Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! (5008 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by silencer73(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2020
1. Morning Dear, hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up and get ready for work. Don't forget to send your application for the job I told you about yesterday.
2. Yes Darling, I miss you so much, I hope you are enjoying your day, I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you !
3.Yes dear I am at the shop doing grocery for the house, next time I am coming with you.
4. Don't put yourself under pressure my love, I know you will achieve your goal. You have my full support.
5. Don't forget to say your prayers by 9am, 12noon and 3pm. Remember our strength is in God. Call me when you are ready for the prayers so we pray together online.
6. Hello dear, are you back from work. How was your day. .. Hope it was not stressful?
7. Good evening dear, i just wanted to call to find out how your weekend is going.

WHEN DATING A WOMAN WHO IS A LIABILITY/ SLAY QUEEN.
1. Morning babe, send me some airtime,
please bae.
2. Hello sweet, I am coming over for some
pizza over lunch? And someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one please. Love you xoxoxo much.
3. Hey handsome, buy me data please. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and Brazilian hair. You will let me know when you are ready to get me these. Loving you lots.
4. My friends are doing their birthdays this weekend at Ever Land Garden on Friday, Anita in Eko Hotels on Saturday and Famimi on Sunday at the famous Ark City, We must attend all. Cancel all your appointments.
5. Baby, I don't feel like talking , can we chat please....
A reasonable guy will marry a lady that is an asset to him and not a liability. Guys are not stupid.
NOTE:
So, if you are wondering why guys are dumping you, please check yourself, You might be the reasons for your own misfortune....
(Wanna speak for the Guys!!!!)

20 Likes

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by chatinent: 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
Hi son, just remember Eve and live happily alone.

12 Likes

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by enedoboy(f): 1:21pm On May 19, 2020
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
Very correct

3 Likes

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by OsuIgboIpob: 1:25pm On May 19, 2020
For jus kuku say

90% of NIGERIAN girls Vs. 90% of foreign girls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by suzzyboss(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2020
chatinent:
Hi son, just remember Eve and live happily alone.
Honestly. Most men are not thinking about marriage these days.. We can still manage baby mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Vivianagoja(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2020
This write up is brains

2 Likes

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 19, 2020
silencer73:
1. Morning Dear, hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up and get ready for work. Don't forget to send your application for the job I told you about yesterday.
2. Yes Darling, I miss you so much, I hope you are enjoying your day, I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you !
3.Yes dear I am at the shop doing grocery for the house, next time I am coming with you.
4. Don't put yourself under pressure my love, I know you will achieve your goal. You have my full support.
5. Don't forget to say your prayers by 9am, 12noon and 3pm. Remember our strength is in God. Call me when you are ready for the prayers so we pray together online.
6. Hello dear, are you back from work. How was your day. .. Hope it was not stressful?
7. Good evening dear, i just wanted to call to find out how your weekend is going.

please bae.
pizza over lunch? And someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one please. Love you xoxoxo much.
3. Hey handsome, buy me data please. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and Brazilian hair. You will let me know when you are ready to get me these. Loving you lots.
4. My friends are doing their birthdays this weekend at Ever Land Garden on Friday, Anita in Eko Hotels on Saturday and Famimi on Sunday at the famous Ark City, We must attend all. Cancel all your appointments.
A reasonable guy will marry a lady that is an asset to him and not a liability. Guys are not stupid.
NOTE:
So, if you are wondering why guys are dumping you, please check yourself, You might be the reasons for your own misfortune....
I wholeheartedly endorse the DUMPING of a LIABILITY
Don't ever try it oooo.
.... a sound and resourceful Lady is always better

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
from the first write up...the lovely partner seems to be always away..distance relationship not healthy

2 Likes

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by nickvanilla(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2020
True talk

2 Likes

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by jesmond3945: 5:38pm On May 19, 2020
You mean a woman who is a pretender?

3 Likes

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Nehyooh(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2020
Baba you talk well

1 Like

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Exc2000: 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
Self entitled Lady

1 Like

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by womenareapes: 7:51pm On May 19, 2020
silencer73:

please bae.
NOTE:
only foreign women can do those caring things.

the rest are typically naija women. those fvcking piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by ForestHill: 8:06pm On May 19, 2020
Nigerian men don't value such women, they always take them for granted.

1 Like

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Okoroawusa: 8:23pm On May 19, 2020
Send me data dey give me special vex
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Okoroawusa: 8:24pm On May 19, 2020
ForestHill:
Nigerian men don't value such women, they always take them for granted.
Wrong you are
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Okoroawusa: 8:24pm On May 19, 2020
womenareapes:
only foreign women can do those caring things.

the rest are typically naija women. those fvcking piece of shiit.
Wrong you are
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Osobi32(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
You mean a woman who is a pretender?
what are u trying to say?
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by VickyRotex(f): 8:42pm On May 19, 2020
Dear grin dear grin dear grin dear grin everywhere grin
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by EmzyT: 8:50pm On May 19, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
For jus kuku say

90% of NIGERIAN girls Vs. 90% of foreign girls.

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by danilmo: 9:58pm On May 19, 2020
silencer73:

please bae.
NOTE:

True . But see eh., sometimes ure stuck with slayqueens with no ambition.. best thing is to just Impregnate her and make her ur baby mama/sex mate, that settles procreation and ur progeny. don't marry empty head lady if u want peace of mind. They are just good as girlfriend. get a housemaid to b doing ur cooking and laundry at home.
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by EngrEgghead: 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
Baba, all women are the same o. Their upbringing, the environment they find themselves and the company they keep make them grow to become an asset or a liability. The same is applicable to the men. My two cents

1 Like

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by efembaba(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
2mannoAmanno:
from the first write up...the lovely partner seems to be always away..distance relationship not healthy
on d contrary, science actually says distant relationships are healthier. PS. research b4 arguing with me

1 Like

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by efembaba(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2020
Notice how the caring lady is reminding d partner of his prayers. Only Godly Spirit filled ladies do this kind of selfless caring and they are in Nigeria and around the world. Christians are like aliens living in a degenerated world
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 19, 2020
2mannoAmanno:

cheesy
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by gregyboy(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2020
Most women become wise at thier late 30s anything below this age na mumu them be

Mugu
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! by RuggedSniper: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2020
silencer73:

please bae.
NOTE:
grin

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL / She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? / I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.