Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Deleted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deleted (4727 Views)

Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? / post deleted / DELETED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2011
Ok then.

I was referring to that interview you posted with the Aro Council of Elders.
Re: Deleted by EzeUche2(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Ok then.

I was referring to that interview you posted with the Aro Council of Elders.

I think the elders of my community know what they are talking about. They are the keepers of our tradition, history and culture. And they should not be disputed.
Re: Deleted by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2011
Ok.
Re: Deleted by Lucifa2015: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
EzeUche, U be maggot O! Aro b-a-s-t-a-r-d.

Na wah ohhh for dis EzeUche sef, e be lak sey di Igbo wey hin dey smoke don pafuka im brain. U dey boas bout Slave Trade an persin pikin wey una don chop. U be maggot O!

Wen una con form una Biafra Republic, na wich minority or persin pickin una go con chop ferst or mak slave. God go punish your mama for wetin you write for dis page. Yidiot. Aro b-a-s-t-a-r-d.
Re: Deleted by bashr4: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2011
EZEUCHE pls stop pouring sand into igbo peoples garri , u didnt have any influence on igbo land or its people ,we dont think like u and we dont share ur kind of ideas. something is wrong with u ,u dont know this is a public forum how can u be proud oof slavery, man ur sick
Re: Deleted by bashr4: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2011
and please for the sake of us not washing our dirty linen in public dont refer to aro as a kingdom , the only thing the aros were know for was kidnaping young children that wer sent to fetch water from the stream. just let this topic die before others will really start beleiving your fantasy tales that aros had influence on igbo people, nawaa wetin person no go see. better let this die if u dont want to hear ur bitter history.
Re: Deleted by EzeUche2(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2011
bashr4:

EZEUCHE pls stop pouring sand into igbo peoples garri ,  u didnt have any influence on igbo land or its people  ,we dont think like u and we dont share your kind of ideas. something is wrong with u ,u dont know this is a public forum how can u be proud oof slavery, man your sick

Do you actually believe that I actually believe what I type?  grin

I am here for shock value. Most of the time I do not subscribe to any of these beliefs.

And yes, this thread was in bad taste. But the fact remains, I don't care. Only a fool would actually think that I believe in such nonsense.
Re: Deleted by EzeUche2(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2011
I am done with this thread.

Now let it die an inglorious death. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deleted by birdman(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2011
EzeUche_:

Do you actually believe that I actually believe what I type?  grin

I am here for shock value. Most of the time I do not subscribe to any of these beliefs.

And yes, this thread was in bad taste. But the fact remains, I don't care. Only a fool would actually think that I believe in such nonsense.

Don't back-pedal now foolish one. You have finally out-wised yourself and scored an own goal. At least you realize how dumb your post was. Take some time off from Nairaland to remove your foot from your mouth for your own sake, one day you go post the thing wey pass you.
Re: Deleted by Lucifa2015: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2011
EzeUche,  U be maggot O! Aro b-a-s-t-a-r-d.

God go punish your mama for wetin you write for dis page. Yidiot. Aro b-a-s-t-a-r-d.  U dey tauk “BIAFRA REPUBLIC ”,  U dey craze, mak una come chop persin pickin. Na wetin we dey tauk sef, pickin suya, pickin soop. If una wan chop persin pickin, mak una go Liberia. Yidiot. Aro b-a-s-t-a-r-d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. / Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever / Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Ruined Power Sector – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.