Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

"No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc (1072 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by realmedia(f): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2018
"No man wants a girl that studies" Man's reaction after finding out his crush has a university degree goes viral

A young man's reaction after finding out his crush has a university degree and is career oriented has gone viral.

See screenshots of the chat between the man and his crush below.

VIA https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/no-man-wants-girl-that-studies-mans.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by realmedia(f): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by FindX(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Dude have trying to be honest with himself.

At least, that's his spe , we shouldnt blame him.
Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by highpriestess: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol, that's how most of them behave.
Feel so intimated when they meet ladies of higher standards and class.
That's why some of them stop their wives from furthering her education.

They hate competition.
Ike gwuru. embarassed

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin

Shit,
Shit,

Shit everywhere

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by IamD18: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Most men without university degrees don't want an educated wife with university degree.

But for that man to generalise by saying NO MAN WANTS AN EDUCATED MAN shows he's an illiterate and should not be taken serious.
Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by swiz123(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2018
That dude is more confused than Rochas Okorocha right now.

Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by catwalq(f): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is really an issue. I've had a guy break up with me cuz according to him I'm too intelligent and homely and that's a worrying combination to him.
I was like WTF,is this dude for real I didn't break a sweat though. If he's too scared to handle all that goodness,he definitely ain't worth all that goodness in the first place.
Same goes for this dude too.
Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Really hilarious!
Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by TimiRume(f): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Women are educated,they make less demands on men, PROBLEM. They get shunned, dumped for ''paper'' educated ladies aka Slay queens in real life and get love on social media

Women are a little educated, they make more demands on men, PROBLEM. They get insulted on social media, and get all the love and money in real life.
Re: "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc by Elxandre(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Mumu man. I'm sure that's exactly what I would love embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Please Help Me Beg Lizzy, My Spirit Lover To Release Me / Bbnaija: Elozonam And Diane Fight Because Of Tacha – DETAILS / Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.