Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy (3239 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Having a personal car is probably on everybody's list but the inability to save is one of the reasons many people have not got their own car.

Some cars can be very expensive, yes, but if you save enough you can get your dream car.
So, since you have a dream to have a car, Pulse is here to help you on how to save enough money to buy that car you've always wanted to buy.

1. First, determine the type of car you want
Knowing the type of car you want will help you determine the right amount of money to save » to buy it. Again, depending on your budget, you can also decide on whether to buy a new or used car.

2. Consider the cost of maintaining the car you want
Before you decide to buy the car of your choice, you'll also have to consider the cost of maintaining the car. You don’t want to find yourself buying a car and then not having enough money to maintain it.

3. Create a budget and stick to it
Now that you know the cost of your chosen car and how much it'll cost you to maintain it, you can create a budget and stick to it. Check your income streams, how much can you save on a weekly or monthly basis.
Depending on how much you earn, if you are an average earner, it might take you more than a year to save up for your dream car. However, while you are saving for the car, you should also consider the fact that the car price can go up before you are ready to buy it.

4. Reduce your spending
Reducing your spending makes it easier for you to save up for your dream car. It will be wise of you to ignore things you don't need. Don't buy new gadgets because everybody is. Avoid impulse buying, compare prices before you buy anything and avoid eating out. All these will help you reduce your spending and save more for the car.

5. Make more money
If you have one stream of income, you might need to get another one to make the savings easier. The money you make from your regular 9-5 job and the side hustle could help you get your dream car earlier than you expect.

Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by kwakwakwa(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzy
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
lol
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Oyindidi(f): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why you edit the picture? Allow us see your face well
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Rextizzle(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
You dey use your uncle car they form for here, no let me give you back hand.

1 Like

Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
speechless!
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Lucifer66(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
That guy would need a savings of 2-4 years shocked
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
@ 19....I was a Bachelor already too..Made a lotta savings and got myself a room apartment and furnishing
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2018
hmm
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by elshizzy(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2018
Well, most of us don't wanna blow our horns out loud. But since you've started it. I got my first car @ the age of 17. Funny enough it was an SUV. Fast forward..... Am on the 3rd car now. (TOL)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2018
so car is,now an,achievement abi. continue doing urself

need a profitable business idea ? check my sig
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by SweetBuns(f): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2018
undecided
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2018
hmm
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
life is good
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Albertone(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
elshizzy:
Well, most of us don't wanna blow our horns out loud. But since you've started it. I got my first car @ the age of 17. Funny enough it was an SUV. Fast forward..... Am on the 3rd car now. (TOL)
Awon temi n'chache...
If u knw u knw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Boxer007(m): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Albertone:
Awon temi n'chache...
If u knw u knw

Hi babes. Ho. Brother you sound like my kinda man. Please do you Suck dik good sir & can I friend you?
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2018
OP will give u(smiles). Funny u
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Divay22(f): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2018
elshizzy:
Hmmmm
Lemme not say anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
pls don't say anything oo
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by elshizzy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Don't get it twisted dear. I ain't into what you thinking ko.
Divay22:

Hmmmm
Lemme not say anything
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Divay22(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
elshizzy:
Don't get it twisted dear. I ain't into what you thinking ko.
K
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2018
just a word
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
firm!!
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
smiles!
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by IamPlato(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
You Don Build House? You De Buy Car
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
If you are not into internet business, then it's obvious you are an internet fraudster. Which business would you venture into to have bought a car at that age in Nigeria?
Re: How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
I hv my house already but not fully completed. Am not an internet fraudster bro, am well educated guy.

(1) (Reply)

Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) / Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct / How To Make Her Desire For More SEX {over 100+ Use This To Satisfy Her}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.