Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Seyi Makinde Was Inducted As An Honorary Member Of Senior Staff Club, U.I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Was Inducted As An Honorary Member Of Senior Staff Club, U.I (365 Views)

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / Betsy, Ikpeazu's Daughter Inducted As A Medical Doctor (Photos) / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Was Inducted As An Honorary Member Of Senior Staff Club, U.I by nairafamedotcom: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Seyi Makinde Was inducted as an Honorary Member of Senior Staff Club , University of Ibadan. Photos

Mr Seyi Makinde, a governorship candidate in Oyo state was inducted as an honorary member of senior staff club in University of Ibadan on Sunday for his contribution to upgrade the lawn tennis court at the University.

Mr Seyi shared some pictures online with the caption below:
I am honoured that I was inducted as an honorary member of senior staff club, University of Ibadan on Sunday, November 25th, For my commitment to promotion of sport and contribution to upgrade the lawn tennis court at the University.

See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/seyi-makinde-was-inducted-as-honorary.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Seyi Makinde Was Inducted As An Honorary Member Of Senior Staff Club, U.I by Degift: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2018
You mean the next Oyo State Governor from 2019?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Approves Establishment Of 10 Higher Institutions / The Most Vindictive Political Party In Nigeria Ever? / Bode George Speaks On ‘rift’ With Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.