Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (21003 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by 6digitscomrade: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I don't know whether is Buhari or not but
Your comparison is wrong. The Jonathan and Trump pix is a mirror image from Corel. Kindly give two images where they wore different clothes like that of Buhari. At least Buhari was on different caps.
avicii will rise from the dead if ur requested photos can be presented.. Please fight on..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by IjebuWarrior: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Okoro people are a bunch of FOOLS, I swear! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by ogunniyi295(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're too foolish for comfort. See the picture your albino hunchback Messiah twisted to confuse dolts like you.

Have you seen the original your god twisted? You can thank me now
I will actually like you to prove to me that this was not flipped by you Mr ...and for your fact I'm not a Biafran
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
ogunniyi295:
I will actually like you to prove to me that this was not flipped by you Mr ...and for your fact I'm not a Biafran

Ahahaha...I get it. So you believe kanu that a left handed Jibrin is running Nigeria since 'buhari died In Feb 2017'? So you believe I flipped a left handed Jibrin to appear as right handed Buhari?

The video below is of the president signing the budget on June 20 2018. Who is in the video? Left handed Jibrin according to kanu's timeline or right handed Buhari?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh30LHvqQQY

I await your answer

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by ogunniyi295(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Ahahaha...I get it. So you believe kanu that a left handed Jibrin is running Nigeria since 'buhari died In Feb 2017'? So you believe I flipped a left handed Jibrin to appear as right handed Buhari?

The video below is of the president signing the budget on June 20 2018. Who is in the video? Left handed Jibrin according to kanu's timeline or right handed Buhari?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh30LHvqQQY

I await your answer
. I give it up sire. ..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
ogunniyi295:
. I give it up sire. ..

You have no choice bro. None at all

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by KanwuliaExtra: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
DNA please!!! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by 1shortblackboy: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:
conehead afonja is making good use his ewedu brain when he believe that snake swallowed millions and equal the ewedu decimated brain when he believed rat chased Jubril away from aso rock! My supreme leader unleashed insurmountable superficial evidence to expose jubril once and for all. Go back to examine those picture evidence presented. If your cowardice will not allow you to believe the Queen's condolence, it might interest you to know that the first person to break the news of buhari's death is a British MP, Eric Joyce. I warn you, don't die of heart attack if you checkout the information and it turn to true.
I will ignore ur insults and still ask u to please direct me to the source of your information that a British MP Eric Joyce broke the news of Buhari's death I will be happy to check it out. thank u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Functions Of INEC Every Nigerian Should Know - Channels tv / Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.