Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady (19922 Views)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Adakintroy: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Reacting to an opinion with maturity doesn't mean one is emotional.
You better go and learn about what it means to be emotional.

You are have a ready displayed it. You never bothered to know the intent of the writer before you dragged the conversation down feminist lane. This is why they keep tagging you women feminist. Your mono directional thinking. Anything a man suggest has a air of subversion to it.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Adakintroy:

You are have a ready displayed it. You never bothered to know the intent of the writer before you dragged the conversation down feminist lane. This is why they keep tagging you women feminist. Your mono directional thinking. Anything a man suggest has a air of subversion to it.

Who is this one? undecided
Have you finished learning what it means to be emotional.
Even psychologist know that being emotional is of both genders.Yet you decided to confuse yourself by likening my statement to feminism when it is a known fact that some men and women are emotional.
Better read what you wrote and see if you made sense.How that my post relates to feminism is beyond me.

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by marvinsync(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
The thread is a nice one but the average Nigerian man feels threatened by a career lady who can make her own money cheesy.Their useless ego would not make them do all these.Only an enlightened and well educated man would appreciate a career lady who is ambitious and has focus.
Some of them(average Nigerian men)may feel emasculated,these men just need a homely or domesticated lady that believes her first duty is in the home,who is forever submissive and always ready to answer yes sir,yes sir all the time. grin

the average Nigerian woman is a lazy ,self- entitled , glorified hoe

don't u think the average Nigerian man and average Nigerian woman fit each other perfectly
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please please Mr shovel dunderhead don't you ever quote any of my monickers again.
After exchanging words with you with my other monicker I discovered you are not really intelligent so let us not have a discussion.
marvinsync:

the average Nigerian woman is a lazy ,self- entitled , glorified hoe

don't u think the average Nigerian man and average Nigerian woman fit each other perfectly

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

@bold
Try not to stereotype women.Your bolded makes no sense.
It is not every woman that is always and highly emotional.
Some men and women are emotional and being emotional is not always a bad thing.I wonder why some people make it seem like some emotional men and women are weak people.
Take it or leave it.
From the bottom of my heart, Emotionally weak men and women are weaklings.
Come to think of it, can someone be emotionally strong?
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
usoroh4luv:

Take it or leave it.
From the bottom of my heart, Emotionally weak men and women are weaklings.
Come to think of it, can someone be emotionally strong?
I am leaving it I could really care less what you think and some psychologist would disagree with you.
And as for your question you can ask Google.WE HAVE EMOTIONALLY STRONG PEOPLE.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
What a Thread undecided
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Glink2018(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I didn't generalize I used the word some in my post cry

.... very active on this thread...
Just because of your controversial post...

Don't mind them jare, they don't know you are up the task

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by marvinsync(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Please please Mr shovel dunderhead don't you ever quote any of my monickers again.
After exchanging words with you with my other monicker I discovered you are not really intelligent so let us not have a discussion.

lol "Mr shovel dunderhead?"

u had to go this low didn't ya

ps list all ur monikers , it's good to know that there are actually less of ur kind here
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Glink2018:

.... very active on this thread...
Just because of your controversial post...

Don't mind them jare, they don't know you are up the task
grin cheesy wink
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by hkidola00(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
The thread is a nice one but the average Nigerian man feels threatened by a career lady who can make her own money cheesy.Their useless ego would not make them do all these.Only an enlightened and well educated man would appreciate a career lady who is ambitious and has focus.
Some of them(average Nigerian men)may feel emasculated,these men just need a homely or domesticated lady that believes her first duty is in the home,who is forever submissive and always ready to answer yes sir,yes sir all the time. grin
u must be extremely foolish and something must be wrong with your brain
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by FreshBoss007: 12:36am On Nov 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I blame guys that make ladies feel entitled in order to impress a lady you feel that by spending on her she would love you or agree to date you.
Any way not all ladies are materialistic and not all career ladies expect their men to buy them phone or every of their financial needs.

all ladies have the entitlement syndrome and society isn't helping either

when a lady is in a relationship and she hasn't made her hair for 3months, every body would ask if she doesn't have a boyfriend

when a guy who's in a relationship don't visit the saloon for 3 months, nobody insist if his girlfriend can't take care of him

if you think otherwise

answer this one simple question,

what is that unique thing a lady brings to a relationship
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2018
FreshBoss007:

all ladies have the entitlement syndrome and society isn't helping either

when a lady is in a relationship and she hasn't made her hair for 3months, every body would ask if she doesn't have a boyfriend

when a guy who's in a relationship don't visit the saloon for 3 months, nobody insist if his girlfriend can't take care of him

if you think otherwise

answer this one simple question,

what is that unique thing a lady brings to a relationship]
It depends on what your specs are and what you want and how compatible the lady is with you.I can't generalize and tell you this is the unique thing all ladies bring to a relationship not every lady has entitlement mentality.
As for that unique thing it c depends on what you call unique it could be love,trust.support in every sense of it,honest advice ,time,companionship etc I see relationship beyond material things so I won't mention money as a unique thing from both parties.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2018
hkidola00:
u must be extremely foolish and something must be wrong with your brain
Likewise cheesy
Anyway get out.

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by sweetilicious(f): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I am a career lady.I have big dreams.Finding someone with the qualities above is becoming hard.But I won't tone down my dreams just cos I want a Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=sweetilicious post=73396417] I am a career lady.I have big dreams.Finding someone with the qualities above is becoming hard.But I won't tone down my dreams just cos I want a Nigerian man.[/qwuote]
it would not be hard for you sis.
May the right and best man for you locate you.
I stand with you do not reduce yourself for any man who does not meet your requirements. cool
Good luck kiss

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by FreshBoss007: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
It depends on what your specs are and what you want and how compatible the lady is with you.I can't generalize and tell you this is the unique thing all ladies bring to a relationship not every lady has entitlement mentality.
As for that unique thing it c depends on what you call unique it could be love,trust.support in every sense of it,honest advice ,time,companionship etc I see relationship beyond material things so I won't mention money as a unique thing from both parties.

your response was duly expected
there's nothing unique ladies bring to a relationship

at least men can say they are providers.. that's unique its what society expects and we try our part
the extra good guys can go the extra mile and be caring and all the others

well done Amazon, but I'm not toppled by a career lady its a wonderful idea but don't overdo it just to make men feel useless do it because she wants it
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
FreshBoss007:

your response was duly expected
there's nothing unique ladies bring to a relationship

at least men can say they are providers.. that's unique its what society expects and we try our part
the extra good guys can go the extra mile and be caring and all the others

well done Amazon, but I'm not toppled by a career lady its a wonderful idea but don't overdo it just to make men feel useless do it because she wants it

And being a provider is unique to who?Not me I said material things are not unique I stated that earlier,In the 21st century and in 2018 women are providers.A guy being a provider is not unique to a relationship I have hands to do that.
You feel threatened by a career woman judging from your post.So you are a part of the men(average Nigerian men)
In as much as I do not agree with your submissions it is your opinion and you are entitled to it your Choice.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by FreshBoss007: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

And being a provider is unique to who?Not me I said material things are not unique I stated that earlier,In the 21st century and in 2018 women are providers.A guy being a provider is not unique to a relationship I have hands to do that.
You feel threatened by a career woman judging from your post.So you are a part of the men(average Nigerian men)
In as much as I do not agree with your submissions it is your opinion and you are entitled to it your Choice.

don't get it twisted
I don't date a lady if she's not working
I'm not afraid of ladies who are tops in their businesses or organisations

why I said men are providers is because its what's society expects

if a guy ask you out on a first date, would you drive to his house and pick him up, while making sure all expenses are on you?
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2018
FreshBoss007:

don't get it twisted
I don't date a lady if she's not working
I'm not afraid of ladies who are tops in their businesses or organisations

why I said men are providers is because its what's society expects

if a guy ask you out on a first date, would you drive to his house and pick him up, while making sure all expenses are on you?
To be honest I see nothing wrong with the bolded I don't like gender or societal stereotypes.I do it for anybody when I have my little cash (not on dates I have never gone on one)
I am a very unconventional person.
I don't do dates.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by gangbang86: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
24hoursreporter:
Dating a career lady can be very frustrating, but it is fun. In fact, it is often mindblowing when your woman tells you her dreams and aspirations.

However, you have to make sacrifices for the relationship to work. In fact, she will barely have time for you.

In this article, you will learn the 5 things to do when dating a career lady. Once you can apply these tips, your relationship will work perfectly.

5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

#1. Encourage Her To Keep Her Passion Burning

One of the things to do when dating a career lady is to encourage her. Try to encourage her to keep her passion burning no matter what.

As a matter of fact, she tends to be more loyal to the relationship when you encourage her all the time. Give her tips on how to wither the storm of challenges and becomes successful.

If you can do this, she will always see you as her everything. In fact, she will confide in you more than any other person in this world.

#2. Be There For Her Always

No matter how successful a lady is in her career, she will always be emotional. Be there for her during her downtime and always provide a shoulder for her to lean on.

Try to be her strong foundation when she tumbles. Let her feel at home whenever she is with you. If you can make these little sacrifices, you will definitely enjoy the relationship in the long run.

#3. Don’t Expect To Eat Home Made Food All The Time

When you are dating a career lady, don’t expect a traditional relationship when you eat homemade food all the time.

She may not have the time to cook always and you must learn to live with that, otherwise, find your way while you still can.

#4. Be Supportive

It is not all about encouraging and be there for her, but try to support her in your own little way. This will go a long way to help her achieve her goals.

As a matter of fact, it gladdens the heart to know that you are instrumental to your lady’s success.

#5. Be Ready To Face Criticism

If you want your relationship with your career-driven girlfriend to work, learn to ignore criticism. Your friends, family members and sometimes colleagues at work will criticize you, but try to tone deaf.

Wow, thank you for information, however, I would like to know, that all in all, a career woman is, first of all, woman, so, you have to treat yourself with her like with a simple woman. You have to be caring, careful, sincere, confident and attentive! All, in all, I was dating with a career girl from Russia, and these Tips on getting Russian women, helped me to attract her attention. By the way, as a result, these tips turned out to be working on each woman, because, they are all like common things - when you're attentive, appreciate her and care about her feelings, thoughts,needs and preferences.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by stormtrooper: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
gangbang86:

Wow, thank you for information, however, I would like to know, that all in all, a career woman is, first of all, woman, so, you have to treat yourself with her like with a simple woman. You have to be caring, careful, sincere, confident and attentive! All, in all, I was dating with a career girl from Russia, and these Tips on getting Russian women, helped me to attract her attention. By the way, as a result, these tips turned out to be working on each woman, because, they are all like common things - when you're attentive, appreciate her and care about her feelings, thoughts,needs and preferences.
yeah, agree with you because women have the same preferences whoever it be - Russian, Ukrainian or even Slavic woman
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by RuggedSniper: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
24hoursreporter:
Dating a career lady can be very frustrating, but it is fun. In fact, it is often mindblowing when your woman tells you her dreams and aspirations.

However, you have to make sacrifices for the relationship to work. In fact, she will barely have time for you.

In this article, you will learn the 5 things to do when dating a career lady. Once you can apply these tips, your relationship will work perfectly.

5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

#1. Encourage Her To Keep Her Passion Burning

One of the things to do when dating a career lady is to encourage her. Try to encourage her to keep her passion burning no matter what.

As a matter of fact, she tends to be more loyal to the relationship when you encourage her all the time. Give her tips on how to wither the storm of challenges and becomes successful.

If you can do this, she will always see you as her everything. In fact, she will confide in you more than any other person in this world.

#2. Be There For Her Always

No matter how successful a lady is in her career, she will always be emotional. Be there for her during her downtime and always provide a shoulder for her to lean on.

Try to be her strong foundation when she tumbles. Let her feel at home whenever she is with you. If you can make these little sacrifices, you will definitely enjoy the relationship in the long run.

#3. Don’t Expect To Eat Home Made Food All The Time

When you are dating a career lady, don’t expect a traditional relationship when you eat homemade food all the time.

She may not have the time to cook always and you must learn to live with that, otherwise, find your way while you still can.

#4. Be Supportive

It is not all about encouraging and be there for her, but try to support her in your own little way. This will go a long way to help her achieve her goals.

As a matter of fact, it gladdens the heart to know that you are instrumental to your lady’s success.

#5. Be Ready To Face Criticism

If you want your relationship with your career-driven girlfriend to work, learn to ignore criticism. Your friends, family members and sometimes colleagues at work will criticize you, but try to tone deaf.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/27/5-things-to-do-when-dating-a-career-lady/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? / How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.