Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency (36220 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by fergie001: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has given kudos to Nigerians for supporting the power shift to the Southern region.

Wike who spoke on Friday in Ibadan, Oyo State capital said with the emergence of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the APC as the President-elect, the issue of the rotational presidency has been settled for good.

The Governor also lauded the Governor of the state, Seyi Makinde for being part of those that make the historic movement achievable.

Wike had joined his fellow G5 colleague to commission the Oyo State 5,000,000-litre Aviation Fuel Dispensing Depot at the Ibadan Airport in the Alakia area of the state.

According to him, “I am happy he (Makinde) is one of those that made history by making sure that power shift to the south.

“I have told people that those who fight for change, who fight for revolution may not be directed beneficiaries of that fight but today, history has it that all of us now are aware that when power finishes from the south, it will go to the north; when it finishes from the north, it will come to the south.

“So, it does not need to be written in the constitution at all before it is implemented. And I thank Nigerians for standing firm to see that this issue materializes.”

Wike, who is a Governor under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is the leader of the five aggrieved Governors of the party popularly known as the G5 or Integrity Group.

The group had refused to work for the party’s flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar because it insisted that the PDP national chairman, Iyorchia Ayu resigns for a candidate of southern extraction.

However, Ayu’s refusal to resign pushed the group to work against the party’s presidential candidate.

Meanwhile, speculations are that Wike and Makinde were instrumental to the victory of Tinubu both in Rivers and Oyo States.

SOURCE

86 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Massiveglory: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nyesome wike's political glory is gone . Mark this anywhere.
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.

332 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Sammy07: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
I really hope Makinde retains the seat

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by ethikallyright: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Wike political glory is gone

Peter Obi will never be Nigerian President.

241 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tcheeeeeww... please provide us with useful topics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by chamboi1: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
If Wike had rigged for Obi he would be a national hero as per obidiotz.

245 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by GeneralPulal: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
I do want Makinde to win on Saturday. I'm hoping there's an ageeement between him & Apc. If not, it won't be easy for him..

The Apc candidate, Teslim folarin is well grassroots, couple with his was a former PDP Big wig!

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
cheesy, let leave southern or northern or religion , politics is a RELIGION & BELIEF of its own!
I jus laff ppl saying God ordained one person? Who na ministry??
The right man with right game was chosen!

With sentiment we Africans use, we will never go beyond this u found, urselve aggressive, in grieves that keep taking blacks to GRAVES!

MANY BECAME POLITICAL BLOGGERS,VLOGGERZ,ANALYST in jus these few months! Oga na zero u sabi, emotions don't move MOTIONS on law n GROUND FLOOR [NASS] . let leave nzogbu nzogbu politics n gain more wisdom.

Ways of doing things right ways, they should have been done [POLITICS DONT MEAN GOODNESS ALL THE WAY] SO wrong mind can be a GOOD MOVE in this GAME, ONLY POLICIES are to come great on SOCIETIES & OCCUPANCE.

I know it feels BAD seeing the PICS below... but u can make it processed for CEREAL ... BREAKFAST grin

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by amnesty7: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Somehow Igbos will be offended by this thread.

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Goodconcept78: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
IT IS THE AUDACITY FOR THIS TRIBAL BIGOT WHO HAS ALWAYS INSULT THE YORUBA PEOPLE ON TWITTER FROM TIME TO TIMME TO COME OUT AND THINK HE CAN BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS AND PEOPLE HE HAS ALWAYS INSULT

COME SATURDAY 11TH, CHINEDU GBADEBO WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. GO TO ENUGU OR ANAMBRA AND CONTEST BOY

39 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by help9: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Huh

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by kingsways: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
He should be ashamed all Nigerians know he is a crook

8 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Obakoolex(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
There was an old thread brought forward to trending list here on Nairaland today dated 2012 when Peter Obi was the governor of Anambra state.
Please you can search for it and see for yourself what Obidense wanted to impose on us just because they want an Igbo person to rule by force.
They brought out damning evidences to prove that Peter Obi was a monumental failure during his tenure, now help me ask them what changed that made Obi a saint overnight
2019 the Igbos were 95% atikulated just because of Obi as the vice, they never said anything wrong to the person of Atiku then but fast forward to 2023 they now see that Atiku is a thief and not worthy of becoming a president undecided
I pity youths from other tribes forming woke and let Obidense used their brain grin grin

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by GeneralPulal: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
He has used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.
Wake up..

Wike is a performer. You can’t expect River’s people to hate him because Igbos don’t like him..

354 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by kozmokaz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Woke trying to robe him in
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by jowhyte(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why other G3. Lost?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by NothingDoMe: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
lol. Now wike trying to save his friend Makinde from APC onslaught.

This drama nor dey end. 😄

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by id4sho(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
tongue
Wike, e no go better for you

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by thebestprice(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike has destroyed himself

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by thebestprice(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike is a buzuu

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by abobote: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Rubbish, makinde that could not take a stand as a man. He is lucky he doesn't have opposition in Oyo state.

What about your fellow groom's men, na only you waka come?

Oh I forget, they have been luled

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Nemesis0147(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Enemy of democracy…when Amechi told us that Wike can deny his mother because of money,we thought he was just bantering him……

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Mitsurugi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:
I really hope Makinde retains the seat

Then let APC step down for him. This sir is the conundrum 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Oricha79(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike the wicked, talk and do governor I hail.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Voltron007(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
ethikallyright:

Peter Obi will never be Nigerian President.
Your drug lord is already the president. Why are you still wailing upandan? 🤣

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by elasticlala: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wile has lost it completely

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by MrPetex(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
ok, next.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by officialJP(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Mitsurugi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Voltron007:
Your drug lord is already the president. Why are you still wailing upandan? 🤣

I wonder o. I haven't seen this before. Winners that are shouting upandan. We won o! We won o!

It's almost as if they need to remind themselves 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by jchioma: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
cheesy

If only you knew what awaits your ignominy role you played in the desecration of the people's mandate, you will be sad even in your grave. I'll be happy to see you are alive to witness the new Nigeria that shall arise from the grave you and you ilks have pushed it into. You'll live to regret for killing the people's live mandate. Wicked and evil Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Themanleshey: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
He has used his hands to destroy his glory.

Try and be using your brain and not sentiments all the time , you guys use emotions too much and it’s making you guys to sound off key ! Chai

36 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / Akeredolu's Dad With Fayose's Dad In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.