still love her though but I know I won't have anything to do with her ever again.

That is life.

Bro, never try give your heart to a girl again. They are too childish to be entrusted with something of great value. Loving a woman is the shortest way to die young.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. by 7ftMan(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Men who loves women are liable to die young.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Delta Students Don't Wear Pants / Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies / Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.