Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education (36705 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:
Even though I like this lady, it doesn’t take away the fact that she isn’t as sophisticated as many people think she is.

She used absence to create a mystery about herself.

The more she talks, the more she demystifies herself undecided

By the way, that was a crass response to a thought provoking issue.

You start a weighty topic like this only to start blocking those who do not support your line of thought
?

I don't know the cheap weed you're smoking, but nothing in that guy's response was "thought provoking". She made the thought-provoking post and he responded like an obnoxious child, so she treated him like one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by AHCB: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
pocohantas:
The guy is dumb, like lots of male Nairalanders in that section. They just throw around words they can't defend, then shout ashawo/feminist and olosho upandan. Silly programmed robots.
hope you know you're not different from the male nairalanders in that section.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by okonprecious(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm, Waiting we no go c for this Buhari tym. Gene, continue speaking analam
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
okwabayi:
The man is right. She really needs education. See her forming feminism in a country where her every move is worshipped. It's obvious women are never satisfied.
I hope she has a fiance because she has chased a huge percentage of men off with that writeup.
I like the way he put it 'cologenderism'. It is one of the things the white man put in place to destabilize African nations. People complain about gays and lesbians but are too unexposed to recognize feminism.

I can't make any sense of these ramblings. Many words without saying anything other than preening about your superior education. What exactly do you disagree with with what she said? And it's one thing to criticize feminist excesses (every movement in history has those who abuse it), but how did people become brainwashed enough to believe that the very idea of feminism (aspiring to equal treatment) is somehow wrong? What kind of absurd "education" is that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by AHCB: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
The question i'd love to ask genevieve is, how often to we see women dress in hijab get harassed sexually. If we were to compare between those who dress covered (hijab) and those who dress skimpy, who get sexually harassed more, the latter will win the day.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Blonchilli(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:
Even though I like this lady, it doesn’t take away the fact that she isn’t as sophisticated as many people think she is.

You start a weighty topic like this only to start blocking those who do not support your line of thought?
Exactly, I don't follow these out celebrities because they can't have an intelligent conversation, they even lack approach. American celebrities are trolled day and night and it's either you ignore or you argue constructively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Blonchilli(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
pp802:
What is funny here? What is epic about her response? And so Fvcking what, if she blocks him?! Is she God? The kind of attention you guys give to them is the reason they treat you like sh1t

Block proof undecided
seriously my head hurts even trying to understand the jargon she wrote. Nothing intelligent there
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Adakintroy: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Why do we like throwing words up and down!

What is classy about this reply bikonu? angry

Bloggers were born to kiss as in this part.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by ibkayee(f): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Her point was that some people blame harassment on one’s mode of dressing when the most modestly dressed still aren’t safe, which is a valid point.

There’s nothing to be ‘educated’ about and anyone who sees anything wrong with what she said doesn’t deserve a ‘constructive’ argument. Intelligent conversation ko

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Adakintroy: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
She has gone obodo with her movie. Thats what they exchange with them for fame.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by blackright007(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
CXLVII:
Dry
What has blockproof got to do with subject matter
She is truly uneducated.
Dude made a point which she could have made reasonable comment about.
That's not insultive but a disagreement with her point.

Bros you need re-education How's that feel now

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by agarawu23(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Agara wu23 is viewing shocked
i no die na? tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by SocialJustice: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Feminists should go and sit down.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
planetx13:
Why not just argue constructively angry ..... not running away from what you started under the guise of blocking him......... seems she really needs to have an education undecided undecided

Ciao

What stupid argument? Do you think it’s everyone that have the tIme to argue?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:

You start a weighty topic like this only to start blocking those who do not support your line of thought?

I don’t rem genie begging anyone to see her as sophisticated. She is going about minding her business and focusing on her career, the reason why she is successful. She made a statement that is simple and straightforward and one oversabi wants to educate her. Do you think people like arguing on the obvious? Who has such time?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by olaade21: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Zane2point4(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
pocohantas:
The guy is dumb, like lots of male Nairalanders in that section. They just throw around words they can't defend, then shout ashawo/feminist and olosho upandan. Silly programmed robots.

Read again what that guy said, he didnt insult her, i think he gave out a constructive criticism, and it isnt bad, jenny should have known that topic is a very sensitive one.
He shld have proven the guy wrong.
Not all men are monsters.... Or dont women rape men too?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:

seriously Gennie fall my hand. She should've ignored. If they come attack her like they attack pocohantas here nko.
Someone will just see dirty worn out pant and claim it belongs to pocohantas. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by AHCB: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
ibkayee:
Her point was that some people blame harassment on one’s mode of dressing when the most modestly dressed still aren’t safe, which is a valid point.

There’s nothing to be ‘educated’ about and anyone who sees anything wrong with what she said doesn’t deserve a ‘constructive’ argument. Intelligent conversation ko
how often do those who dress in hijab get harassed sexually? Compare that to those who reveal the revelation of their body. You'll have your answer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by AHCB: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
ikennaf1:

seriously Gennie fall my hand. She should've ignored. If they come attack her like they attack p.ocohantas here nko.
Someone will just see dirty worn out pant and claim it belongs to poco.hantas. cheesy
grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
pp802:
What is funny here? What is epic about her response? And so Fvcking what, if she blocks him?! Is she God? The kind of attention you guys give to them is the reason they treat you like sh1t

Block proof undecided

our Gennie's attempt on savagery. cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Cozee(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
my problem is, why is she not growing old? is she a vampire?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Zane2point4(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
okwabayi:
I guess the advancement of feminism to her means bending over a table while an old presidential aspirant pushes her s-hit back up her rectum with his shriveled joystick.
It's all in a day's work for Nigeria's most famous sweetheart.
Ma nigga chop egede....

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
slightlyMad:
Like I always preach, all these celebrities are just plain dumb.
Genevieve is not any better

The reason all these happen here in Nigeria is because there are no system in place to stop this.
This never happens in developed worlds because there is a functional policing system that will get people who do such arrested and jailed.

In Nigeria, when you are touched inappropriately, you can see the offender next day and you will not be able to do nothing about it because they will get away with it.

Let me ask her, if someone like MC oluomo touches your sister at oshodi, what will you do?

You guys should take advantage of your millions of followers on Instagram to push a third option.

We are no longer in the Jonathan era when one politician will call all nollywood actors into one room and share Nigerian's resources with you guys. That is not happening so the earlier you guys come down from the fence y'all are sitting on, the better.

Just a matter of weeks, one of you guys will come out asking government to invest in Hollywood, in hopes this will attract àtikú or Buhari to come and settle.

Cutting the tree branch won't solve anything, attack the root Genie

That's my point
The rapist goes unpunished...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by danuzochukwu: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
I always feel very sad each time woman abuse and intimidations are being discussed in nairaland forum, how everybody would be supporting the man as if we don't have mothers, sisters, wives, daughters and other relatives that can be molested or abused by all these randy men around. I don't know whether it's because the forum is dominated by men. On the topic at hand, It's the guy that need education not genevieve, because he quickly taged her a feminist instead of addressing some critical issues raised in her message. So let us be objective in addressing gender issues, because women abuse and sexual harassment against them are real. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Sarang(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I can't make any sense of these ramblings. Many words without saying anything other than preening about your superior education. What exactly do you disagree with with what she said? And it's one thing to criticize feminist excesses (every movement in history has those who abuse it), but how did people become brainwashed enough to believe that the very idea of feminism (aspiring to equal treatment) is somehow wrong? What kind of absurd "education" is that?

How is it that you are the rare sensible breed in this forum
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Sarang(f): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
danuzochukwu:
I always feel very sad each time woman and man's matter are being discussed in nairaland forum, how everybody would be supporting the man as if we don't have mothers, sisters, wives, daughters and other relatives that can be molested or abused by all these randy men around. I don't know whether it's because the forum is dominated by men. On the topic at hand, It's the guy that need education not genevieve, because he quickly taged her a feminist instead of addressing some critical issues raised in her message. So let us be objective in addressing gender issues, because women abuse and sexual harassment against them are real. Thanks.

Most Nigerian men are useless to begin with! So don't bother
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
AHCB:
hope you know you're not different from the male nairalanders in that section.

Isn't it obvious I deliberately ignore you?
Put some respect on yourself and fckk off. Jeez!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by slightlyMad(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
noturbusiness:

so politicians were calling all actors into one room to share national resources and you, I mean only you were there to report the event?

Hey it was everywhere and they were even fighting over the Sharing formula
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Zane2point4:

Read again what that guy said, he didnt insult her, i think he gave out a constructive criticism, and it isnt bad, jenny should have known that topic is a very sensitive one.
He shld have proven the guy wrong.
Not all men are monsters.... Or dont women rape men too?

What exactly is constructive about his response? He, just like so many guys these days, once they have no sensible response; start shouting feminism. Then someone like you will say it is constructive criticism.

The topic is female rape! Stick to the topic, this trend of reminding us of male rape when the topic is female, is uncalled for. You can create a topic for male rape, okay?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Seems the thought that someone is a feminist makes their brain stop working. One is even asking how many covered women get rape, someone who obviously doesn't know the level of rape in India and is unaware of child rape.

I really do hope these ones do not count among the men with logical brains.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by ibkayee(f): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
AHCB:
how often do those who dress in hijab get harassed sexually? Compare that to those who reveal the revelation of their body. You'll have your answer.
Some of the most ‘conservative’ countries regarding women's attire still have high rates of rape e.g India.

Your comparison isn’t really relevant in regards to her post, she even said herself that she considers what she wears when she goes out, so she’s obviously aware that she lives in a world where she has to take certain precautionary measures to reduce risks (hopefully). Her point is that even when taking these measures, women aren’t safe and is directed at the many people who use this as a reason to justify rape

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.