Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (56975 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by mekussa(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
nzeobi:
anambra people don't kill pythons except maybe cos it killed his snake or he is not from that state.

Turn to snake come AYAMELUM LGA weda we no go SHOOT-ON-SIGHT

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Dandy52: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
The animals are also hungry due to hardship under Jubril regime
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by chima445(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Lala food don come

Pls DM or call the number below
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Eife(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2018
People should stop killing this snakes please.
If not
Na only for pictures we go dey see them oh
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Snake and Dog pepper soup don set.

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Trustme2(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2018
The snake forgot to return to the bush after operation Python dance and met his water loo grin grin
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Amhappy(f): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2018
nzeobi:
anambra people don't kill pythons except maybe cos it killed his snake or he is not from that state.

I'm sure they don't normally kill python in Oba because it's in Idemili South but to every rule there's an exception. This python is huge and can swallow a human maybe that's why they killed it.
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by wink2015(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2018
dainformant:
An incident happened this morning at Oba junction in Anambra State between a dog owner and a python.

According to reports, the huge reptile swallowed a dog before it was gunned down by the owner at of annoyance.

The incident attracted a lot of crowd as villagers gathered at the scene to see the dog owner showing off his kill.

It was claimed that the snake was later butchered and the body of the dog which had already died, removed from its stomach. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/man-guns-down-huge-python-after-swallowing-his-dog-in-anambra-photos.html

Africans with their kill and eat culture.

Although, it was the python that tresspassed by swallowing the dog of the shooter.
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by IBreakRules: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
amstardi:
my area too. ihiala don't kill pythons

Why?
Please enlighten me.
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by tiswell(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
nzeobi:
Only few local governments in Anambra doesn't kill pythons,others does.
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by luxs(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Where's our humanity? Why killing an harmless animal?
ARE U A SNAKE REINCARNATE?
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by bablex01(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol guy u ain't cwious
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by NessaBoo(f): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Ewwwww, I hate snakes, I can't even stand the sight of one, talk more of eating...they make my skin crawl!
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buahri a wicked person

Very useless government without an iota of integrity

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to nigeria
APC should be banned from politics at the federal level

They are a very good party at the state level but they should never be allowed to rule in Aso Rock again

Any other party is better, SDP, NLP, or whatever

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buahri a wicked person

They are a very good party at the state level but they should never be allowed to rule in Aso Rock again

AAC
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by mercenary: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Carry that nonsense go Europe oh
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buahri a wicked person

AAC too
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by sandra50(f): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
I fear for my people..this is thesame kind of snake they told us back then in the village that it's a taboo to kill them..they are our ancestors that visits so we shouldn't kill them.that big snake could have swallowed the man.
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Galaxydon1(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
OsuMustGo:

What's Jubril?
A president in Africa
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by incomeboostng: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by nick50(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2018
majamajic:

yes but not every part of anambra. mostly idemili north and south.
u are wrong..all part of anambra doesn't kill pythons cos they are sacred animals
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by onmyowncj: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2018
Obosi youths,oya come and give that man burial list for d python
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by asahnwaKC: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2018
That's a taboo...
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by oluwatosink: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2018
tongue
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by kingigwe1: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2018
nzeobi:
Not what you think. In anambra idemili, there is will I put it domestic python and wild python. The wild one is called eke Ogba. Don't joke will that one cos if you don't kill it it strangles you within minutes. They are known from thier head and tallness etc. So this one is not the normal python they don't kill. This one is the dangerous one
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Mysselff2: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2018
flejnr2:
Jubril swallowed by python

grin grin grin grin grin

E for too good o,,,,,Nigeria would then be free
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by kingigwe1: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Amhappy:

I'm sure they don't normally kill python in Oba because it's in Idemili South but to every rule there's an exception. This python is huge and can swallow a human maybe that's why they killed it.
yes this one is not just normal eke but eke Ogba. So not among the ones not to kill.
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by benitwater(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
dynicks:
Everything was moving on a steady Until LALA overheard the MC declare that the best dancer would take d largest portion of the snake delicacy.. ...

Lala right now......

give me chance!! Make I finish work!!
lalastica...lala grin
dynicks:
Everything was moving on a steady Until LALA overheard the MC declare that the best dancer would take d largest portion of the snake delicacy.. ...

Lala right now......

give me chance!! Make I finish work!!
lalastica...lala
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Burna440(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

harmless animal i pray one of these harmless TYPE of animal visit you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.